Brother and...Your Boyfriend?

GOT8

Jr. woke up early just so he can train the girls. He thought that training them might be a good idea for Hara to get out of their group. He went over there and saw them not practicing or doing anything to get them prepared for their debut.

"Hi girls. How come you guys aren't practicing?" Jr. asked as he was coming in.

The twins started to squeal when they saw him again.

"Oh you're here again?" Hyejeong said in a very mean way but still constantly texting on her phone.
"Yes I am because from now on I'll be your teacher. I'll help you guys with your dancing, singing, or rapping.
"That's very good! It will probably take a long time anyways." Haekyung said.
"Alright let me see your dancing."

Haekyung, Hwayoung, and Hyejeong went to their positions. Haekyung got the remote and the music. They were dancing very badly and not in sync. Haekyung accidentally stepped on Hwayoung and started arguing, while Hyejeong was just moving around with her legs and still constantly texting. Jr. couldn't stand to watch anymore so he grabbed the remote and turned it off.

"We have lots of work to do." He said and sighed.

Meanwhile, back at the dorm GOT8 were eating ramen together and Hara didn't want to eat anything. Again.

"Hara! Just come and eat!" Yugyeom offered.
"I'm fine. I don't want to throw up on you guys."
"It's not even solid food. Kind of-ish...  But you said you can eat soup!"
"I guess I'll try." Hara said and sat down next to Yugyeom. He picked up a chopstick full of ramen and fed it to Hara. She nodded her head in agreement because of how good it was. Yugyeom picked up a napkin and wiped . JB was looking at the both of them and giving dirty looks.
"Wow, you are right. This is good." Hara said and picked up chopsticks and started getting some out of the pot and eating it. She heard her phone ring in the room and went to go get it. She answered it as soon as she saw the I.D. Got8 heard screaming in the room and they all got up to see what she was screaming about. When they came in they saw her jumping around in excitement and she hung up the phone.
"Ok what got you so excited?" Youngjae asked.
"My big brother is here!!!" Hara said and walked out to open the front door.
"Brother?" They all said at same time confusingly and went to go see who it was.
"NAMJOON OPPA!" Hara said and gave him a big hug.

He had blonde hair, he was wearing a beanie, and he had a deep dimple on his left cheek.

"Hey little sis. How's everything?" He asked her.
The rest of the members were surprised to see Rap Monster of BTS come to their dorm.
"Everything's fine. Come meet the members!" Hara said and pulled him over up to them.
"That's JB, Youngjae, BamBam, Yugyeom, Mark, and Jackson. We are missing one person named Jr. who's a total jerk and doesn't accept me, but he's not important." She pointed from left to right.
"So this is where she learns all her good raps from. It's pretty obvious why she's a good rapper now." Yugyeom said out loud.
"Well she learns from the best." Rap monster was praising himself.
"Shut up you aren't even the best. In my opinion..." Hara muttered her last sentence.
"Oh, who can be better than me?"
"Well there is also-"
She got interrupted by the knock on the door.
"Who else can that be?" Hara said and went over to the door to answer it.
"Watch her scream in 3,2,1." Rap monster was counting down and she screamed so loud that the whole world can hear her.
"YOONGI!" She said very loudly and jumped hugged him.
"Hey Hara. Surprise." Suga said and gave her a teddy bear.
"You didn't have to. Come in, meet the members." Hara said.
Suga came in and saw the rest of her group.
"This is the better rapper than Namjoon. Suga.... Suga this is got8. JB, Youngjae, BamBam, Yugyeom, Mark, and Jackson." As she pointed from left to right.
"So who's the one who's really rude to you?" Suga said as he was cracking his knuckles.
"No he's not here. And no need for that."
"Well I'm just glad you are ok. I wouldn't want anyone hurting you."
"WHOAH, WHOAH, WHOAH.... WHOAH." Yugyeom yelled.
"Excuse me?" Suga asked him.
"The only person protecting her is me."
"Hey aren't you the maknae that keeps flirting with her? She's always been telling me about you, but you don't look like the maknae."
"Well that's me."
"Oh but weren't you against her?" Suga was teasing him.
That shut Yugyeom right up and he went back to his spot.
"So... Is Suga like your boyfriend?" Yugyeom looked at him with dissatisfaction.
"Yes." "No." Hara said no and Suga said yes at the same time.
"Were just close friends. That's all."
"Yeah right.." Rap monster mumbled.
"Shut up. This is how you treat your sister who has a stomach disease?" Hara was teasing him.
"I'm just kidding little sis. Well anyways, it was nice meeting your new group. Your old group was a little... Not serious. But Suga and I got to go. Nice meeting you everyone." Rap monster said and exited.
"Hey you take care. Remember if you need help or anything I'm always here. Got it?" Suga asked her.
"I got it." Hara said.

Suga cupped her head and kissed her on the forehead. Then he looked at Yugyeom with a devious face and exited the dorm. Yugyeom was about to run after him and kill him but Mark and BamBam held him back.

"Hey you guys know where Jr. went?" Jackson asked.
Marks eyes widened and it looked like he knew something.
"Mark, where is he?" Jackson asked.
"Psh, I don't know."
"Don't lie where is he?"
"He may or may not be training H4 so Hara can get kicked out of the group."
"WHAT?!?" Hara said angrily and got a sweater and put on her shoes and walked madly outside to the JYP dancing studio.

....

a/N: Sorry I didn't know I accidentally pressed complete ^_^