Truths All Out

GOT8

Hara was in the dining room with JB, just how they always start their mornings. And Jr. came out too, and Hara was in the way to get to the fridge. Jr. didn't have any manners and just pushed her forward hard where she hit her stomach on the edge of the table. 

"You could've said excuse me." She said rudely to him. 
"I don't think my respect goes to people who think I'm a liar." Jr. said and grabbed something out of the fridge and walked back to his room. 
"Can you believe him?" Hara asked JB. 
"Well, you both are back to the way it started." 
"Ugh, I will only forgive him if he only tells the truth." 
"He seems like he really hates you. Only it's 10 times worse than before." 
"Eh. I don't think I should worry. What will he do to me anyways? Still try to get me kicked out of the group?" 
"You don't know that. Maybe he could be contacting those girls that you were supposed to debut with." 
"Well, I don't think he can. They went to America to work on their dancing or something." 
"Obviously you guys need to work things out." 
"Well he needs to apologize first. Then everything will be ok." 
"Oh Hara..." JB mumbled. 
"What? I'm not being stubborn. If anything, he's the stubborn one." 
"Ok, ok. I didn't say you were stubborn." 
"I'm sorry for assuming. It's just, I thought me and Jr. would really have a friendship. But it's like the beginning again." 
"Don't worry. Hopefully you guys will make up before the press conference." 
"They will. Don't worry." They heard Mr. Kim's voice pop out of nowhere. 
"Man, you got to stop coming into our dorm like that." JB mumbled. 
"Oh I'm sorry. Who's providing you guys this dorm and paying for rent?" 
"Ok. You can pop in anytime." 
"Hara, go in there and tell Jr. that you both will be forced to do something together again." 
"Do I really have to? Can JB, call him for me?" 
"No I said you. Now go in there." 

Hara have out a loud sigh and then forced herself to walk there. JB saw that Mr. Kim had a key in his hand for the door. Right when Hara went into his room, Mr. Kim closed the door behind her and locked the door leaving Hara and Jr. alone in the same room. 

"What the..." Hara said and kept trying to turn the knob. "What are you doing, Mr. Kim?" She yelled through the door. 
"You both will be forced to stay in this room until you work out your differences."

Then Mark, Jackson, and Yugyeom came back from playing basketball early in the morning. 

"What's going on?" Mark asked JB. 
"Look, Mr. Kim. You can put them in a room together. They would kill each other." JB told him.
"Well, they need to learn how to work out their differences before the press conference. We don't want another bad one because of them. Call me when they have stopped arguing and get along with each other, and I will let them out." 
"What about food?" JB asked. 
"And our stuff." Mark and Jackson said at the same time. 
"You boys might want to wait for awhile. This may be long." Mr. Kim said and exited their dorm. 

Before a split second, you could Hara and Jr. yelling and screaming at each other already. 

"Wow, it's already bad." Mark said as he was looking at the locked door. 
"Hey, what's going on guys?" BamBam asked as he walked out with Youngjae. 
"Their being forced to be in one room together and work out their differences." JB told him. 
"Wow, I can hear them screaming from the next room." Youngjae said. 
"This is all really bad. You guys don't have anything in there that they can use to kill each other right?" BamBam asked Mark and Jackson. 
"Nope. But they can make one." Mark replied. 

Meanwhile Hara and Jr. were still arguing about who was lying. But then most of it also turned into insults too. 

"You know, I always knew you acted this way. You're such a jerk!" Hara yelled at him. 
"I'm such a jerk?! I'm not the one who ruined this group just because of my gender."
"You take that back!" She yelled at him. 
"No! Because it's true! I'm just stating facts."

Hara literally wanted to punch him in the face but then she took deep breaths so she doesn't get her blood pressure up. The members were still outside listening to their whole argument. They were getting bored at some points so they either started cooking or watching tv, and yet their voices still didn't stop yelling at each other. It was almost 2 hours and they both wouldn't stop. Everyone was kind of getting irritated, so Jackson pounded on the door so they would shut up. But it didn't work.

"Well at least I tried." Jackson said and went back to watching tv. 

Yugyeom kept blanking out whenever the members would try to talk to him. He also had a guilty look on his face every time he heard Hara and Jr. screaming at each other. 

"Are you ok Yugyeom? Do you know anything that they don't?" JB asked him. 
"Nope...." Yugyeom's sentence trailed off. 
"Are you sure? You have that guilty look like you did something wrong." 
"Nope. I didn't do anything." 
"You know, they've been arguing for 2 hours now, and I know they won't stop. So spill the truth so we could fix their little problem." 
"Fine you want the truth? Jr. was never lying about their friendship. I paid Suga to convince Hara that Jr. was lying the whole time about befriending her for publicity, so I could make their friendship turn like it was in the beginning." Yugyeom felt awful after he said that.
"Yugyeom, why would you do that?!" JB yelled at him. 
"I just- Jr. Hyung was making me his personal assistant just so Hara wouldn't fall for you, and I was getting tired of it But it's too late already. She told me everything about you guys. How you guys like each other. So I guess I can't like her anymore or can't flirt with her. I knew I never had a chance, but she was mine first. That's why I did it." 

JB gave out a loud sigh.

"Whoah back up. Hara and JB? Liking each other?" Mark asked. 
"Oh so you know they kissed too, Yugyeom?" BamBam asked. 
"What?" He said surprisingly.
"Um, I should shut up." BamBam said and went to his room. 
"You guys kissed?!" Yugyeom asked JB. 

All eyes laid on JB. 

"Fine. Alright. We kissed. But that's not the important thing right now. We have two people arguing in one room and I think I heard a glass just break. Yugyeom, you need to tell them the truth." 
"Fine I'll tell them the truth." Yugyeom said sadly and called Mr. Kim to unlock the door.

...

a/n: literally updating early because author nim has no life and I love you guys, so you needed to find out the truth xD