Chapter 17

My Marriage With Mr. Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin sat at the side of his bed as he patted Soo-Rae's face with a damp wash cloth. "How could I have not known that you were this sick?" Jongin murmerred to himself. Jongin reached out and touched her cheek and then put it to his face; unable to determine the exact temperature. He leaned over and place his forehead onto hers and then quickly pulled back as she stirred in her sleep.

Jongin quickly got up and went downstairs to the medicine cabnet, "What do I give her? What does she have? Advil? Throat spray? Tylenol?" Jongin panicked as he sorted through pill bottles, but in the end just took everything.

As soon as he was preparing water, he heard her scream from the bedroom. Jongin quickly dropped the glass cup onto the floor as he raced upstairs to see Soo-Rae thrashing around in the bed screaming. Jongin quickly shook her to wake her up from her night terror and quickly hugged her. He pet her head and rubbed her back until she began to calm down.

"What are you doing?" she said in an octave lower than her normal voice indicating that she was losing her voice and tried to push him off, but Jongin stood his ground and kept her to him. "Let go!" she croacked as she tried to push herself away from him, but eventually grew tired and gave up.

Jongin closed his eyes as he took a deep breath, "What is going on with you lately?" he whispered in her ear. He began to feel her tremble in his arms as he wraps himself tigher around her. "Please d-don't act like you c-care!" she whimpered and it made Jongin's heart hurt badly.

"I do, I do, I do! Please stop bottling things up like this. I was so worried back there" he murmerred in her ear. "I d-d-didn't want to both-er you, but e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter