Hangout

GOT8

JB and Hara were going to hang out today. They were thinking of going out to the mall to just walk around and see whats in the stores. JB was at the basketball court they have outside their building and just shooting some shots. Then Yugyeom and BamBam came out.

"Hyung, wheres Hara?" Yugyeom asked.
"Why do you care?" JB .
"Because, I want to bother her again."
"Stop bothering her Yugyeom. We just came out here to shoot some shots with you Hyung." BamBam told him.
"No, I lied about that." Yugyeom said.
"Then what are we doing out here?!"
"I needed to ask Hyung about his date with Hara."
"Oh god..." BamBam sighed.
"It's not a date." JB said and shot the ball.
"Then what is it?"
"We are just hanging out."
"Then why can't you guys invite me?"
"Because we agreed it would be the both of us."
"So its a date."
"It's not a date!" JB got frustrated and threw the ball at him but Yugyeom caught it.
"Let me come then!" Yugyeom said and threw the ball back at him but JB caught it.
"Ask her then." JB said.
"Fine I will, lets go BamBam." Yugyeom told him.
"No I want to stay out here and shoot some shots. You can go."
"Even better." Yugyeom said and quickly rushed out.

JB and BamBam just stood there and shook their head in a disapproving manner.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Meanwhile, Jr. was still trying to turn Hara's old group into. The girls kept getting the moves wrong, but they kept messing up on purpose just so they can keep Jr. He was getting very frustrated and stopped the music again.
"GIRLS WHY ARE YOU GUYS MESSING UP SO MUCH? YOU GUYS GOT THIS A LONG TIME AGO." Jr. yelled and went out the studio to take a break.
"We made him really mad." Haekyoung told the other girls.
"I know, but hey at least he's still here." Hwayoung said happily and the other girls agreed.
Hara went to go get something in the dance studio, and bumped in Jr.
"Oh." Hara said.
"Go away."
"I need to get something from our dance studio. Why are you out here, aren't you supposed to be training them?"
"I just needed a break from them."
"I told you that you didn't need to do this."
"I'm not giving up. I'll do whatever it takes to get you out of our group."
"Yeah, you keep telling yourself that." Hara said and went into the dance studio.

Hara found her water bottle that she left there when she was practicing. She heard her phone ring and looked at the caller I.D. It was Suga.
"Hello?" she answered.
"Hey Hara! I want to take you to a concert today."
"What concert?"
"Your most favorite band ever."
"You guys?" She was guessing he was being cocky again.
"No, I'm not that inconsiderate. It's CNBlue."
"NO WAY, YOU GOT THOSE TICKETS? I THOUGHT THEY WERE SOLD OUT."
"Well I bought them ahead of time, and I also bought us backstage passes."
"NO WAY I WILL-"

Hara calmed down and thought of JB. She didn't want to ditch him at all.

"I'll think about it. I'll call you later. Bye." Hara said and hung up.

She went back to the dorms to have a talk with JB.

*~*~*~*~*

On her way to the dorms, she bumped into Yugyeom.

"Oh Hara, I need to ask you something."
"Sure what is it. But make it fast, I have to talk to JB." 
"Well, about your hangout with him can I-" 
"Oh, I don't think we are hanging out today. Well I don't know, but I'll see you later." Hara said and ran when she saw JB. 
"Oh see you..." Yugyeom said and walked away. 

"JB!" She called him and he turned around. 
"Oh hey Hara. What's up?" 
"About our hangout today... Can I cancel it?" 
"Um I guess, but why?" 
"You see, there is a CNBlue concert today, and Suga bought tickets, so-" 
"So you want to go see it? I understand..." JB said and was trying to hide his hurt feelings. 
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah, I mean it's CNBlue, I can see how much you love them." JB forced a smile. 
"JB I can-" 

Hara got interrupted by a phone call. 

"Let me just take this." Hara said and answered. 
"Sure." JB said. 
"Hello?" Hara answered. 
"Hey, Hara, so do you want me to pick you up?" Suga asked.
"Uh, yeah sure. I'll get ready." 
"Alright see you in a few." Suga said and hung up. 
"I got to get ready. But I'll see you later." Hara said and left. 

JB got left there with his feelings hurt. Then Yugyeom came in. 

"So it was true, she wasn't hanging out with you today." Yugyeom said happily. 
"Shut up and go somewhere else." JB said and went up to the rooftop to look at the stars.

*~*~*~*~*

JB was up at the rooftop just looking at the stars thinking about how Hara hurt him today. 
"It's ok, there are other chances." JB said to himself. 
He heard the door behind him open, and thought it was Yugyeom again going to make fun of him. 
"Hey." A voice said. 
He turned around and was surprised. 
"Hara, um, isn't the concert on right now?" JB asked her. 
"Yeah, but I told Suga I didn't want to go anymore after I got into the car." 
"But you really wanted to go." 
"But then I realized that it wasn't nice to ditch a friend like that, especially when a better offer comes up. You asked me first. I shouldn't have ditched you like that. I'm sorry." Hara looked like she was about to cry.
"It's fine. But why are you so hard on yourself?" JB said and chuckled. 
Hara just gave out a laugh. 
"Well, I felt really bad this time, but the day isn't over." Hara said and stood next to him to watch the stars. 

JB put his arm on her shoulders and they watched the stars together. 

...