Chapter 32

My Marriage With Mr. Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soo-Rae was the first one to wake up the next morning for school. She smiled at her husband still sleeping soundly next to her. Shaking him slightly she whispered, "Hey~ Let's get up now. Time for school". Jongin whined as he sat up with bed head. "That a boy" she rubbed his head.

The both of them held hands as they walked to school. They were ready to see their long missed friends. Walking into the hallway where people were shocked to see the pair holding hands and acting like a real couple. Chanyeol and Eun-Hye were also holding hands as they were talking to Xiumin and Chen.

Walking up besides them, they all smiled at each other. "How come you both never called me?!" Chanyeol whined at the two boys who were looking rather nervous. "We.... were busy." Xiumin said with burning red ears. "With what?! while I was dying because of Eun-Hye, what were you both doing?" Chanyeol blabbered on.

"We uh.... have something to tell you all" Chen finally spoke up. Everyone waited for them to speak. "...We... are dating.... I'm gay" Chen confessed waiting for his friends to laugh at them. Chanyeol rolled his head, "We all know that! So what were you both doing that you were oh so busy about that you couldn't answer my phone calls?" Chanyeol continued on ranting. Eun-Hye smacked her annoying boyfriend.

"You guys knew?" Xiumin blushed. Jongin smirked, "It's kinda obvious! You two were never with any girls ever. You were always with each other. Even at prom you both came "alone". We all knew." Jongin teased them. Everyone began to laugh.

Soon the school bell chimed and the now the three couples walked to their class. As Jongin dropped Soo-Rae off at her desk, he leaned in and kissed her. Allowing the three girls who bullied Soo-Rae during the school year to watch in jealousy. Soo-Rae smiled as she watched Jongin head to the back of the room and sit down with Chanyeol and Xiumin. Soo-Rae winked at the girls and sat down.

That was pretty much how each day went by for the rest of the three months, except for when finals that approached which Soo-Rae and Jongin studied their asses off. Of course, Soo-Rae once again having to tutor Jongin the rest, but she once again made it fun for him to learn. Rising back to the #1 spot on the ranking system, Soo-Rae was happy and now even happier that Jongin was now in the top 20 instead of the low 60's. 

 

Now they were approaching graduation and Soo-Rae was freaking out. She was going to miss school so much and all the memories she made with everyone. She sat on Jongin's bed and sighed unsure of what lies ahead of her future. "Don't stress about it babe!" Jongin said sitting at his desk, "Remember, we are going to stay home all day everyd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter