H4

GOT8

Hara woke up in a bed. She was wondering why she was in a bed because she remembered sleeping on the floor. Then she looked down and saw JB sleeping on the floor. She pushed him with her foot to wake him up.

"Yah, wake up." She said as she yawned.
JB woke up and was happy that Hara looked ok.

"Oh you're feeling fine."
"Yeah, but why am I sleeping up here? I told you I would sleep on the floor." Hara said and hit his head.
"Hey, I'm just being gentleman. And as a gentleman you can was up first."
"Thanks, but I have to take my pills real quick." Hara said and went to the bathroom and got her jar of pills out.

She took one out and got a bottle of water out of the fridge. Someone covered her eyes as she was drinking the water.
"Yugyeom, I know it's you." She said and took his hands off.
"How are you feeling?" He asked.
"Better. Still have pain in my stomach but I'll be fine."
"You should really get cured. I hate to you see you in such pain."
"I told you, I'll be fine. And why do you care? I thought you were on the side that hated me?"
"Well, I'm not anymore. Ever since you threw that rap out on Jr. I've been on your side ever since."
"You're very cute Yugyeom. And you don't even look like your age, but nice try. I know you are just saying that to make me feel better."
"I'm serious! I'll do aegyo for you."
"Bye Yugyeom. You should go get ready too." Hara said and left the kitchen.

Hara went into the bedroom and got her training clothes out, Since they had to go to dance practice. JB was about done using the bathroom and he let Hara in. She started to wash up and she finished not very long. She came out of the bathroom and JB was about to put on his shirt but he saw Hara and covered it up immediately.
"Hey Hara, what's up?" He said awkwardly.
She chuckled and shook her head and went back into the bathroom.
"Tell me when you are done." She yelled through the door.
JB put his shirt on quickly.
"I'm done, you can come out." He said.
Hara came out and got out a jacket from her side of the closet.
"You have a cute stomach by the way." She chuckled and walked out.

JB felt a little embarassed that she saw his stomach. He knew he wasn't muscular and wasn't very confident about his body. But Hara made him cheer up after she said that.

*~*~*~*~*~*


They came into the dance practice room, and Hara found it very different than where she practiced. Their room was a little bigger than her old group.
"How are we going to fit Hara into our dance concept?" Mark asked.
"Yeah, she's not a boy, and our main track is called 'Girls Girls Girls'." Jr. said rudely.
"I have an idea." Hara said.
"What is it?" JB asked.
"Since that one part in the song is like 'Girls Girls Girls they love me', I could pretend to love you guys. I could just fit in with the lyrics. Do you guys get what I'm saying?" She asked them.
"I get it, that's pretty smart." Jackson praised her.
"Why thank you." She bowed and laughed.
"You are in a good mood after what happened last night." Youngjae said.
"Yeah, my stomach feels better."
Mr. Kim came in the room and they all bowed.
"Hi, Hara. How are you with the boys?"
"Their all nice. Some of them." She looked at Mark and Jr.
"Who said I'm not nice? I just don't approve of you." Mark said and smiled.

Hara smiled and then turned her head away and rolled her eyes.

"Well, you guys just have to deal with her. Anyways, I will be checking on Hara's old mates. See if they can become H3 since Hara is out of the group."

Jr. wanted to go see her old group. He wanted to see the reason why she left her old group and joined GOT7.

"Wait Mr. Kim!" Jr. said and pulled Mark with him.
Mr. Kim turned back around.
"Yes Jr what is it?"
"Mark and I would like to see the group that Hara previously was in. Just so we can get to know Hara a little better."
"Alright, but no flirting. Had enough of that from boys like you."
They followed Mr. Kim to a dance practice room. When they came in they saw the 1 girl on her phone and the other 2 just doing their make up and fangirling.
"Hello girls, how training been going?" Mr. Kim asked.
"Oh, um. We have never started." One of the girls said.
"Hakyung, I told you that you were in charge of this group and-"
"OH MY GOD. ARENT YOU GUYS GOT7?" The girl that looked exactly like Hakyung was starting to fangirl.
"Yeah, we are."
"AHHHH!" They both screamed together.
"Hi I'm Haekyung, and this is Hwayung." They both waved at the both of them.
Mr. Kim was getting frustrated at the both of them.
"Girls, how do you expect yourselves to debut if you aren't going to take if seriously?" Mr. Kim was getting angry.
"Well-"
"Just forget it." Mr. Kim said and walked out the door.
He left Jr. and Mark in the room with the 3 of them."
"Who are these guys?" The girl who was on her phone said, still texting endlessly.
"HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO THEY ARE? THEY ARE GOT7 FROM OUR COMPANY!" Haekyung yelled.
"No need to yell. I'm Hyejeong by the way." She said still looking at her phone.
"I can see why Hara got put into our group." Mark mumbled.
"Girls, we will talk to you later. We have to go back practicing for our performance." Jr said and pulled Mark out with him.
"I just came up with an idea." Jr. said excitingly.
"What is it?"
"We train those girls so Hara could be put back into that group."
"We? Is that even possible?"
"Yeah! When Mr. Kim sees that they have made lots of progress, he is going to think it's not complete without Hara. Come on."
"Fine I'm in. But how do we train those girls?"
"The same way we were taught. Struggles and exhaustion."
"Whatever you say."

They came in and saw that they were all talking to Hara.

"So what was your old group supposed to be called?" BamBam asked.
"H4. It stood for the first letter of our names. Hara, Hyejeong, Haekyung and Hwayung."
"Why weren't they ready?" Youngjae asked.
"Because all they did was fangirl or stay on their phones while I was the one dancing and singing. They were really a pain the . But I'm glad I can debut with you guys."
"I'm glad about that too." Yugyeom said, but Hara just rolled her eyes teasingly.
Mark was having second thoughts about their plan.
"I'm not sure if we should do that. I mean Hara looks really happy to be in this group."
"Well yeah, I mean at least we do work. But I thought you wanted her to get out of our group?"
"I do but it's just...look at Hara. Can you have a heart?" Mark asked.
"No not at all. Not with her."

Mark scoffed and joined their conversation. Jr. really wanted to get rid of her. He didn't like her and didn't care if she died right now. All he wanted was her out of the group. 

...