Lies

GOT8

Hara was out at the dining table talking to Jr. He tried to make her eat, but of course as her stubborn self, she didn't want to eat.

"Come on, I made this food for you!" Jr. whined.
"Sorry. You know I can't eat that."

Then JB came out of his room. He smiled at Hara and she smiled back and it turned into the both of them gazing at each other. Jr. felt so uncomfortable, that he yelled "Yugyeom." And it made them lose their stare for each other.

"What do you want Jr. Hyung?" He came out.
"Oh, um..." He said and looked at Hara.
"Oh Hara, let's go do something." Yugyeom said and pulled her away.

JB shook his head at Jr.

"Wow. Yugyeom is your little assistant so Hara could be away from me?" JB asked.
"Did you confess to her last night?"
"No I didn't."
"Then why is she looking at you like that?"

JB just stayed quiet. He didn't want to hurt Jr. saying that she came to him first.

"It's just whatever ok?" JB finished and then went back to his room.

 

*~*~*~*~*
 

Yugyeom and Hara were just walking because Yugyeom didn't exactly know what they were doing. He only did that just so he could help Jr. Out.

"So what are we doing Yugyeom?" She asked him.
"I don't know. Whatever you want."
"What I want is that I really want to go home and see JB."

Yugyeom looked at her weirdly.

"I mean I want to see the members. haha..." She saved it and then signed.
"You like him. Right?"
"I do."
"Were you confessing last night?"
"Yeah we kind of were but you guys interrupted."
"Wow. I'm sorry about that. But what happened to you and Suga?"
"I found out from Jr. that he was just leading me on."
"How do you know it's really true though? IM NOT SAYING MY HYUNG IS A LIAR. It's just he was trying to ruin your life before."

Hara thought about that. Why did Jr. change like that all of a sudden after he told her the truth about Suga. The truth? She wasn't sure if it really was the truth, because she knew Jr.'s little tricks. But now that she thought of it she was thinking about why she got easily tricked.

"Yugyeom, can we stop by BTS' dorm. Just real quick?"
"Yeah sure." He said and they were both on their way.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*
 

They were at their dorm and Hara knocked on their door. Of course Suga was the one to answer it.

"Hey Suga." She was being friendly.
"Oh hey. Why are you here with Yugyeom? Aren't you supposed to be with your boyfriend?"
"He's not even my boyfriend. That stunt at the Myeong-Dong... He was just trying it out. I don't know why, but anyways, I'm not here for that, I'm here for the truth."
"The truth? You mean that I have a girlfriend. Yeah I do have a girlfriend already."
"Ok I believed that, but was the leading me on thing true? I've known you for awhile and I know you wouldn't do such a thing right?"
"Of course I wouldn't Hara. You're like another best friend to me. I can't believe you would fall for Jr.'s tricks after all those bad stuff to you. That stuff that Jr. told you, he was just doing that so it made me look like the bad guy, so he could make up with you and befriend you."

Hara's blood started to boil and she started clenching her hands into fists.

"Hara Noona. Don't stress. It will only make your health worse."

Hara exhaled and unclenched her fists.

"So Jr. was just doing that to make you look bad."
"And he wanted to make up with you for more publicity. I think it's actually working."
"Thanks Bye." Hara said and walked away angrily from their dorm.

Yugyeom started running behind her.

"Hara Noona. Are you ok?" Yugyeom asked.
"No. When I see Jr. I'm literally going to kill him. I prefer you hide all the knives that are in the kitchen. I knew it! He's such a jerk! What kind of person does that? Just for more publicity. I knew it! He was just pretending from the beginning! Ugh!" Hara started screaming out.

...

A/N: short but another update for you guys! I'm glad you guys got out of your shells and commented! I woke up to really good comments today, and that's what motivated me to update again. Thank you guys, and you deserved this. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!