Chapter 1

My Marriage With Mr. Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Now... as you see here ladies and gentlemen, the stocks are starting to rise higher and higher from last year’s investments. We were able to open three new hotels in the Philippines, four more here in Korea, two in China, and we are now are going to be able to open up some in Singapore. With the help of the Kim Construction Corporation; we have made this possible. I would like to thank every single one of you for your hard work and dedication." Kang Soo-Rae announced inside of the conference hall, looking around the conference room proudly..

The conference hall cheered and clapped at the news.

Soo-Rae smiled at their satisfaction. "Do we have any more questions?", Soo-Rae asked looking around. A man raised his hand, "I do. Do you think we would be able to branch out to America in the future?" he asked reading his question off a piece of paper.

"Of course! We are doing so well. We are considered the Asian Sheraton/ the Asian Hilton hotels. We will have no problem expanding our company in the later future" she said cheerfully. Soo-Rae began to look around the room for more questions.

A lady raised her hand, "Isn't it time for school?" she smiled.

Soo-Rae looked at the time on her phone through her thick black rimmed glasses and arched her eyebrows. "Oh! Yes, yes it is. Thank you for reminding me! Meeting is closed. Thank you for attending and stay tuned for the next meeting" Soo-Rae announced as she bowed and paced out of the conference room and down the hotel lobby. She picked up her phone, "Mr. Shin, please bring the car around. I am going to be late for school." she said as she got in the elevator.

__

"Young master! Please. It is time for you to go to school. You will be late if you stay any longer!" Mrs. Song said; the head maid at the Kim household.

Jongin grumbled as he threw the covers over his head, "Go away! I have a hangover" he whined.

Mrs. Song ripped the covers off Jongin. "Sir, you need to get up now. You have priorities!" Mrs. Song nagged at the boy as if he was her son. Jongin huffed loudly as he threw his legs over the side of the bed. "Alright! Alright!! I am up. Go now!!" he yelled.

Mrs. Song nodded and left his room.

Jongin ruffled his hair as he stumbled to the bathroom to freshen up. Jongin had spent the majority of the night partying in the club; drinking and making out with girls, so he was exhausted. As he stepped into the shower and allowed the hot water to wake him up, he stretched and yawned out all the tension inside.

After his shower, he got out and wrapped a towel around his waist and stared at himself in the mirror as he began to fix his hair and brush his teeth. After finishing, he smirked to himself in the mirror.

"You are one good looking dude!” He pretended to fist pump the reflection and left the bathroom to change into his school uniform.

After heading downstairs to eat a quick meal, Mrs. Kim was waiting for him at the table. "Son, have you made any reports that you need to announce to the corporation later at the meeting?" she asked over her daily newspaper. Jongin whined and stretched, "I started, but it’s not finished. I'll finish it later" he said with empty promises.

Mrs. Kim huffed at her son’s negligence, "Hurry and go to school. Remind Soo-Rae that there is a joint business meeting taking place at her place tomorrow evening." Mrs. Kim said before taking a sip of her morning coffee.

"Who?”

"Kang Soo-Rae!" Mrs. Kim barked.

"Oh! The short, nerdy, quiet girl that doesn’t talk? Ok!" Jongin said as he snapped his finger in realization.

Mrs. Kim growled, "Don't act like you don't know her, you both grew up together."

Jongin got up and fixed himself, "Yeah I know. I just like teasing you. Not like I talk to her though." he said uninterested as he walked out the kitchen and outside to the car where his driver drove him to school.

 

 

 

Soo-Rae arrived at the school with time to spare despite her long meeting she just held. She fixed her high ponytail and thick black rimmed glasses as she got out of the car. She adjusted her backpack as she began to walk into the school.

Soo-Rae didn't really have any friends; she always remained the girl that everyone went to for help on homework, but would never speak to her again after that. Although that was the case, she had one friend; Lee Eun-Hye.

Soo-Rae met with Eun-Hye at her locker. "About time you showed up, I thought you were going to miss school for the very first time." Eun-hye smiled as she took some books out of her locker. "I thought I was going to too! I had a meeting." Soo-Rae sighed as she opened up her locker.

"Anything new happening in the hotel world?” Eun-Hye asked. "We are able to expand our company" Soo-Rae smiled as she grabbed at the last of her books and locked her locker.

"Oh! Awesome!! Alright, let’s go" Eun-Hye smiled as she closed her locker and intertwined her arm in her best friends'. The two friends made their way down the hallway to their classroom.

Upon arriving in the classroom, as normal, girls were crowding around Jongin. Soo-Rae shook her head at the annoying sight and proceeded to sit down in her normal spot in the front of the classroom.

After a moment of getting her things out, a figure stood by her.

She looked up at Jongin who was staring down at the small girl. Soo-Rae blinked, waiting for him to speak, but all that ended up being said was "" and he walked back to his seat.

Soo-Rae shook her head at the forgetful Jongin.

Eun-Hye leaned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter