Chapter 8

My Marriage With Mr. Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Soo-Rae actually had a pleasant full night of sleep. She was well rested and now she was fully ready to take on today. Taking a shower, she relaxes as the hot water splatters onto her skin. Getting out, she brushes her hair into a pony tail and wipes the condensation that has collected onto the lenses of her glasses.

She heads downstairs to eat breakfast where her mother welcomes her with a smile, "Good morning sweetie". Soo-Rae sits down at the table and begins eating her meal happily before her mother brings up a subject she didn't want to hear.

"Are you already packed and ready to move into your new house?" her mom clucks her tongue happily. Soo-Rae lost her appetite thinking of living with Jongin. After a moment, she nods before leaving the table. She dreaded moving into a house with irresponsible Jongin who would probably just trash the house and bring unwanted girls inside. 

 

 

"Young master! Please get up! Your mother is going to have a fit if she knows you didn't attend school today" head maid Song nagged at the bundled up Jongin who spent the entire night drinking and is now feeling the full effects of his hangover.

"Please go away! I don't feel good!" Jongin whined underneath his blankets. Mrs. Song huffed as she placed her hands on her hips, "If you didn't spend your nights at the club, you would feel a lot better than now". Jongin groaned again in annoyance of head maid. "PLEASE GET OUT MRS. SONG. !!" Jongin yelled. Mrs. Song huffed at the young boys rudness, "Fine, but just remember that after Soo-Rae gets out of school. You are moving in". Mrs. Song left Jongins room; not only leaving Jongin not feeling well, but also pissed.

"I don't wanna go! ing bull man" Jongin curses as he turns on his side to fall back asleep.

 

 

As Soo-Rae arrives at school, she is greeted by more numerous amount of sticky notes plastered to her locker; the more she reads what is written on it, the more she begins to feel like . She didn't want to become anyone's enemy; especially not over a boy like Jongin.

Ripping off the sticky notes, she quickly grabbed the things from her locker and went to class. She will just apologize to Eun-Hye later about not waiting for her; she could feel eyes on her and it creeped her out. Walking down the hallway, someone grabbed onto her arm. 

She quickly tore her arm away from the person to see Chen. She stepped back a bit and looked down at her feet. Chen raised an eyebrow at the girl, "Don't need to defensive . Have you seen Kai?" he asked. She shook her head. "Do you know why he isn't here?" Chen asked again and once again Soo-Rae shook her head quietly without making eye contact with the boy before quickly leaving.

Chen scoffed at the quiet girl, "What is her problem?" he scoffed as he headed down the hall to his regular spot where he hung out with the gang.

 

Soo-Rae quickly sat in her seat and tried to remain calm. This was the f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter