Chapter 21

My Marriage With Mr. Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as the boat had reached the peer, the ambulence had already arrived and was now waiting for them. Jongin never gave up on giving CPR to Soo-Rae, not matter how much he cried and screamed, he tried his best to make sure she didn't die. Eun-Hye had called Soo-Rae's mom to let her know.

Jongin hoisted Soo-Rae up to the medics and quickly rushed with them and hopped into the ambulence as they quickly sped through the streets.

The medics began to check her heart rate and immediately pulled out the defillibration and placed gel onto it as one medic ripped open Soo-Rae's shirt. Jongin looked down as he cupped his hands and tears rolled down his face when they began to shock Soo-Rae back to life.

"One more time!" The medic said as they shocked her again and now her heart had began to beep on the monitor. Her heart had been stablized and Jongin let out a sob of release.

The ambulence arrived at the hospital and rushed Soo-Rae into the hospital and into the ER. Jongin held his head as he paced back and forth and his heart really stopped when he saw Mrs. Kang arriving. "M-mrs. K-kang" Jongin murmered with tearful eyes.

Mrs. Kang came and hugged the weeping and scared boy. "I-i-i-i AM S-S-SO SORRY!!!" He blubbered into her shoulder. Mrs. Kang smiled at the boy and rubbed his back, "It'll be okay" she whispered into his ear. "I didn't know she couldn't swim!! I almost killed your d-daughter! And it would have been all my f-faultt" Jongin began to cry harder into his mother-in-law's shoulder.

"Mrs. Kang it's good to see you again!" said a doctor who just came out of the ER. "Doctor Shin! Glad to see you again" Mrs. Kang smiled as she shook hands with him, "Jongin, this is Soo-Rae's doctor." she introduced him. "You must be Soo-Rae's new husband! Good to finally meet you! We will probably meet in the future as well; you're wife is a reguar" he chuckled slightly.

"How... often does she come in here?" Jongin said wiping tears away. "The last time I saw her was right before you got married. She had come in for another check up and prescription refill" the doctor explained, "But anyways, I just wanted to tell you guys that her heart has stablized and is now in a room. You can go see her now" he said as he walked away.

Jongin had rushed into the room where Soo-Rae was hooked up to a bunch of monitors. "She will be okay now Jongin, come, Ill take you home" Mrs.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter