Chapter 10

My Marriage With Mr. Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the next day and once again Soo-Rae received no sleep again since she stayed up finishing other peoples' homework. She couldn't keep doing this, she needed to focus on her education more. Yes, she was ranked #1 in the school, but she had to work hard just like everyone else.

Jongin was already awake and preparing for the day while Soo-Rae was trying to remain awake at the kitchen table so she didn't drown in her cereal. She eventually ended up snoozing off until Jongin slammed his hand on the table startling Soo-Rae half to death causing her cereal bowl to fly off the table and crashing to the ground. 

"Jongin!" Soo-Rae whined at what he had just made her do. "Yah! Don't blame that on me! You threw it. Anyways, hurry up and let's go lazy!" he teased as he left the kitchen to go put on his shoes while Soo-Rae cleaned up the mess in the kitchen.

After Soo-Rae put her shoes on, the two locked their house and began to walk to school. Amongst walking to school, Soo-Rae wanted to bring up the sticky notes and the three girls that had been bullying her. She hoped that Jongin would put a stop to it so she can continue going to school in peace and quiet.

"....Jongin" Soo-Rae said quietly as she gripped onto the straps of her backpack. Jongin yawned, "Hm?". Soo-Rae fidgeted with her backpack straps a bit more, "Can I ask for a favor?" Soo-Rae ask lowering head and looking at the ground. Jongin looked over at the shy girl and held out his hand; which made Soo-Rae look up at him confused.

"Isn't this what you wanted? To hold hands with your husband?" Jongin grinned arrogantly which made Soo-Rae sigh in irritation, "That's not what I wanted, but nevermid" she mumbled. Jongin grabbed her hand and held it which instantly made Soo-Rae quickly push it off, "I told you before, please don't touch me!" she said trying to remind him, but instead came off as a little snotty.

"Don't act like I have ing cooties or a disease. What is your problem seriously?! You think you are too good for me and everyone else? Is that it?" Jongin barked and stopped in his tracks to at the girl some more. Soo-Rae was taken back by his words, "No... why would you think that?" she said feeling like tears would threaten to emerge. 

"No matter how ing nice I try to be to you. I offer to take you places and to try and act like any other ing normal couple and you act like you are too good to hang around anyone else besides your little friend Eun-Hye! I can see why no guys have ever dated you because you have that stuck up little "I'm about to be a CEO" princess attitude. You know, it's bad enough to be ing married to the geek of the school, but being married to a ing girl who thinks she is the , but in fact she is nothing but a coward with medical issues. How ing retarded is that!?" Jogin ed and quickly turning on his heels and quickly walked to school pissed off.

Soo-Rae had tears rolling down her face as she sniffled and rubbed her eyes at what Jongin had just lashed out at her. She was none of those things, if anything, she was the complete opposite. "All I wanted was to stop being bullied" she sobbed in her hands and slowly walked to school alone.

 

 

When she arrived at school, she was running a bit late and she knew that Eun-Hye would have been in class by now, but the girls who she had to do their homework for was still standing in the hallway chatting with each other waiting for Soo-Rae. She slowly walked over to them with their homework in hand.

They stopped chatting and took their homework and checked it over. "You better have done a good ing job Soo-Rae. I mean, I know you are smart and all, but you better not have half-assed our assignments. I need this to graduate!" barked Hae-Jung. 

Soo-Rae stood there for a moment awkwardly as she tried to gain courage, "I won't be... doing your homework anymore" she stammered. The three girls looked at her, "Excuse me?" scoffed Soo-Mi. Nae-Ri grabbed Soo-Rae by the collar of her shirt and held her against their locker.

"What did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter