How Did This Happen?

GOT8

Hara and the members were waiting outside a hospital room. There was her, Jb, Jr, Mark, Bambam, Youngjae, Mark, and Jackson waiting outside the room. Everyone except for Yugyeom. Where was he? He was one of the members gone not waiting out the hospital room. That was because he was the one in the hospital bed, where the doctors were treating him.

"I knew it. I knew something bad might happened if he donated!" Hara said constantly to herself, as she was pacing back and forth. 

"Calm down Hara" As JB came up to stop her. "We don't know for sure if him donating his kidney cause this." 

Hara took a deep breath and sat down. They heard footsteps come their way, and saw Mr. Kim walking by. They all bowed as he came up to them. 

"How did this happen?" Mr. Kim asked furiously. 

"Well... we were just at the dorm..." Hara started the explain.

All of the members were just relaxing at the dorm. They realized that Yugyeom hasn't came out of bed yet, so Hara started to get worried.

"Jb. Yugyeom hasn't got out of bed yet." She said worried.

"Its OK, he's still a growing boy. They have to get their sleep." 

Hara calmed down a bit, but it still made her wonder why he hasn't came out of bed.                                             

*~*~*~*~*~                                    

It was almost 2 pm, and Yugyeom still hasn't came out of bed. Now Hara was worried.

"Can one of you guys check up on him? Please?" She yelled at the members. 

"I will then." Jr said, and got up from the couch to go to the room. 

Hara was waiting for him to come out with Yugyeom. 

"Oh my god!" Jr yelled from the room. 

Hara immediately ran in there. 

"What happened!?" She yelled. 

She stood there in embarrassment when Yugyeom and Jr were laughing.        

"Its not funny!" She said and slapped Jr on the arm. 

"Look Hara. I'm fine. I was just sleeping in because I stayed up until 5 am."

"OK good..." Hara said in relief.

"Why are you so worried?" Yugyeom asked.                                        

"Its because when the doctor said you were too young to donate and-" 

"Don't worry. He said I was going to be fine."

"Alright. I'll stop worrying." She said and walked out. 

"I can't believe you just lied to her about that. She really is worried about you." Jr. told him. 

"I'm fine, really. Its just side pains." 

"Side pains, that you can't even get up and actually function. Just go to the doctors already."

"I said I'm fine, Hyung. Just don't worry about me." 

"Fine, but if you ever need anything, I'm not your servant. You either have to go up and tell them you're hurting, or walk through it, and pretend you're fine." 

"I am fine. I'll go get water." Yugyeom said and walked up, but then struggled to stand up straight.

He started walking out, but then he was also whining in pain at the same time. He kept holding his side and walked to the fridge to grab a water bottle. 

"Are you ok, Yugyeom?" Youngjae asked him. 

"Yeah I just-" He didn't finish his sentence, but instead fell on the floor, unconscious. 

Youngjae came up to him, and kept shaking him. 

"Hey you guys!" He called the other members. 

They all came and crowded around him, trying to shake him to wake up.

"Just call an ambulance!" Hara whined. 

Mark got out his phone and called an ambulance. It came right away and took Yugyeom away on the gurney, into the ambulance.

"And that's what happened. We ended up here waiting to see what's wrong with Yugyeom." Hara finished the story. 

Mr. Kim just put his hand over his face. 

"Don't worry. Maybe its just some abdominal pain taking over him." JB suggested. 

"Hopefully..." Hara said to herself. 

...                                         

A/N: Hey guys! Long time, no chapter. Well I'm on winter break, so I'm going to try and finish this story before 2015. Please keep voting on the poll! I still need more votes. Hope you enjoyed this chapter! <3