Chapter 31

My Marriage With Mr. Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soo-Rae slowly opened her eyes. The sun was shining onto the bed through the curtains from the 14th story hotel window. Moving her head ever so slightly to the oppsoite side, she stretched happily. She opened her eyes completely to find herself alone in the room; quickly laying up to look around the room for Jongin until a voice underneath her scared her. "Nice s" he cooed and Soo-Rae instantly shot right back down onto him.

"Kyaaaa! Don't look" Soo-Rae blushed into his chest. "Well when they are in my face how can I not?" he smirked and kissed his blushing wife's forehead. Jongin wrapped his arms around the girl as he turned them to the side so he could stare at her face.

Brushing his fingers against her cheek, he smiled and then ran it over her swollen bottom lip. No longer able to resist, he planted a long kiss on her lips and wrapped his arms around her body allowing his fingers to trace down her spine which left shivers rushing through her.

"Let's go shower.... together" Jongin cooed as left her lips. Soo-Rae blushed, "T..t-together?". Jongin chuckled and nodded and before Soo-Rae could detest, he was already holding her up and walked to the bathroom as her legs were wrapped around his torso. 

Jongin the huge shower and pressed Soo-Rae up against the shower wall and began to kiss her hard. As the water began to soak the two, he wanted to take her there, but knowing how last night was the first time for her he knew that she would be in a lot of pain. Jongin stopped kissing the girl and put her down leaving the girl a little sad.

"I can't. You would be in a lot of pain. I know you want me, but sheeeesh!" Jongin laughed jokingly at the last park that gave made Soo-Rae laughed and hit him lightly on the chest. The two finally began to wash up, well at least tried to but Jongin kept wanting to have a little fun by grabbing her or pinching her s. Soo-Rae finally turned around and grabbed his causing a yelp from him, "Hmmm!! How do you like it?!" she hollered.

Jongin pressed his forehead against hers, "It turns me on", Soo-Rae squealed at what the boy just said looked down and then quickly back up shocked that she actually saw his manhood and covered . Jongin's jaw dropped, "YOU LOOKED! OH MY GOD, YOU ERT!" Jongin squealed like a little girl. "..BUT YOU LOOKED AT MY S!" She chided back.

"YOU SAW MINE BEFORE I SAW YOURS!" Jongin hollered back. "You don't have s!" she laughed. "Not yet I don't" he replied back. Soo-Rae looked at him quickly and confused, "Wait, what?!". Jongin laughed whole-heartedly, "I'm joking!". Soo-Rae shook her head at the playful boy. 

 

The two finally settled down and got ready for the rest of the day, although Soo-Rae a little slower since it was painful for her to move. It was their last day in Malaysia before they had to return to Korea and report what happened during their trip.

The two walking hand in hand out of the hotel, they bid their farewell to Mr. Tai and into the taxi they went. "You know what's really cute?" Jongin asked looking at Soo-Rae. She turned her head to look at Jongin who quickly kissed her lips. "You" he smiled.

Soo-Rae heart fluttered as she smiled and look down at her hands. "But you know what makes you cuter?... those hickies" Jongin laughed. Soo-Rae felt her face twitch, "You know what makes you cute? THAT BLACK EYE" She pointed at his face. Jongin bit his lip trying to control his laughter.

Soo-Rae and Jongin were really happy at this point. They both knew that everything was where it was suppose to be and now nothing was stopping them from being with each other. Jongin and Soo-Rae held hands as they walked down the airport to their designated plane terminal and boarded the plane. 

As Soo-Rae fell asleep on his shoulder, he couldn't help but smile to himself about how thankful he was that Soo-Rae was in his life. He just wished that she made such an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter