Epilogue: 15 Years Later..

GOT8

"Yugyeom! Come here!" Hara yelled out.

 

A little boy, about half of Hara's size ran up to her as they were walking out. He held her hand as they were walking to the driveway where the car was parked. 

 

"Where's appa, Yugyeom Jr.?" Hara asked him as she was strapping him into his car seat. 

"Appa!" He said as he pointed at his dad walking out the door and locking it. 

"Come on Jr, we're going to be late." Hara said as she went to the passengers seat. 

 

Jr. hopped into the drivers seat and started the car. 

 

"Eomma, where are we going?" Yugyeom Jr. asked very curiously. 

"We're going to meet up with your uncles." 

"Yay!" He said and started to clap his hands.

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

Jr. pulled up on the side of the curb where there were tombstones lined up in each row. He got out and unbuckled Yugyeom Jr. out of his car seat. He carried him and waited for Hara to come out. As soon as they came out they saw Mark and Jackson gathered up around Yugyeoms grave stone. 

 

"Oh Yugyeom Jr! How's my favorite boy?" Jackson said as he ran up to him and lifted him from the ground. 

"I'm good Uncle." 

"Yeah, you're being a good boy?" Jackson asked him. 

 

He nodded his head, smiled at him, and gave him a hug. 

 

"Yes you missed your favorite Uncle, didn't you?" 

"Hey Jackson, don't get so conceited." Mark said and took Yugyeom Jr. away from him. 

"What? Its true, right?" He asked him. 

 

Hara and Jr. just nodded their heads at him. 

 

"You know he really missed you guys after you guys came from America to visit."

"I really missed this little guy too. Last time I saw him he was 3. Now he's 6 and already passed Kindergarten." Jackson told her.

"Yup, he will be in first grade soon." 

 

They saw three more boys walking up to them. It was JB, Youngjae, and BamBam coming up to them. 

 

"Look who we bumped into on the way getting the stuff from the car." BamBam mentioned.

"Wow, its the music producer. You finally aren't busy producing music." Hara . 

"Well it looks like you and Jr. got busy." JB teased back. 

 

Hara gave a playful slap at his chest, while the other members were trying to hold in their laugh. 

 

"Well, we all know why were here." Hara mentioned and looked down at the gravestone. 

 

They put out the blanket right in front of Yugyeoms gravestone and all sat down. They started talking about how their lives have been since the group disbanded and what they've been doing so far. 

 

"I can't believe our group disbanded 15 years ago though." JB mentioned. 

"Yeah, I remember that. We were all just too sad to keep the group going without Yugyeom." Jackson told everyone. 

"Now look at us. Were like in our late twenties or early thirties, just doing something else with our lives." Hara told everyone. 

"Well it feels nice just having us sitting down and just talk again especially with Yugyeom." 

Jr. said and looked down at his gravestone that was platformed onto the ground. 

 

Hara started to clean it with the towel they brought from the car. She took off the dead grass that was all over it so it could show his name could be more noticeable. 

 

"Eomma, is that Uncle Yugyeom, the one who saved your life?" Yugyeom Jr. asked her. 

"Yes that's him." 

 

Yugyeom Jr. whispered in her ear and waited for her response. She looked at him and smiled. She nodded her head and stood up. 

 

"Uncle Yugyeom, thank you for letting Eomma live. Without your help, I wouldn't be here. Thank you." He finished his sentence and touched the gravestone. 

 

They all looked at him so amazed and touched about what he told him.

 

"I'm guessing he knows that he helped you, Hara." JB mentioned. 

"Yeah, he was curious about why he hasn't met Uncle Yugyeom yet. And that's when he found out everything." 

"Well you guys are raising a good child here." JB complimented them. 

"Thank you." 

 

Yugyeom Jr. was done saying his words and went up to his mom and held her hand. 

 

"I wish I could've met him." Yugyeom Jr. said sadly. 

"You would've love him. He was a great guy." Hara told him. 

 

They all just stood there staring at the name Kim Yugyeom carved down on the stone, believing that it had been 15 years without him. Though they felt sad about it, they still knew that he was in their hearts forever. 

 

...

 

A/n: yay I actually completed a story! I'm so bad with endings, but I just want to say thanks for sticking around, and I'm so sorry it took me like a year to finish it with my out-of-nowhere hiatus. Anyways, thanks for the support and I will see you guys in my other stories! I love you all! <3