Apologies

GOT8

When Mr. Kim came he unlocked the door right away and Yugyeom rushed in there. 

"OK YOU GUYS! SHUT UP, I KNOW THE REAL TRUTH." 

They both stopped their arguing and looked at Yugyeom to hear the truth from him.

"Ok, I kind of- I mean I paid Suga to lie to you Hara, that Jr. only befriended you for publicity. He really meant to be friends with you and I tried to lure you to believe that Jr. really lied to you. I'm sorry Hara Noona. It's just-" Yugyeom looked at Jr.'s eyes, and he knew right away he shouldn't say that Jr. likes her. 
"It's just, I like you Hara. And then I thought you were falling for Jr. Hyung, that I didn't want you hanging out with him anymore. But I didn't know it would end up this bad." 
"I told you Hara. I wasn't lying about being your friend." Jr. told her. 
"I-I... I just need a moment to process this all in my head Jr. I'm just... I'm just so sorry, I'm so stupid..." She said and got out of the room to lock herself in her room. 

Jr. looked at the little maknae with a furious look.

"Really Yugyeom? You would go through all this trouble, just so Hara and I wouldn't be friends? You're really a true friend aren't you?" 
"You know a true friend wouldn't make me his personal assistant just so Hara wouldn't hang out with JB." 
"Look Yugyeom, what you did was way worse than what I did to you. You really wanted us to not be friends just so you could have Hara for your own, when you really knew you couldn't have a chance with her? That's too far Yugyeom. I'm never forgiving you for this. Just get out of my room please. I can't even look at you." 

Yugyeom felt sadness and guilt. He never knew doing all of this would hurt Jr. and Hara like that. He thought this would help him heal his broken heart from knowing that Jr. likes Hara, but it all just turned into a big mess. Yugyeom came out of his room and then JB was knocking on the door that Hara was in. 

"Hara. Are you alright?" He asked.

She opened the door and went straight to Yugyeom. 

"How could you? I thought you were a nice guy Yugyeom."
"Hara I can explain-" 
"There's nothing to explain your behavior Yugyeom. I don't care whatever the reason is, it's just wasn't right to ruin our friendship like that. Even when I told you I was happy that Jr. and I were becoming friends, Yugyeom. Just, please. I think it's best if you just wouldn't get involved with me anymore." Hara said and then walked into Jr.'s room. 

"Hey Jr." She said awkwardly as she came in. 

Jr. wasn't speaking to her at all and just had a blank expression. 

"Ok I deserve the silent treatment. But just listen. I'm so sorry for being such a drama queen and assuming everything. I know this apology isn't even enough..." 

Jr. just looked at her blankly again. 

"I guess it's not. I guess I'm just going to go now. I'm just really sorry Jr. I hope we can be friends again." Hara said and walked out. 

The members comforted Yugyeom by patting him on the back. He looked at Hara with a sad face but she didn't want to budge. She just wanted to apologize to Jr. for not believing him the first time. 

*~*~*~*~*~*

It was the next day and Hara went out to buy Jr. an apology gift for the way she acted. As Hara's cute and childish mind, she of course went with an apology bear, only this bear was different. She got a white stuffed bear, and it had the same hair as him. The bear was also wearing clothing that Jr. would wear and a cute little SnapBack that was worn backwards. She thought it was really cute and that Jr. would like it. 

*~*~*~*~*~*

Hara came back to the dorm. As she came in she saw Mark, Jackson, and Yugyeom sitting on the couch. 

"Hey guys. Is Jr. Here?" She asked them. 
"Yeah he is. He's in the room doing something." 
"Thanks." 
"Hara." Yugyeom called her. 
"Yes Yugyeom?" She said with a little attitude.
"Just- here. I'm sorry." He said and handed her a ring box. "Just open it. Whenever you feel like it." 

Hara didn't want to be rude so she opened it in front of him. It was a silver ring that had it engraved saying "stay true and happy." 

"My favorite quote. How much did this cost?" She asked. 
"It doesn't matter. I'm sorry Noona. I was acting selfish, and I should have never done that." 
"It's ok. I guess I can forgive you." She said and smiled and petted his head. 

Yugyeom was a happy camper again knowing that Hara forgave him. 

"Now, all you need is Jr.'s forgiveness. Did you get that yet?" 
"Nope. You were first on my mind before him." 
"Yah. You only knew me for about 3 months and you knew Jr. Longer. You should have went with him first." She said and hit him lightly. 
"Awww. Look at this happy ending." Jackson had to get into the conversation.
"Shut up Jackson. I'll be right back guys." Hara said and came into his room. 

"Jr. We need to-" She paused and then turned back around. 
"Ugh. Didn't you ever hear of knocking before coming into a room?" He yelled at her.

Apparently, Jr. just got out of the shower and was looking for a t shirt to wear. 

"At least you're talking to me now. Can you please put on a shirt?" 
"If I can find one. Why, does it bother you?" He teased. 
"Sort of. Yeah. Well this isn't the first time I walked into a boy looking for a Tshirt." She mumbled her last sentence. 
"Hah. Then I'm not putting one on, if it bothers you that much." 
"Then how the heck am I supposed to apologize to you if I can't even look at you?" 
"Well if you wanted to apologize that bad, me not wearing a shirt shouldn't affect you." 

Hara got his bed blanket and then wrapped it around his torso area. That made her feel a lot better that it was covered up. 

"There. That's better. It looks like you're wearing a blanket shirt." 

Jr. couldn't move his arms at all at the way she wrapped it. 

"Ok what is it?" 

She took the bear out of her bag and then showed it Jr. 

"It's an apology bear. I'm sorry I didn't believe you. I just had so many people convincing me that you were lying. I'm sorry." 
"It's cool. By the way is this bear meant to look like me?" 
"Yeah do you like it? Isn't it cute?" 
"No, not at all." He joked around. 
"Don't need to be so rude. Geez." 
"I'm just kidding. I love it. I would hug you but I'm wrapped around in a blanket." 
"I'll hug you after you put on a shirt." 
"Well, haven't you been in a household full of boys who don't wear shirts?" 
"Yes, there was Namjoon. But he's my brother. This is different. You're... A boy." 
"Oh really? Is it because you think my body is totally attractive." 

Hara started laughing hard. 

"What!? No! You know who's body is really attractive? Jackson. Right?!" She yelled to make sure Jackson heard it. 
"You got that right Hara!" He yelled back. 
"Fine whatever. If you unwrap me from this blanket that's covering my shirt area, I'll promise to put on a shirt to hide my not-so-attractive body." 
"You got a deal." She said and then started unwrapping him from the blanket she wrapped him in the beginning. 

After she did that she covered her eyes. And Jr. started looking for a shirt but ended up using one of Mark's tank tops. He nodded his head looking at her covering her eyes.

"Wow. You're so innocent Hara." 
"Thanks. I'll take it as a compliment." 

Jr. Just shook his head and walked up to her and took her hands off her eyes, and put her arms around his waist and his arms around her neck making the both of them hug. 

"Um ok." She said awkwardly. 
"Oh I'm sorry." He said and broke away from her. 
"No it's cool. I just hope were friends again." 
"Of course we are Hara." He said and they smiled at each other.

...

A/n: I hope you Hara and Jr. shippers are happy now. I am kind of, lol. I've been getting Jr. feels <3 (Btw we need ship names. I hate saying their full names. Any ship names anyone? xD I'll use the one I like in my story xD)