Sorted Out?

GOT8

Hara was getting groomed up as she always did after she woke up. Someone knocked on her bedroom door. 

"Who is it?" She yelled. 
"It's Mr. Kim. Will you please come out so we can discuss your situation with Jr.?" 

Hara brushed her hair quickly and then came out and saw Jr. standing with Mr. Kim. 

"Ok. So what about it." 
"Please. I need to sit. Let's go to the dining area." Mr. Kim said and they both followed him. 

When they sat down, Mr. Kim pulled up a lot of articles talking about Jr. and Hara about their kiss. 

"Wow. Does everyone have to talk about the same topic? It looks like you haven't fixed it." She asked him. 
"This is all over k-pop news. I can't fix this. I tried calling the reporters and everything, and it doesn't work. I guess you two will both be known a couple from now on to the public."
"What?!?" She freaked out.

Jr. Was silent during the whole conversation. It seemed like he didn't care. 

"Do you not care about this Jr.?" She asked him. 
"Um, it's alright. I mean I know problems like this can get fixed right?" 
"Obviously not this one. So when we go out in public, will we have to act like a couple?" She asked Mr. Kim. 
"Not at all. But don't get pressured again. If you guys get pressured to do that kind of love stuff, you will make it seem realistic. If that's what you guys want." He muttered the last sentence. 
"That is not what I want ok? I'm not here for relationships..." She muttered her last sentence. 

Jr. eyed her as if he was saying that she was lying. She glared at him so it made Jr. not even stare at him anymore. She didn't want Mr. Kim thinking that she'd hook up with any of the members.

"Well, I'll be going now. Just try not to make the situation look realistic while you're out there ok? Anyways, enjoy the rest of your day." Mr. Kim said and left. 
"I'm just going to go back in my room." Hara said and walked back in and saw JB sitting down casually. 

Hara thought he was a little suspicious. 

"Were you just listening to our conversation?" She asked him. 
"No." 
"You're lying." 
"Ok I was." 
"Why?" 
"I just wanted to see if the whole HaJin situation was fixed." 
"It will be fixed." 
"Then when can we go out on a date? After it's fixed?"

Hara got surprised when he asked that question.

"You were going to ask me out on a date?" 
"Yeah, but you still have this Jr. situation you have to handle, and if we went out on a date, it would just be a big mess between all of us." 
"Aw. That's cute. But I'm sorry. Our date has to wait for a long time." 
"Maybe it doesn't. We could probably disguise ourselves?" JB suggested.
"No, fans are too good. They always notice their idols when they seen them." 
"That's true. I just really wanted to ask you out. But this whole Jr. thing is just really getting in the way." 
"Yes I know. I'm really trying to get that out of the way. But in the meantime, I'm going to try and not hang out with Jr. as much. It will just make things more complicated." 
"Noona! Your big brother is here!" Yugyeom yelled through the door.
"What is Namjoon doing here?" She asked and stepped out to see him. 

Rap Monster gave her a hug as she came out. 

"Namjoon! What are you doing here?" 
"I'm here to ask you about this relationship." 
"Oh that..." 
"You didn't even tell me."

Jr. came out of the room to see who came over and then Rap Monster pulled him by the collar. 

"It you mess with her, I'll rip your face off." 

Jr. looked at Hara and then she pulled him away from him. 

"Namjoon, we don't have a relationship." 
"What?" He said confusingly.
"Were not really in a relationship. Their just making it look like we are." 
"But you guys kissed." 
"We were pressured ok? Is that way you came all the way here?" 
"Yes. I needed to threatened Jr." 
"But were not even in a relationship, so bye." She said and pushed him out. 
"Just make sure when you're in a relationship, you tell me." Rap Monster told her. 
"Yeah, yeah, bye Namjoon." She said and closed the door. 
"Hara! I have an idea." JB yelled out to her. 

She walked into the room and closed the door. Jr. was being curious and stood by the door to listen to their conversation.

"What is it?" She asked him. 
"Maybe we can rent a whole place for ourselves that no one could know about." 
"Rent a whole place?" 
"Yeah I called and rented a rink just for the both of us, at the mall." 
"Aww, that's so sweet!" She said and hugged him. 

Jr. was hearing their conversation and thought that they shouldn't go on their date together. So he grabbed his phone and went on twitter. 

"Maybe they'll expect a few visitors on their date." He said as he typing out a tweet. 

The tweet was saying how they were going to do a meet and greet at the mall by the ice skating rink. He was also sure that the press should know about it too. 

"I hope they have fun." He said to himself and sent the tweet. 

...

A/N: sorry for the late update! This is the longest I've gone without updating and sorry if this is boring, but I need to get straight to it you know? Lol. Just I hope you liked this chapter. I promise the next chapter will be way better.