New and Forced Friendships

GOT8

Hara and Jr. were forced to go to the store and pick up a few groceries. They were on their way walking to the grocery store and not saying a word to each other to prevent an argument from happening. It was and awkward tension between the both of them but it was also good at the same time. As they went into the store, she grabbed a cart and they came in. Jr. was pushing the cart while Hara had the grocery list.

"Alright so we need to get the ramen first for Jackson and Mark." Hara told him.
"You don't need to tell me, i know what my members like." Jr. said rudely.
"Don't need to have an attitude." Hara raised her voice but people were looking at her weirdly in the store.
"Stop trying to make a scene." Jr. told her.
"Calm down Hara. This is just a temporary friendship." She told herself.

They went to the noodle section and found packs of ramen. She took a few, but then Jr. nodded his head and put a whole bunch of packs in the cart. Hara gave him a weird look.

"What? Mark and Jackson are not the only ones who eat it."
"Whatever, I hope you die because of all this ramen you are eating." Hara said and walked away.

Jr. followed her with the cart but rolled his eyes at her. The rest of the time at the store, they just didn't say anything to each other. By the time they were done, Jr. was carrying a few stuff, while Hara was stumbling a lot since she had most of the groceries.

"Wow such a gentleman." She said sarcastically.
"I know I am. Thank you." Jr. complimented himself.

Hara rolled her eyes but saw paparazzi walking around pretending to be tourists.

"Hey, grab more stuff." Hara shoved him.
"No."
"Look there's paparazzi over there."
"So?"
"Do you want to make Mr. Kim mad again? Just take a few more stuff."
"Fine."

Jr. grabbed more groceries from her hand and the paparazzi stopped pretending to be tourists and snapped pictures of the both of them. They rushed to go back to the dorms. By the time they were back, the members were just sitting down waiting for them.

"Oh hey, did you get my ramen?" Jackson asked him.

Jr. handed him the bag with ramen and he went straight to the kitchen to cook it. JB went straight up to Hara to grab the groceries from her.

"Thank you. My muscles hurt because someone wasn't helping me and gave me the heavy stuff." Hara yelled out loud so that Jr. could be aware she was talking about him.
"Shut up and grow some muscles, you puny little girl."
"That's it, I'm going to tear you to pieces!" Hara said furiously and went up to him, but Mark held her back.
"Calm down. Both of you shouldn't act like this when Sora comes by with BamBam."
"Who's Sora?" Hara asked.
"You can say he's BamBam girl friend. But they go to the same high school together. I'm surprised Suga hasn't told you about her, I mean she filled in for him at the BTS showcase." Youngjae said out loud.

Sora. That name kept floating in her head. It did sound familiar and Suga did once mention her, but she thought Sora was with Jungkook.

"Kim Sora right?" Hara corrected.

Youngjae nodded his head.

"But I thought she was with Jungkook?"
"I thought so too. They had a lot of articles between the both of them online." JB got into the conversation.

They heard the door open and heard BamBam and a girls voice.

"Hey guys! You all know Sora." BamBam pointed at her and she waved.

"Hey Sora!" They all said to her and Hara was the odd one left out.
"Hey guys. So I'm guessing you are Hara."
Hara raised her hand up.
"Yeah that's me. It's nice to meet you Sora."

Hara saw a girl with light brown hair, medium length, also she was shorter than Hara but not too short, but it almost reminded her of a little sister.

"So you are the new addition to Got7 ? Wow, I have total respect for you for getting into a boy group."
"Thanks. You filled in for Suga at their showcase right?"
"Yes I did."
"Nice, it's pretty cool how young you are to be debuting already."
"Yeah I know I'm so young, but how old are you?"
"I'm 19. I know. I'm old."
"Unnie!" Sora said and hugged her.
"Wow, I'm beginning to think Sora has a new friend." Jr. whispered to him.
"That's actually good because Sora has never had an actual friend that she can do girly stuff with." BamBam whispered back.
"I'm glad that I can have a friendship where I can vent or talk about girl stuff to." Hara said.
"Seriously? You don't think I'm too young to be your friend?"
"Not at all. You don't seem your age because of your attitude."
"That's cool, I'm glad to have an Unnie." Sora said and smiled.
"Hey at least this friendship isn't forced." Hara said and eyed Jr.
"Don't worry, BamBam told me about your little problem with Jr. don't worry he's not a bad guy. He's actually chill and cool if you actually get to know him."
"Wow, he must have hypnotized you."
Sora just gave out a laugh.
"Well, Unnie, it was nice meeting you. We should hang out sometime. I got to head home now."
"Alright, I'll see you later." Hara said and waved bye to her.
"I'll walk you out." BamBam said and followed Sora behind.
"Bye Sora!" All the members said and waved.
"You heard her. I'm actually a chill and cool guy." Jr. told Hara.
"I don't believe it. You're cool?" Hara laughed really hard.
Jr.'s face turned into a furious face and he was about to choke Hara but the members held him back.
"Just remember we will never be friends Jr., not even if you were the last person on earth. Our friendship is just being forced."

...

*~*~*~*

Author's Note: 

Hey guys! So like this story has been officially linked with my BTS/Got7 story! If you want to know more about who Kim Sora, what thing she has with BamBam and stuff, read it here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/666874/ I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!