Date

GOT8

Hara and JB were waiting for it to turn night time so they can go to the ice rink they rented for themselves. Hara was eating ramen with Yugyeom, and JB came out of the room with a red rose. He gave it to her. 

"Here. For you." 
"Thanks. I really thought this rose was just to make our room look better." 
"Well, I just hope tonight turns out great." 
"Tonight?" Yugyeom asked. 
"Yeah, were going to go out tonight." Hara told him. 
"Am I the only one who knows this?" 
"Yeah because I trust you ok." 
"Ok, but if something bad happens don't blame me." 
"I'm pretty sure nothing bad will happen. I'm really hoping on it." 
"Me too." JB told her. 
"Sup." Jr. came out of nowhere. 

They all started getting quiet when he came. 

"Why so quiet?" He asked. 
"No reason. Just its like the middle of the afternoon, we probably need a nap." Hara told him.
"Oh Hara, are you busy tonight?" Jr. asked her.
"Yeah, I am." 
"That's sad. I wanted to take you out tonight. You know that band you like?" 
"CNBlue?" 
"Yeah them. You know their having a meet and greet today." 
"No it's ok. I'm really busy tonight." Hara said and went into her room. 

Jr. turned to JB who was nodding his head at him. 

"I know what you're doing." JB told him. 
"Oh what am I doing?" Jr. was being sarcastic. 
"You know about our date." 
"What date? I didn't know about it until now." Jr. lied.

JB gave out a big sigh believing he just told him they were going out on a date. 

"Look, If you do anything to interfere, I'm not afraid to kill you." 
"Whoa. JB Hyung. Please calm down." Yugyeom pulled him further away from Jr. 

Jr. just scoffed at him. 

"Don't worry, I'm not going to do anything to interfere." Jr. lied to him again. 

*~*~*~*~*~*

Hara and JB were ready to go on their date. They had to sneak out carefully, making sure the members wouldn't come out and see who was going out. They were wearing shades and hoodies to make sure fans wouldn't recognize them. They were on their way to the mall where the rink was located at. JB came in and held her hand as they were walking there. 

"I'm really hoping that we have a good time." She told him.
"I know we will." 

As they came in, they saw a bunch of fans waiting by the rink. They started to freak out and turn back, but then as they turned back they saw fans coming in still so they pulled their jackets up to cover their mouths. They walked some where private so they could talk.

"What are all these fans doing here?!" Hara asked him.
"I don't know! I don't remember inviting all of them." 

Hara heard her phone getting a lot if notifications from twitter and so did JB's phone. They look through their twitters and saw that they were having a meet and greet by the ice rink, tweeted from their official got8 account. 

"Who tweeted this last night?!" Hara asked. 
"I don't know." 

JB had a feeling Jr. overheard their conversation last night and tweeted this. 

"Look Hara. There are too many fans here, and I'm pretty sure if we walk out like this they will notice us. I'll distract them, and you'll just go back to the dorm. We can't afford to make anymore scandals." 

Hara understood him. JB walked out slowly and then walked the opposite direction and pulled his hood down. 

"It's JB Oppa!" A fan yelled and started running up to him. 

Everyone started running up to JB and Hara had her chance to get out of there. She bumped into someone hoping it wasn't a fan, but she looked up and saw a familiar face. She pulled him away from the mall until they saw that there were no fans. 

"Jr. What are you doing here?!" She said furiously. 
"Just walking by." 
"Were you spying on us?" 
"Nope. I can't walk by the mall?"
"Did you tweet we were having a meet and greet? Because you're obviously the only member here." 
"Fine I did. So what?" 
"So what? Why?! You totally ruined our date." She regretted saying that after she finished it. 
"Yeah I know. That was meant to happen." 
"You meant for all of this to happen? Why?! Have you not changed?" 
"No, I have changed. I just did this because-" He couldn't finish his sentence. 

She glared at him waiting for his answer.

"Fine. Because Yugyeom wanted me too." He joked around.

Hara didn't look like she was joking. 

"I'm not even playing around with you. Why did you do this?" 

Jr. gave out a big sigh. 

"Because, I like you." He confessed.

...

A/N: let's pray I can update before school starts ;-; yay he confessed though!