Chapter 27

My Marriage With Mr. Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Soo-Rae stood there in disbelief. She didn't want to have to deal with Jongin for a few weeks in Malaysia; especially when she has to work. Deep down though, she is afraid she will be manipulated just to be made fun of by the boys. Her feelings were true and it broke her heart knowning Jongin's weren't.

As she returned back her hospital bed, she sighed quietly as she heard Jongin return to the seat he has been sitting at originally. "You lost too much weight" Jongin muttered. Soo-Rae turned her head away so she wasn't facing him to bite her lip so she didnt burst out in tears.

"I really want you to hear what I have to say Soo-Rae" Jongin said as he cupped his hands together. "Lets just divorce after this trip" Soo-Rae managed to spit out after she had bitten down on her tongue. Jongin's heart was going crazy; he wanted to kiss her and hold her and tell her that everything would be alright. "I... can't do that" he muttered.

Soo-Rae began to sniffle as she bit the inside of her cheek, but the sadness was too great. Her heart monitored had began to show the increase in her heart rate and it startled Jongin. "Hey! What... Are you okay? Is there a problem with your heart?" Jongin panicked getting up from the chair to where he could see her face.

Jongins' heart really began to crumble seeing her cry because of him. "Stop crying because of me." He whispered as he pet her hair. "Why are you so hor-rible?" She sobbed back and Jongin sighed "Because I am Kai who is trying turn into Jongin" he said referring back to what Soo-Rae had said earlier on about not giving up on him.

Soon, Doctor Shin had came and to announce that Soo-Rae could be released, but warned them both that she needs to eat more or else she will face health problems. Jongin helped Soo-Rae and found her glasses on a nearby table and place them on her face.

"I really am sorry!" Jongin said softly as they were walking down the street home. "No... you aren't" Soo-Rae exhaled back.

How could she possibly face Eun-Hye if she forgave Jongin? How could she forgive herself if more things like this happened in the future? They weren't together out of love; they were together because of their parents and Jongin only made it seem like they were together for the fact of 50$.

For the rest of the 3 days before the trip, Soo-Rae ignored anything Jongin said or did. Jongin was now having to think of a new way to possibly gain acceptance back.

 

At the airport, the two had handed their plane tickets to the lady as they boarded the first class Malaysian plane. Jongin had to say something, he missed her voice and it was driving him insane. "Soo-Rae, please don't shut me out like this. You are hurting just as bad as I am. Please" Jongin pleaded as he watched Soo-Rae's eyes not even flinched as she was looking over the papers for the business.

"How do you think profit will do in Malaysia? With this expansion, I think the rates will increase. With the amount of Foreigners going there lately, I think this is perfect to open more!" Soo-Rae said as she only continued to talk about business.

"Trust me Jongin, I don't want this, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter