Confessions

GOT8

"Because I like you." He confessed. 

"What?" She said confusingly. 

"I like you. Ok?" 
"You're not joking about this right?" 
"No, why would I be joking about my feelings?" 
"Well obviously I like JB. Is that why you didn't care the public made it looked like we were a couple?" 
"Yeah so?" 
"Thanks to you, I can't even hang out with him anymore without people thinking I'm cheating on you or something. And we don't have anything going on, but either way the public makes it look bad." 
"Well, I want us to happen." 
"You can't make us happen if we weren't even in a relationship in the first place." 
"Well I'm sorry for having strong feelings about you." 
"You didn't even like me in the first place. How do you just change your feelings like that?" 
"Because, I thought being a jerk would help me believe that I don't have feelings for you." 
"Well obviously I don't like you anymore!" Hara covered after she said and Jr. got surprised.
"What did you just say?" 
"I didn't say anything. Can we go back to the dorm hoping JB is ok." 
"You used to like me?" 
"No...." 
"You just said it."
"Fine I did. So what? It doesn't matter anymore." 
"How long did you like me for?" 
"Honestly, I liked you way before got8. Probably JJ project era? But it shouldn't matter anymore!" 
"Oh, Kim Hara used to be a fan of me?" 
"Oh my god Jr. I don't think it matters anymore. But now that I think about it, I did hate JB back when he was in dream high 2..." 
"What?! I'm so shocked." He was teasing her. 

She punched him really hard to make him shut up but of course it didn't hurt to Jr. 

"Whatever the past is the past. I like JB now and you just have to believe that." 
"But were a couple to the public." 
"But you know in real life we aren't a couple, so back off." 
"Fine Hara. But I will use this against you one day." 
"Whatever, I hate you now and I like JB." 
"Aww. It's ok Hara. Just think back to when you used to like me." 
"No, I'll think back when you used to hate me." 
"You know it's ok to like two guys." 
"No it's not. Shut up. I'll never like you that way Jr." 
"But you used to." 
"You never speak of this ok?" 
"Fine, just tell me how long you liked me for and then I'll stop all this teasing." 
"I stopped liking you after I found out you were a big jerk ok? Can we just head back now? I regret telling you all this stuff." 
"I knew I shouldn't have came off as a jerk. You would've still liked me if I were Prince Charming like JB." 
"Shut up. You're nowhere near as JB. He's better." 

That hurt Jr. a little bit but he still knew deep inside Hara liked him a little bit but she was playing hard to get. 

"Fine Hara. Have it your way. But were still a couple to the public." 
"Just don't get tell anyone about this ok? I don't know how our conversation ended like this." 
"Your secret is safe with me." 

*~*~*~*~*

As they walked back they saw Mr. Kim talking in the phone with someone outside their dorm.

"Hi Mr. Kim." Hara greeted. 
"Hara. It's your mother checking up on you." He said and passed the phone to her. 
"Eomma." She greeted. 
"You should get inside." Mr. Kim
told him. 
"No I'm going to wait for Hara so I could some more." 

They heard yelling coming out of the phone.

"Eomma! I know uncle Dae Ho is aware of this." 

That name sounded familiar to Jr. 

"Mr. Kim isn't that your first name." 

He took the phone away from Hara. 

"Look Sis. I'm taking care of it ok? Goodbye." He said and hung up. 
"Wait. Sister? Hara's mom is your sister? Making you Uncle Dae Ho? Wait..." Jr. was trying to let this all process in his head.
"I thought he went back inside." Hara asked Mr. Kim. 
"Well, you're just going to have to tell him on your own." Mr. Kim said and went inside. 

Jr. was waiting for Hara to confess up. 

"Fine. Mr. Kim is my uncle." 
"Wow. Why don't you just call him Uncle in front of us then?" 
"Because I didn't want any of you thinking I joined the group because he's my uncle." 
"You were put into this group right?" 
"No I wasn't." 
"So you only joined because you asked your Uncle to?" 
"Yea... Was that bad?" 
"But why would you want to join a boy group?"
"Ok the debuting part was true, but then I also joined the group because of you."
"Oh this is when you had feelings for me?" 
"Yes, I thought joining the group would help me get closer to you. But obviously it didn't right? I just turned an all boy band into a boy and girl band." 
"I'm not mad. I'm glad you joined this band." Jr. said and hugged her. 
"Guys!" Someone yelled. 

Hara let go of Jr. and went to hug him. 

"JB! You're ok. And cold."
"Yeah the fans kind of took my hoodie, but I'm fine."
"I'm just glad you're ok. Don't ever do that for me again." 
"Well I wanted to." 

Jr. felt a little awkward with them so he walked inside. 

"I'm sorry our date got ruined." JB told her.
"It's fine. I mean we'll have other dates right?" 
"Yeah, but I really wanted this to turn out great." 
"It's ok, at least I'm with you now." She said and smiled at him. 

...

A/N: Drama mixed with comedy, I hate being so serious sometimes xD but yeah, you guys, guess who's starting high school and won't be able to update as often *points fingers at self* Anyways I love you all and wish me luck <3