Big News

GOT8

JB and Hara were sitting outside of the room that the doctors were checking him. There was a huge gap between the both of them, and awkward silence. 

 

"Is he going to be OK?" Hara asked JB to break the silence. 

"I don't know. Just hope for the best."

"You're right, its all my fault. I just wanted him to not feel like he was restricted by the hospital."

"Hara its not your fault, I... I was angry when you let Yugyeom out like that, but most of me yelling at you, was just because you chose Jr. over me." 

 

Hara gave out a huge sigh. 

 

"You know, you shouldn't get angry over this. You're such a great guy JB. To be honest you have girls all over you from left to right. I mean there's other people out there for you."

"But the one that was for me decided to be with someone else."

"Hey, I'm not the only one out there for you. You just have to wait. Just take my word for it." 

"Look, Hara. I just want to say sorry for yelling at you like that. You're an amazing person, and if Jr. ever loses you, he would be so stupid for not trying to win you back." 

"Thanks, and hopefully there won't be any complications in the future." 

 

Mr. Kim and the members came and saw both of them waiting outside of his room. 

 

"Is he alright?" Mr. Kim asked.

"Well he didn't gain consciousness when we came back." 

"I should go inside." Mr. Kim said and walked into his room. 

"So what happened?" Mark asked.

"He just fainted at the restaurant we were at."

"Wait, was he cleared by the doctor that he could go out?" Jackson asked. 

"Actually no. He wanted to go out for a joyride so I took him out on one." 

 

All the voices started coming onto Hara after she said that. They started scolding her for doing it and telling her that it was a bad idea. She just sat there listening to each and everyone to what they were yelling at her about. 

 

"You guys, chill." Jr. told them. 

"Obviously you don't think this is serious Jr. Yugyeom could've died out there." Mark told him.

"Whoa. You guys are just making Hara feel bad about herself more than she already is."

"You know what, you guys are completely right. I know this was a mistake, but JB made it pretty clear that this was wrong and I didn't really need to hear it again." Hara ran being non existent after she said that. 

"I'll go talk to her." JB said but Jr. pushed him back. 

"I think she's had enough of you." Jr. said and ran after her. 

"Yeah we need to stay with Yugyeom." Youngjae suggested. 

 

They all went inside the hospital room and saw Yugyeom laying down, awake. 

 

"How are you feeling?" JB asked him. 

"Not so good." Yugyeom gave a chuckle after that. "Where's Hara Noona? And Jr. hyung?" He asked looking at the crowd around him. 

"Well we were all scolding Hara, and she kind of needed space out of it. So Jr. went off to look for her." Mark explained. 

"Can you guys just go look for them?" Yugyeom asked all of the boys. 

"Are you sure? We don't want to leave you." 

"Its ok, I'll be fine." 

"BamBam, Jackson, and Youngjae should stay with you. Mark and I will go after them." JB told him. 

Yugyeom just gave him a thumbs up.

 

They all exited, just leaving Yugyeom on the hospital bed, with Youngjae, Jackson, and BamBam looking after him. 

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

Jr. found Hara sitting on the bench that was on the hospital rooftop. He sat next to her, and saw her just looking out into the distance. 

 

"You know, they were just being protective over their little Maknae." Jr. told her.

"Yeah, I know. I just hate to hear it again. I sound really selfish right now but I just didn't want to get scolded again, but I deserve it." 

"Hey, its ok. Yugyeom will be fine after all of this, and then they won't have anything to scold you about." 

"You know, I just wish Yugyeom didn't get into all this trouble for me. I mean we've been only a group for a year now and he treats me like I'm his first priority." 

"That's Yugyeom. Likes to get into trouble and makes his favorite person his first priority."

 

Hara got closer to Jr. and cuddled with him to make herself feel better about Yugyeom. 

 

"Guys?" JB yelled out. 

 

They turned around and saw Mark and JB. 

 

"Hey, we should go down. Yugyeom really needs us." Jr. told Hara. 

 

Hara nodded and they both got up and walked with Mark and JB to Yugyeoms room. 

 

*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Mark, Hara, Jr, and JB came down to his room and saw Jackson, BamBam, and Youngjae outside the door, looking frightened and scared. 

 

"What's going on?" Hara asked. 

"We were with Yugyeom in the room, and then he started to sleep, so we wanted to get out of the room so we couldn't be in his way." Jackson started telling the story but couldn't continue. 

"Then when we were about the get out we heard his heart rate monitor going by really fast. We called the doctors in and they came in as fast as possible." BamBam continued

"He's ok right?" Hara started to tear up. 

 

They all just looked down, very sadly, and Jackson even hit the wall in frustration. 

 

"YOU GUYS, PLEASE ANSWER ME!" Hara yelled out and a rush of tears started coming down her face. 

"The doctors told us that its time for him to pull the plug." Youngjae finally told the news. 

"This can't be right. Why can't they recover him?!" JB started to yell. 

"Because they said that they can't. The machines are only keeping him alive but without them, his system is just dead."

"This is impossible, he was just functioning earlier, how could this happen?" 

"Kidney failure..." Hara whispered. 

 

All the members came into the room and saw Yugyeom laying down on the hospital bed with his eyes closed shut. The doctors were taking off all the plugs that were connected to his body. Hara wanted to hold his hand for the last time before they rolled him out of the room.

 

"Thank you for giving me a life." She whispered as she was looking at him.

 

 The doctors gave her the "its time" look and she let go. They rolled his bed out of the room and all the members watched him go off. The members looked very disappointed that they saw their little Yugyeom not alive and functioning. 

 

"He will always be apart of this group, no matter what." JB told everyone 

 

...

A/n: there will be a short epilogue ^_^