Care

GOT8

Jr. went to BTS' dorm to straighten things out with Suga. He knocked on the door and Suga answered it. 

"Oh Jr. Hara isn't with you is she?" He asked.
"Nope. I'm only here to straighten things out. I lied about being her boyfriend. I just did that because I wanted to torture her. I hope you understand and she is totally available."
"Um ok. Bye." Suga said and closed the door on him but he held it back.
"That's it? Aren't you going to tell her that you are ok now since you know us, is not really true?" 
"Yoongi! What's taking you so long! The movie got to the good part." He heard a girls voice come out of their dorm. 

Then a girl came out of nowhere and hugged Suga by the waist.

"Look. It's Jr. from got8." 
"Yeah. Eun Mi. Just sit on the couch and wait for me." 
"Ok. I guess I can wait for you." Eun Mi said and gave him a kiss on the cheek. 

Suga closed the door behind and stepped out to talk to Jr.

"Don't tell Hara about this. I mean you love to ruin her life so it would be best not tell her that I have a girlfriend already." 
"So what's this whole thing? You're just playing Hara along with your little game. You know she likes you." 
"I know. That's why I'm playing along so she doesn't feel like crap when she finds out I have a girl friend already." 
"That's not right. I'm telling Hara either way. She doesn't deserve to like a guy like you."
"Hey, when did you start caring about her in the first place? You never liked her, and never wanted anything to do with her." 
"Not after today when we were forced to spend the day together." 
"So you're just going to start caring for her like that?" 
"Why not? It's better to start soon." 
"You know she's going to get very upset because of you right?" 
"Well I will be right there to comfort her. You're a bad guy and she shouldn't play along with your little games." 
"Ah, I see. You're starting to fall for her. Well that won't be possible. She likes guys who's been with her the longest and know her really well." 
"Just shut up." 
"I've been with her since we were little. I knew her older brother and I'd always visit and talk to her too. She will never like you." 

Jr. grabbed him by the collar. 

"Whoa, not trying to pick a fight. Just stating facts." He said and Jr. let him go.
"I may have hated her in the beginning, but what matters is that i care now." 
"If you cared now you would have helped her with her stomach disease." 
"What?" 
"Hara was right about you. You're so ignorant. She has a stomach disease, that's why she can't eat anything and can't stress, or else she gets abdominal pain, faint, or maybe even die. Why don't you just stop caring for her and just go back to getting her kicked out of the group? It was better that way." 
"I don't have time for this." Jr. said and ran back to his dorm.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Hara was too busy in the dining room with JB. She had her glasses and her phone. She kept trying it on and seeing how she looked if she took a selca with it.

"JB." 
"Yeah?" He asked as he looked up from his book. 
"Glasses or no glasses?" She said as she put them off and took them off.
"Glasses." He said and smiled.

She put on her glasses and then looked at JB who was wearing glasses. 

"Hey look were matching. Selca!" Hara said and went next to him and they took a picture together. 
"This is so cute! I'm going to put this as my lock screen." She said and then changed it to her lock screen. 

Jr. came out of nowhere and saw her in the dining room. 

"Jr. How was it with him." 
"Can we just talk about it privately?" He asked. 
"Sure." Hara said and followed him behind. 

She looked at JB behind her and he mouthed the words "what's going on?". Hara just shrugged and went with Jr. 

*~*~*~*~*~

They started walking around and it was plain silence until Hara broke it. 

"So what was it that you wanted to say about Suga?" 
"He's not good for you." Jr. replied. 
"Why? This is not another one of your games. Right?" 
"No I'm serious Hara. I went over there and he had his girlfriend over. She came and hugged him by the waist and kissed him on the cheek."

Hara just took a deep sigh.

"I knew it. He was lying all along. Her name is Eun Mi right?" 
"Yeah, how did you know?" 
"Supposedly they got caught one time on a date, and then it was all over the news. I asked him if they were official but he kept denying and said he liked me." 
"Yeah he obviously lied to you. He was just playing you along because he knew you liked him and he didn't want to hurt you." 
"Thanks for looking out for me. That's never like you." 
"Yeah I guess. I'm sorry he wasn't the one." 
"It's fine. There's other guys out there. Just thanks again. You're really are a good guy." 
"Of course I am." Jr. joked around with her and she hit him lightly. 
"Let's go back to the dorm." Jr. said.
"Yeah because you made me come out here without a jacket!" Hara was trying to make him feel guilty. 
"Stop whining." He said and pulled her in closer. 
"You never cared for me. Why now?" Hara asked.
"Let's just say I was an ignorant person back then. But it should matter that I care now." He said and smiled at her.

...