Just An Escape

GOT8

Hara decided to visit Yugyeom at the hospital because she felt really bad about what happened. She came into his room and saw him laying on the hospital bed sleeping. She brought in some balloons that said "get well" across the balloon. 

 

"Yugyeom?" Hara called out. 

 

He saw her and his face lit up. 

 

"Hey, what are you doing here?"

"I just feel like this whole thing is my fault."

"Its not your fault. Don't say that. I put this all on myself." 

"What did the doctor say?" Hara changed the subject. 

"You know, my body can't handle not having a kidney to function with. Hopefully they won't say I'm going to die because I wouldn't want to die in front of anyone at all." 

"Why is that?"

"Because I remember watching my grandma dying in front of me and it was just so horrible. I wouldn't want anyone to feel the same pain I did when I saw her sitting on the hospital bed, where they pulled the plug right in front of us."

"That's just... I can't believe you had to go through that."

"I know. And I don't want anyone else to go through it."

 

After a few minutes of awkward silence, Yugyeom decided to say something. 

 

"Hey, do you want to get out of here?" Yugyeom asked her, but there was no point since he was already trying to get out of bed. 

 

Hara held onto him, but he motioned that he could get up. 

 

"I'm seriously fine, I can walk."

"Are you sure we should be doing this. Let's at least go meet the other members."

"No, I just want to hang out with you. With my noona." 

"Are you sure? I mean we can all do something together before you get back in the hospital." 

"Yeah I'm sure. But I can't just sneak out like this." 

 

Hara saw the wheelchair in his room, and took it. 

 

"Come on, let's go." Hara smiled and motioned him to sit on it. 

 

Yugyeom sat on it, and used his scarf and put on his scarf, beanie, and jacket. He used the scarf to cover half of his face, revealing his eyes. Hara ran out the hospital, while rolling Yugyeom out. They bumped nurses and doctors out of the way but it wasn't very serious, because none of the staff could recognize who they were. 

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

After the escape from the hospital they decided to just eat at a ramen shop and talk about what's been going on between Hara, JB, and Jr.

 

"So why did you get with Jr. hyung? What about JB hyung?" Yugyeom asked. 

"I don't know. Its just, JB is a really sweet guy. But Jr... I just liked him way before I met JB personally. But when I met Jr. personally it was obvious why I hated him. And them he told me why he hated me so much. I don't want to sound like a fan girl or anything, I kind of knew Jr. was the one."

"What about me?" Yugyeom pouted. 

 

Hara gave out a chuckle. 

 

"Why are you so into me?" She asked him.

"Well since you're asking-" 

 

They got interrupted when they saw JB came into the restaurant. He looked furious as he came up to them. 

 

"What is he doing out of the hospital?" He asked calmly, trying to cool down his anger. 

"JB, please. Not here." Hara said as she pulled him out of the restaurant to talk to him. 

 

"You're not supposed to do that." He said quietly but still furious. 

"He wanted to get out. He just wanted to spend time out of the hospital."

"I don't care, we don't know how he's feeling. For all we know he could not be healthy as he think he is!"

"I'm sorry! I'll bring him back, just stop yelling at me."

"No, I will not stop! How could you be so stupid?!" 

"You know what, I'm going back inside." Hara said hurtfully and ran back. 

 

JB knew that he was taking part of his anger out that she didn't really like him at all, and chose Jr. over him. Hara ran back out looking at him panicked. 

 

"What's wrong?" JB asked. 

"Yugyeom, he's unconscious." 

 

They both ran back inside and tried to wake him up. 

 

"Yugyeom, please, stay with me." JB said as he was tapping his face. "You called and ambulance right?" As he faced Hara. 

"Yeah, their on their way!" Hara said worriedly as she was trying to wake Yugyeom up as well. 

 

They both stood there trying to hold onto Yugyeom, hoping that he would regain consciousness, and get up again. But sadly, the ambulance came and had to take him up on the gurney, and on the way to the hospital. 

 

...