Chapter 22

My Marriage With Mr. Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soo-Rae turned her head away from the tv and looked at Jongin, "What do you wanna talk about?" she asked. Jongin sighed as he turned fully onto the couch and stared at her, "Do you have any other fears or medical problems or ANYTHING at all I should know about? I really don't want to keep repeating the same mistakes over again" he huffed.

Soo-Rae thought for a moment, "Well.... with the whole not being able to swim; theres more to it. I... don't like large bodies of water of any sort. Lakes, ponds, streams, oceans; I will avoid." she twiddled her thumbs. Jongin looked at her confused, "But those are shallow, you shouldn't drown in a pond or stream". Soo-Rae looked down, "Its not being I'm afraid of drowning... okay well yes, but... its the fear of not knowing what is underneath me".

"So you are scared of fish and stuff?" Jongin smirked. Soo-Rae made eye contact with him, "More like sharks!" she muttered. "You are scared of Jaws?!" Jongin cackled, "That movie I showed you years go??". Soo-Rae's face grew warm in embarassment.

"Be quiet. Don't laugh at me" she huffed as she stood up to walk away, but Jongin grabbed her hand and pulled her into his lap. Soo-Rae sat there frozen and Jongin didn't move either. "I...been.. having fee-" Jongin finally spoken up, but was cut off by a knock on the door.

He hissed under his breath as he stood up and walked to the door. Opening it, he sees a happy looking Eun-Hye. "What can I do for you Eun-Hye?" he asked and she stuck out her tongue, "Why else? to see your wife!". Eun-Hye walked past Jongin and jumped around when she saw her friend on the couch. "Whats going on?" Soo-Rae asked confused by her friends happy behavior.

"Chanyeol asked me to prom!" she squeaked. Soo-Rae's eyes widened, "You... I thought... what.." she stammered. "I know, I get what you mean. But... I don't know Soo-Rae. He makes me smile; well I was super pissed at him for what he did to you, but he like... I don't know...caught my heart" Eun-Hye squealed. Soo-Rae was happy for her friend, but she said that Chanyeol was only just a game, but then again, what right does she have to say anything when she is now liking Jongin.

Jongin stared at the girls, "Prom? ... I forgot about it.... How... do I ask Soo-Rae?" he asked himself in his head. "Just curious, how badly did you beat up Chanyeol after we left the boat?" Jongin smirked. Eun-Hye spat with laughter, "Well.... there was blood... and two black eyes and an almost broken nose and rib cage. I went softer on Chen since I took everything out on Chanyeol first" Eun-Hye stated happily, "Anyways, we should go shopping" she cooed.

"I'm not going though" Soo-Rae blinked at the girl. Eun-Hye's eyes shot at Jongin and then back at the girl, "Because you don't have a date or because you can't dance?" she asked. "Both. Mostly the dance part" the girl awkwardly said as she rubbed her arms. "Well, you better get good at it quickly because I want you there." Eun-Hye pointed her finger at her friend and then at Jongin and the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter