Chapter 28

My Marriage With Mr. Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Soo-Rae begins to start waking up, she feels constricted and a warm heat on her neck. She tries to reach for her glasses, but can't. She now realizes that Jongin is wrapped around her. His arms around her waist and his legs entangled in hers. She tries to untangle herself quickly, but Jongin doesnt budge as he is now awake.

"Don't fight it" Jongin mumbled deeply in his morning voice. "Let me go" Soo-Rae said she still tries to escape. Jongin turns over so he is now hovering over her with her hands pinned to the bed. "Soo-Rae please. I need you and I know you need me." Jongin mumbled.

"I don't need anything from you! Not you! Not your company! Not your lo-ve" Soo-Rae began to choke. Tears trickled from the corner of Soo-Rae's eyes. Jongin leaned down and kissing the tear drops that had escaped her eyes. Soo-Rae tenses up and she tries to fight with him, but his grip is too strong.

His forehead touching hers now as he rests on his elbows, "Please believe me! You mean so much to me. When I first started this bet, Yes, I didn't like you and it was for all fun in games. But... things are different now and you changed me" He pleaded as he stared down as his wife. 

Soo-Rae bit her lip, "You haven't changed at all" and raising her knee up she nudged him in the groin which caused him to fall over and hold onto his throbbing junk. Soo-Rae quickly got up and went to the bathroom. She gripped the sink with all her might as she tried not to cry.

 

Three hours has passed as the two were going around the hotel making sure things were going smoothly and operating nicely so they could finally deem the place safe for others. Suddenly, the fire alarm went off and the water system began to spray the place down.

"What is going on!?" Soo-Rae shrieked as she was being sprayed with water. Jongin went to a firealarm and deactivated it. Mr. Tai came running down the hallway, "Oh phew! someone set one of the rooms on fire!". Soo-Rae groaned. Now the entire hotel was wet and slippery.

It really seemed like today was just filled with mishaps. If it wasn't fire it was trash, if it wasn't trash it was graffiti, if it wasnt griffiti someone glued the key locks shut.

Soo-Rae was patrolling the outside perimeter while Jongin was with Mr. Tai discussing about the cost and reconstruction of things. She was now watching three guys began to set a bush on fire.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Soo-Rae s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter