Irritating

GOT8

Hara came into the dance studio that H4 was in. She heard music and heard Jr.'s voice telling him what to do. She nodded her head in disagreement and came in there. She saw her former members trying to dance correctly. She was also surprised of how Hyejeong was off her phone and actually dancing, but she couldn't be too focused on that. She grabbed the mp3 speaker remote from Jr.'s hand and paused the music.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Hara asked Jr.
"Oh just training your former members. Is that bad? Take five girls." He asked and the girls went and did their own thing.
"Um why?"
"Because I thought they needed help  before they debut."
"You know you don't need to do that."
"But I want them to prove how better they can be without you."
"That's not going to put me back in H4. Nice try but I'm officially in your group."
"I don't think so. When Mr. Kim sees how serious this group gets he would want to put you back in."
"Stop being so irritating! You are like one of the last members who don't accept me. You have no chance doing this all by yourself."
"Oh yeah. Haekyoung!" He called her.

She turned around from her chair.

"Sing a note for me." He asked.

She sang a note and it sounded good to Hara. Hara was very surprised because she couldn't even sing a note when she was training with them.

"All they need to do is learn how to dance and then before you know it, they will be ready."

When the girls heard that they felt scared. They liked having Jr. around and didn't want him to leave.

"You are so cruel. You don't have a heart at all. Even Mark and Jackson changed."
"That's them though. This is me."
"Ugh, I hate you. You are so lucky I'm not doing anything bad to you!" Hara yelled in frustration and walked back to the dorm angrily. JB came out of nowhere into their dance studio. It looked like he heard their whole conversation.

"Oh god it's JB!" Haekyoung squealed.
JB just gave her a light wave.
"What are you doing here?" Jr. asked.
"Why are you trying so hard just to get rid of Hara?" 
"Because I don't think she belongs into a group like ours. She deserves to be in one of these girl groups like H4." 
"You are like the only one left who doesn't accept her. You need to at least try and get along with her." 
"No, that's not happening. I don't like her in the group." 
"What's wrong with Hara? Tell me everything you don't like about her. Because obviously she seems so different, considering you love to flirt with a lot of girls." 
"Why do you care? I think this is much more than about me not accepting Hara into the group. I think you like her." 
"I only care because I am the leader of this group. And if one member-" 
"No JB, I don't count her as a member and I don't care about her feelings." 

JB couldn't tolerate his attitude to her, so he just walked away but paused at the door. 
"And just to let you know, if Hara feels like crap or ever gets hurt, I'm blaming everything on you." JB said and walked away. 
Jr. felt kind of frustrated but he took a deep breath. 
"Alright girls, lets pick up where we came from." Jr. said. 
"About that... We kind of forgot the dance moves from the beginning." Haekyoung lied. 
Jr. felt very frustrated and just kept teaching the girls the dance moves. 

*~*~*~*~*~*

Hara was at the top of the roof that they have at their dorm. She was looking out at the sunset and trying to let everything get behind her. Then JB came up there to see what she was doing. 

"Hey Hara." JB called her.
She turned around and smiled. 
"Hey JB." 
He stood next to her and watched the sunset.
"This is the place I go to when I'm over thinking too."

"How can you tell I'm over thinking?" 
"Because of Jr. I know he's been pissing you off lately." 
"No kidding. He seriously has a big problem with me." 
"Don't worry, he will eventually get used to you." 
"Thanks." 
"For?" 
"For supporting me. I know this kind of sounds weird, but I only keep going because of you." 
"It doesn't sound weird to me at all and I appreciate that."
"Yeah just thank you so much." 
"No problem... Do you want to go out somewhere tomorrow? I'm pretty sure we have no schedule tomorrow."
"That would be nice." Hara said and smiled.

They both just stared at the sunset and stood next to each other, not thinking about their problems.

...