Chapter 4

My Marriage With Mr. Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Soo-Rae woke up the next morning, she felt like crap. This was about the normal effects of fainting that she got everytime. She groggily laid up in bed and put on her glasses. She threw her hair in a messy bun and didn't even bother getting dressed. This was her day to relax and she wanted to enjoy it, but little did she expect that when she walked out of her bedroom; she made eye contact with Jongin who was also leaving the guest bedroom besides hers.

She stared at him blankly before she asked him, "Why are you here so early?". Jongin stretched, "My parents didn't leave until late and to keep me from going out, they made me stay the night." Soo-Rae nodded and went to walk downstairs when Jongin called her name. She stopped and looked at him. " Are you upset because we didn't sleep in the same bed?" he asked raising an eyebrow with a smirk on his face. Soo-Rae scoffed, "You're unbelievable". She walked downstairs to greet Mr and Mrs Kim along with her parents who were already eating at the kitchen table.

"Oh~ Soo-Rae.. Jongin you are both up. Good. Come sit, we need to speak to you both" Soo-Rae's mom cooed as she got up to prepare the kids' breakfast. The two went and sat down at the breakfast table across from each other. Soo-Rae's mom came back with some cereal, toast, and fruit. Soo-Rae began to cut up the fruit to throw it into her cereal. "What did you want to talk about Mrs. Kang?" Jongin asked with a mouth full of food. "We are already arranging your wedding" She cooed. Jongin and Soo-Rae simutaniously choke on their food. 

"You four were actually serious about this?!" Jongin hollered. Mr. Kim slammed his hand on the table to shush Jongins obnoxious behavior. "Yes, we were serious about this Jongin" Mr. Kim replied back to his bewildered son. "Soo-Rae, what do you think about this?" Mrs. Kim asked. She set down the spoon in her bowl and looked at the adult. "I don't want a wedding. I rather just sign the papers and get it over with" Soo-Rae spoke up. The adults looked baffled, "You don't want a normal wedding?" Soo-Rae's mom asked. "I'm not having a normal marriage. I just want to get this over with" She said as she stood up and put her bowl in the sink.

"What about you Jongin?" Mr. Kang asked. "I completely agree with Soo-Rae. I rather just sign the papers and be done with this." he replied back. The parents nodded and went back to discussing the new ideas for the wedding. Jongin and Soo-Rae escaped into the living room.

"I'm surprised you didn't want a big ol' princess wedding like every other girl." Jongin smirked. "I do, just not with you" she mumbled as she sat on the couch in den and the tv. "Oh come on! I'm not such a bad guy. You'll grow to like me." he sat down besides her. "Highly unlikely." she muttered back under her breath. Jongin ruffled his hair, "Look, I don't want this either, but at least try. Try being in my shoes, a god like me marrying a dweeb like you... is something that only happens in dramas" Jongin ranted. 

Soo-Rae breathed out heavily at the boys huge ego. "Listen, when we get married and have to live together. I want my own room and appreciate if you left me alone when I am working. It would also beneficial if you didn't touch me or any other forms of skinship. Now if you excuse me, I am gonna go and get ready to leave." Soo-Rae said as she turned off the tv and began walking upstairs. "Where are you going?" Jongin asked. "I'm going to the bookstore" Soo-Rae said as she shut the door. Jongin leaned back in the sofa, "Well sorry to break it to you missy, but I have to do skinship with you in order to win this bet. I'm not gonna lose especially to a nerd like you." Jongin thought to himself.

 

Soo-Rae got ready to leave for the bookstore and received a knock on her bedroom door. She walked over and opened it to a w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter