Chapter 16

My Marriage With Mr. Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"She just came into the house like a completely different person and just cursed and lashed out on me and Soo-Mi earlier. I have never seen her like that, I blame Eun-Hye" Jongin said as drank his 3rd beer at the club. Chen and Chanyeol scratched their face, "Well... I really don't blame her though. Especially after what Soo-Mi has done to her," Chen sympathized with Soo-Rae.

"Don't blame Eun-Hye. I don't think she would pick up that stuff from her" Chanyeol said. Jongin cursed under his breath as he took another swig of his beer. "I'm dead serious though, what happened with Soo-Mi wasn't suppose to. She followed me from your house last night and I went to try and tell her that I'm not interested and that she needs to leave. She touched me and my took action" Jongin whined.

"You should probably stop that. What if Soo-Rae actually likes you, you probably broke her heart" Xiumin said irritated by his friends behavior. Jongin smirked a bit, "Yeah.. like that's possible". "Just go apologize and tell her you won't do it again and ACTUALLY don't do it again" Xiumin said as he got up and left.

 

The next morning, Soo-Rae got a big wake up call. Her parents called and when she answered the phone. She quickly shot up and hurried to the door to let them in. Her dad and mother were fuming. 

Mr. Kang had thrown down a letter onto the living room coffee table, "What the hell is this?!" Soo-Rae flinched at her dads' loud voice. "You think that just because you are now married and you have all this freedom that you can slack off Soo-Rae?" Dad hissed again and Soo-Rae quickly shook her head no as tears stung her eyes.

"HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY GET A 45% ON YOUR MIDTERMS???" Mr. Kang's voice boomed throughout the entire house and what seemed like the entire neighborhood. Soo-Rae's jaw began to tremble as she began to sniff, "I-I- didn't m-mean to!" she pleaded with her father. 

"What is your excuse?! hmmm?" Her dad said getting closer to his trembling daughter. Soo-Rae wiped her eyes free of tears as she tried to regain her short breath. "She was helping me" Jongin said as he walked down the stairs.

Soo-Rae stared at the ground as tears d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter