I'm Fine...

GOT8

Hara came back to GOT8's dorm with all her stuff. She came in and everyone was eating chicken. She didn't bother to join so she just came in and put her stuff down.

"Do you want to to eat Hara?" JB asked.
"I'm fine." She said uncomfortably.
"I don't get why you have to live in a dorm filled with boys. Why can't you have your own private dorm?" Jr. Asked in a rude manner.
"Well I don't know, probably because I'm apart of this group now and they don't have the money to buy another dorm for me. So quit your whining. You have been whining for the longest time."

Everyone started laughing at Jr.

"Guys just shut up." Jr. Said and kept eating his chicken wing.
"So who am I sharing a room with?" Hara asked.
"You are sharing with Jackson and Jr." JB replied.
"What?" Jackson and Jr. Said at the same time.
"No, she cannot share a room with us." Jackson whined.
"It's Mr. Kim's orders." JB sang it in a teasing way and showed him the text that Mr. Kim sent him.
"Alright, I'll put this stuff in the room." Hara walked to the room carrying all her stuff behind.
"Do you guys think it's a good idea letting her live here?" Mark asked.
"Yeah I don't think it's a good idea either. I mean she's a girl, she deserves her own privacy." BamBam suggested.
"Well, I guess it has to be this way. I'm going to go check on her." JB said and got up and walked to her room. JB knocked.
"Hara can I come in?" JB asked her.
Hara put her pils away right in her bag.
"Yeah, come in."

JB came in and see that she put all her stuff on the floor.

"Well I come in and see there's no mattress for me yet."
"Don't worry, it's coming in tomorrow, but I don't know about tonight. That's up to them. I hope they don't make you sleep on the floor. If they so just tell me."
"You know what, I'm fine sleeping on the floor, it's fine if they do."
"But that's not very gentlemen like. But yeah, just make yourself at home." JB said and walked out.
"Wait JB!" She called him.
"What is it?" He turned back.
"Can you get me a bottle of water please?"
"Sure, I'll be right back." JB said and walked away.

Hara took out her pils and went to the bathroom inside the room. She started vomiting blood in the toilet and she started having abdominal pain on her stomach.
Meanwhile JB was getting her water bottle and Jr. And Jackson decided to go to their room. They heard Hara in the bathroom feeling horrible. Jackson looked very concerned.

"Should we care?" Jr. said to him.
"She really doesn't sound ok." Jackson said.
The JB came into the room.
"Where's Hara?" JB asked.
"She's in the bathroom. Why?" Jr. Asked him.
"She needed a water bottle." JB said.
"She doesn't sound too good in there!" Jackson said.
JB tried to open the door but it was locked.
"Hara, are you ok?" JB asked as he knocked on the door.
She answered the door and look completely normal.
"Yup, I'm fine. Thanks for the water bottle." She said and took it and got out.
"I'm going to go to the bathroom." Jackson said.
He came in and saw blood on the toilet seat. He didn't want to believe she was on that time of the month.
"Um Hara. You left a little-"
She interrupted him and came into the bathroom and wiped it off. He looked at her awkwardly and all she felt like was crying.
"Hara, don't worry. Don't be embarrassed. I know when girls are on that-"
"THATS NOT WHAT IT IS!" She yelled and just cried in frustration.
"I knew it. Then what's all that vomitting that I heard while you were in here?" Jackson asked
"It's nothing. It shouldn't be any of your concern." She said.
"What's going on?" Yugyeom asked as the members were standing behind him in the front of the bathroom door.

Hara was sitting by the toilet and got up and pushed Jackson out and locked herself in the bathroom.


"Hara! Are you fine?!" JB asked.
She took her pill container and opened the lid and swallowed a pill while drinking water.
"I hear pills." Yugyeom said.
"Hara! Can you please come out and tell is what is going on."
"Owww!" She yelled in pain and dropped her water bottle on the floor while holding her stomach in pain.
Jr. Was lying down in bed through all of this while the members were worrying the heck out of her.
"Jr! Where your key?! She doesn't sound too good!" Jackson frantically asked him.
"I don't feel li-"
"LOOK JR. I DONT CARE IF YOU DONT LIKE HER AND I REALLY DONT CARE IF YOU WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH HER BUT JUST GIVE US THE KEY. SHES DYING IN THERE." JB yelled.
"Ugh! Fine." Jr said and opened his mini drawer and threw the key to him.
JB passed the key to Yugyeom and he frantically opened it. When he opened it they all saw Hara on the floor in pain.
"Hara! What do we do?!?" Yugyeom yelled.
 "Just get me to a bed." Hara said wincing in pain.
"Um." Yugyeom said awkwardly.
"Here get out of the way." JB said and carried her bridal style. Jr was listening to his music, but JB pushed him out of his bed and he fell on the floor. He placed her under the sheets, and Hara passed out immediately.
"She passed out. She has a lot of explaining to do when she wakes up." Mark said.
"I think she was throwing up blood." Jackson suggested.
"No way. That can't be. If there were problems with her Mr. Kim would have told us right away." Youngjae said.
"Thanks for pushing me out of my bed!" Jr yelled getting up from the floor.
"Stop caring so much about yourself right now Jr. We don't know what's going on with Hara." JB yelled.
"Whoah, you only knew this girl for a day ok JB? Just calm down." Mark told him.
"She's apart of our group now. And we treat our group members like they are one of us." JB said and walked out.
"I'll wait for her to wake up. You guys can go out." Yugyeom suggested.
All the members walked out and Yugyeom got a chair and sat down by Hara.
"Hara... What is wrong with you?" Yugyeom whispered.

~*~*~*~*~*~*


Hara woke up right away and found herself lying I'm bed. She checked the time and saw that it was almost midnight. She saw Yugyeom resting his head on the side of the bed.

"Yugyeom?" She asked very confusingly.
Yugyeom woke up and saw that she was awake.
"SHES AWAKE GUYS!" Yugyeom yelled and the members all came in except for Jr.
"Hey Hara how are you feeling?" JB said and gave her a bottle of water.
"Knocked out." She joked around.
"You have explaining to do." Jackson said.
"Alright, of course Mr. Kim didn't tell you guys, but I have a weird stomach disease that the doctors don't even know about. It causes me to throw up blood and have abdominal pain. So that blood on the toilet wasn't my monthly thing, but it was me throwing up blood. It causes me not to eat anything, and when I do eat something I just throw it back out."
"Aren't you doing anything about it?"
"Yeah I'm trying, but I'm just a little stubborn girl. I would have surgery by now, but I don't have a kidney donor so all I could do is take pills and not eat anything."
"I'm so sorry for you Hara. I wish we can do something about it." Yugyeom suggested.
"Oh it's fine. I'm kind of used to it, but really guys don't worry about it. So if you see blood on the toilet or me holding my stomach in pain, at least you guys know why."
"Don't worry, we will do our best to take care of you." JB said and smiled at her.
"I can handle myself fine." Hara said.
"Well it's getting pretty late. We should head to bed now." Mark suggested and walked out.
"Feel better Hara." Yugyeom said and winked at her.
"Don't worry! Hara fighting!" BamBam said and raised his hand up and walked out.
"I believe in you Hara!" Youngjae said and walked out.

That left JB, Hara, and Jackson in the room.

"So, I should probably get out of his bed before he throws a tantrum." Hara said and got out.
"So, I'm moving out of this room and joining you and Youngjae, JB."
"Sure, whatever." JB said and Jackson grabbed his stuff and went to his room.
"I'll come and get this mattress later." Jackson said.
"Are you going to be ok?" JB asked.
"Yeah I will." Hara said.

Then Jr. Came into the room.

"So, where's Jackson going?" Jr. Asked.
"He's in our room now."
"What!? I can't share a room with her! Switch with me!" Jr started to freak out.
"Sure whatever. At least I'll be a good roommate and take care of her anyways."
"Yes!" Jr. Said and packed his stuff and moved into the other room.
"I guess it's just you and me. I'm going to go get my stuff." JB said.
Hara grabbed some blankets. She laid one on the floor and grabbed her pillow, laid down with a blanket, and fell asleep right on top of the pillow.
"Hey Hara I was thinking that-" JB said and got interrupted of how Hara was sleeping on the floor.
"This girl." JB said and picked her up and put her into bed.
"Hara, I know you will survive." JB said and gave a little smiled.

...