A Day Well Spent?

GOT8

Jr. and Hara finally went to the BBQ place. They got seated and they sat in front of the grill. The waiters gave them plates of meat and then some people who went to eat there started getting excited because of them. Jr. kept eating all the meat all by himself because Hara refused to eat any of it. 

"You're seriously something Hara. Wasting Mr. Kim's money..." Jr. scolded her. 
"I'm not hungry. Leave me alone and let me just drink my soda here." 
"You barely eat." 
"And why do you care?" 
"Do you have some eating disorder or something?" 
"No. You wouldn't understand due to your brain size." Hara said and smiled but not in a loving way. 

Jr. smiled back but not in a loving way either. Then they both rolled their eyes at each other, and Jr. just kept eating. Then Hara went under the table when she saw a group of boys coming in. 

"What are you doing?" Jr. asked. 
"BTS is here! And I don't want Suga to see me with you!" She whispered. 
"Why would you care what he thinks?" 
"Because... I like him." 
"No way? You have a crush on him?" 
"You're acting like its a bad thing."
"No, I just know Suga wouldn't date a girl like you." 
"That's it!" Hara said and got up from the table, and BTS saw her with Jr. 

She was thinking about going under the table again, but then she already knew it was too late. Then Suga told s to wait, and then he walked up to their table. 

"Hi Suga." Hara said awkwardly. 
"Wow, so you and him are actually going out?" Suga asked. 
"No were-"
"Yes we are. And we are very happy together." Jr. said and put his arm around Hara. 

Jr. wanted to torture Hara so he thought it would be funny if he lied to Suga that they were actually going out. Hara quickly got away from him. 

"He's lying. He's doing this because he's just trying to ruin my life." 
"Whatever. I hope you guys are happy." Suga said and walked away. 

Hara punched Jr. really hard on the arm. 

"Oww. What was that for?" 
"Why did you lie!? You knew exactly that I liked him and then you ruined my chance. Thanks." 
"Calm down. I'm sure he doesn't believe it." 
"You are just so-" 
"I'm so what?" 
"Just- You better watch your back. I'm going to get you the next time." Hara said and then stormed out the resturant.

Jr. followed her behind. 

"Just stop it. I'm really mad at you." 
"Good." 
"I hope you die one day." 
"Ok, I get it. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have joked around like that." 
"You shouldn't have joked around in the first place, you really are-" Hara got interrupted and held her stomach and crouched down, wincing in pain. 
"What are you doing?"

Hara got back up. 

"Nothing. Just leave me alone." 
"I promise I'll tell him the truth later."
"No Jr. You don't get it do you? All you do is think about yourself, and never think about how I feel most of the time. It's just all about you Jr. You never show me respect or anything." Hara said and walked away from him. 
"You can't walk away. We still have the rest of the day to spend together." 
"I don't want to spend the rest of the day with you!" Hara yelled at him. 
"Fine. You'll just get in trouble by Mr. Kim." 
"I'd rather get in trouble than spend the rest of the day with you!" 
"Ok, I know I'm not the nicest guy to you. But listen Hara." 
"Nope. I don't want to listen to anything you say." 
"No Hara this is important. Sora told me about the 'not giving you respect' thing." 

Hara froze and then walked back to him. 

"What about it?" 
"If you're that jealous that I give more respect to her than you, you should have said something to me instead of keeping it to yourself." 
"Well how could I, if all you do is trade insults with me?"
"Maybe if you weren't getting all the attention." 
"Is that what it's about? Me getting all attention?" 
"Kind of." 

Hara felt so much better knowing why Jr. didn't like her at all and that they were having a real conversation. 

"Oh." That's all Hara could say.
"Yeah..." 

There was an awkward tension between them.

"You know I don't get all the attention." 
"Yeah you do. Every interview they have to ask about you. And every press conference it's all about you. Like do you really need all this attention?" 
"So you don't hate me because I'm a girl who going a boy group?" 
"Well I'm still kind of upset about that, but it's not really as strong as you getting attention." 
"I'm sorry that I get all the attention. I don't try getting it at all."
"It's just whatever ok?" 
"So, do I have your respect?" 
"Yeah sure. Why not? But I still hate you." 
"So the hating never stops." Hara said and smiled.
"Well, the day is still young. Since we are forced to spend the day together, let's just get this over with." Jr. said and they walked together. 

*~*~*~*~* 

They went to the ice cream parlor, and Jr. bought the both of them ice cream, but Hara didn't want to eat it. 

"You turned down ice cream too. Really, you never want to eat." 
"Yeah, I just never have the appetite." 
"I guess all your ice cream can be used for this." Jr. said and smeared ice cream on her face. 

Hara got surprised and then smeared ice cream on his face too. Then they ended up smearing ice cream on each other until Hara's cup was empty. 

"Wow, that was a nice flavor too." Jr. said. 
"It's the same flavor you have." 
"I know that's why I have this flavor." 
"Whatever. Let's just wipe all this ice cream off before we get in trouble." 

Hara started wiping her face but then Jr. started wiping hers instead of his. She blushed a little bit. 

"J-just wipe your own face." She stuttered. 
"Fine. The only time I help you and you don't accept it." Jr. said and started wiping his face. 
"So what's next?" Hara asked. 
"I don't know. What do you want to do?" 
"Can we just go back to the dorm?" 
"Sure why not?" Jr. said and they both got up and started walking back. 

*~*~*~*~*

As they were walking back, Hara had a few questions. 

"So, you really think I have an eating disorder?" She asked. 
"Well it seems like it. You never eat." 
"You don't remember that one day I passed out and somehow ended up in JB's bed?" 
"You passed out? I don't remember." 
"Really ignorant." Hara muttered. 

They made it to the dorm, and they were about to go inside, but Hara pushed him back. 

"You go to BTS' dorm and straighten everything out with him." 
"Right now?" 
"Yes. Now bye." Hara said and shut the door on him. 

JB came out of his room and checked on her. 

"I'm surprised you're still living." JB said. 
"I know. Jr. Isn't all bad you know." 
"What? He didn't threaten you or hurt you or anything?" 
"No. Weird right? We actually some-what made up today." 
"So you guys are friends now?" 
"I guess you can say that were getting there." 

...