Chapter 29

My Marriage With Mr. Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was dark and there was blood everywhere; all down the hotel corridors. There was screams and as soon as Soo-Rae started getting closer to the screams. A man in black appeared from the shadows grabbing her and throwing her into the wall. Soo-Rae screamed out for Jongin to save her, but he never came. The man began to beat and beat her until she was a bloody mess. It was then that the blood she saw and screams were from Jongin. She began to cry hard thinking about his death.

"It was your mistake for coming here! Go back to Korea." the man hissed as he grabbed the girl by the throat. "I can't... my parents would be so upset if I didn't build this hotel. I can't let them down" Soo-Rae gasped for air.

"You think you own whatever money can get you, but this time! This is what you get" the man hissed as he reveal to be the guy from earlier who touched her. Soo-Rae gasped as she tried to get herself away from the guy. "Don't worry, I won't touch you. Theres not much to you anyways. I don't see how your precious hubby likes you, but anyways lets go" he smirked as he dragged the girl outside by her hair and suddenly appeared on a boat in the middle of shark infested waters.

"Say hello to my friends" He snickered as he pointed to over as the guys had just tossed Jongin overboard. Soo-Rae began to scream out "JONGIN!!" as blood appeared at the surface of the ocean as sharks began to tear him apart. "JONGIN NO!!" Soo-Rae cried despartely, "I'M SORRY. I'M SO SORRY!" She wailed. 

"You're next!" the man breathed and pushed her off the boat and into the water.

 

"Soo-Rae wake up! WAKE UP!" Jongin hissed and shook the girl who was screaming and thrashing around on the bed. The girls' eyes shot open and she clunged onto Jongin quickly and pulled him down onto the bed as she cried. The boy hushed her and her hair, "It was just a dream. Only a dream, nothing bad happened" he said calmly to the shaking girl. 

Soo-Rae was still crying as she held on dearly to her husband thankful that it was only just a dream. Jongin was happy that he was able to hold her without her fighting him. As soon as her sobbing had stopped, Jongin held her face and tilted it upwards to make her look at him. "What happened?" Jongin breathed as he wiped the tears away from her face with his thumbs. Soo-Rae breathing wavered as he stared at Jongin's face in the moonlit room. 

"....I... need some fresh air!" she breathed as she detached herself from the worried boy and left the room. Jongin laid back on the bed and sighed, "Another night terror. Why was she screaming my name?" he wondered and eventually decided to get up and go get the girl.

The girl had made her way outside of the hotel and tried her best to breathe. She felt embarassed that she wasn't wearing very much clothing, but she was too embarassed to see Jongin as she know she was screaming his name in her dream. If she would have waited another moment, she probably would have just kissed him right then and there.

Jongin ended up meeting her outside of the hotel with a small blanket and wrapped it around her, "Be careful of showing too much skin." he said caringly. "Thanks" Soo-Rae muttered quietly holding the blanket around her. Jongin stood in front of her and moved some hair out of her face. 

"What happened?" he asked. "I just.... had.. a bad dream" Soo-Rae breathed as she looked away. Jongin once again turned her head towards him, "I know that, but what about it?" he sighed. "... You... were dead and it was all my fault." she said and tears formed in her eyes again. Jongin hugged her tightly, "I'm not going anywhere. I will always be her-" Jongin began to say.

Suddenly both Soo-Rae and Jongin's blanked out.

 

 

When they woke up, they weren't in front of the hotel anymore, but in a dark storage room. Jongin was the first to come to his senses, his head throbbed painfully as he looked around the room. As he tried to move, he realized he was bound together with some ropes. 

He soon saw Soo-Rae a few feet away still knocked out with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter