Chapter 13

My Marriage With Mr. Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two more days had passed by quickly and Soo-Rae is completely exhausted from being at all the hotel for too long. Things were finally starting to get done, but now Soo-Rae is stressing about midterms that were fast approaching. She had not studied for it at all. 

She was stressing about it so much that she was beginning to fall sick because of it. Soo-Rae made her way back to Eun-Hye's since tomorrow ended the weekend and she had school to go back to. She would have stayed at the hotel, but her uniform was still at the house.

As she stepped inside, it appeared that Eun-Hye had just arrived home as well. "You're home early!" Soo-Rae said cheerfully. Eun-Hye fist bumped the air, "Hell yeah! the boss let me go early since it's the beginning of a monsoon".

Soo-Rae looked outside and then sighed. She still had to get home no matter what. "Thank you for letting me stay here for three days" Soo-Rae hugged her friend. "Anytime~ but wait, you can't go! the storm!" Eun-Hye nagged. "It's only a short walk home, I'll be okay~" she gave her friends a reassuring smile.

 

Soo-Rae gathered her things and quickly set out for home. She was now being splattered by fresh rain drops and she clutched her paper work tightly so it wouldn't be ruined. By the time Soo-Rae reached home, she was soaked in rain. She prayed that her papers had survived through the vanilla folder.

As she fumbled with her keys, she quickly and quietly opened and closed the door. As she was taking off her shoes, she slowly looked up to four eyes staring at her.

Soo-Mi was half undressed and Jongin was hovering over her and were making out on the livingroom couch. Soo-Rae quickly covered her eyes, "I'm so sorry" she apologized as she quickly ran up to her room and shut the door to allow the two to finish what they needed.

She quickly changed out of her wet clothes and into pj's. She tried her best to dry her hair and get warm. About 10 minutes in, she received a knock on the door, but she didn't answer it. She assumed that Jongin wanted to talk, but figured she was already asleep and walked away.

"How could you bring someone into our home? and out of all people... her!" she thought to herself as she turned over on her side to sleep, although she couldn't.

 

The next morning was awkward to look at Jongin straight in the eye, not like she could even if they were on good terms. Soo-Rae made sure she wasn't around Jongin, it was too awkward and she wasn't sure how to apologize for being a .

She sniffled and cleared as it was becoming a little stuffy. She began to put her things into her locker when it was slammed shut by Soo-Mi who wore an ugly expression on her face, "How ing dare you! You ruined my chance with Kai last night, you !" she hissed.

"It was by accident, I swear. I didn't know you were coming over!" Soo-Rae pleaded when Soo-Mi backhanded Soo-Rae leaves open gashes from her sharp fingernails in her cheek. Soo-Rae held onto her cheek as tears swelled and when Soo-Mi went to raise her hand again for a second blow. Someone had caught her hand and thrown her into the locker behind her.

"What the do you think you are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter