Chapter 12

My Marriage With Mr. Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soo-Rae left as soon as Eun-Hye did for work. Heading down to the hotel so she could get some work done in peace and to also make some important phone calls to people. She clutched the stacks of papers and envelopes in her hand as she entered the hotel building. 

"Hello Mrs. Kim!" Said some of the girls who were in charge of the counter. Soo-Rae turned her head and smiled before continuing on her way up to an office where she spent quite a lot of time at when she really needed to get her paper work done. 

After 5 long hours of paper work and phone calls, Soo-Rae was finishing up her last call. "Yes, Mr. Shin. I would love if you were able to attend the Kang and Kim combining, you were such a great help in the beginning so I wouldn't have been able to do anything without your help." Soo-Rae smiled as she taped her pen on the table. "Of course!.... okay..... see you soon!" Soo-Rae concluded and hung up the office phone.

She leaned back in her chair; exhausted. She looked over at the clock on the wall; it was about midnight. Soo-Rae began to pack up her things to leave the hotel. Her work wasn't even nearly completed and she had so much things that needed to be prepared. 

She sluggishly walked back to Eun-Hye's apartment and remembering where the key was; she slid the flower pot and grabbed the key to unlock it. Eun-Hye wasn't home yet, but she would be within the next hour. Soo-Rae grabbed some clothes from her backpack and took a quick shower and then crashed out on the couch.

 

"Dude! I can't find her anywhere!" Jongin grumbled as he sat in the club sipping on a Budlight. "Yo man! Don't even worry about it! Who cares about her, let me find you a chick" Chanyeol slurred as he began to look around. "Her parents are gonna hate me if I don't find her. My parents are going to murder me" Jongin whined. "Do you think she is with Eun-Hye?" Chen asked.

"I'm sure she is since she left school with her, but what if she isn't? I have no way to get ahold of Eun-Hye" Jongin explained and then looked over at Chanyeol who wasn't paying attention and was still eyeing down a girl for his friend. "Dude, let me borrow your phone!" Jongin said holding out his hand.

"What for?" Chanyeol asked. "I need to talk to Eun-Hye!" Jongin sighed and Chanyeols eyebrows furrowed, "Woah man! The bet was for me to get with her, not you!" Chanyeol barked and Jongin shook his head at his drunk friend. Jongin snatched the phone out of his hand and began walking away as he made the call.

The phone call began to ring and just on the last ring, she answered.

"Eun-Hye!" Jongin spoke. "Chanyeol?" She questioned the tone of Jongins' voice. "No, this is Kai. Listen, do you know where Soo-Rae is at? Is she with you?" Jongin asked completely stepping out of the club so he could hear better. "I know where she is, but I'm not telling you" Eun-hye huffed through the phone.

Jon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter