Don't Make Me Say It

GOT8

The doctor came into the room to tell them the news. 

 

"Yugyeom seem to lose consciousness because he doesn't have a kidney to help function his body." 

"Is it because of his age?" Mr. Kim asked. 

"Yes. At this age its really hard for his body to function since he's still a young boy. He should stay in the hospital overnight so tomorrow we could see how he feels. Hopefully he won't have any problems."

"Thank you doctor."

"Sure. Now please, can you guys wait in the hall so we could checkup on Yugyeom."

 

Everyone went out of the room and waited in the hall. Hara felt really guilty that it was her fault why Yugyeom was in this condition. 

 

"Is he really going to be ok?" Hara asked JB. 

"I'm pretty sure he will be fine." 

"I'm just really worried."

"Hey, can we talk seriously?" JB changed the subject. 

"Sure, what is it?" She asked. 

"Do you have feelings for Jr.?"

 

Hara gave a long pause, just looking at JB's face. 

 

"Just please, answer me honestly. I really need to know."

"I just... I don't know. I mean he is a really sweet guy."

"But you had feelings for him before me."

"Yeah I did, and then I met you. But then he came back..."

"So you do have feelings for him?"

"JB-"

"I just need to know if I should keep fighting for you. If fighting for you has a purpose."

"I'm guessing fighting for me has no purpose." She finally confessed. 

 

JB gave a loud sigh. He knew it from the start of her and Jr.'s friendship forming, that fighting for her and their relationship had no purpose for him at all. 

 

"Fine I guess I'll quit fighting for us." JB said very quietly and walked away. 

 

Hara was left there into deep thought. She did have feelings for JB but when her friendship with Jr. started forming, all those feelings started to come back like it was the beginning again. 

*~*~*~*~*~*

Jr. was up on the rooftop trying to think if Yugyeom was ok. Hara came up there and saw him standing out there looking at the view. She walked up next to him. 

 

"Hey." She finally said. 

"Hey. What are you doing up here?" Jr. asked her. 

"Just trying to figure out my feelings. JB confronted me about our relationship."

"What did he say?"

"He had this crazy idea that I liked you more than I liked him."

"Oh why would he think that?" 

"Just that, we've been hanging out a lot and I seem to enjoy you more than him. He asked if he should keep fighting for our relationship."

"I'm guessing he's going to keep fighting for it." 

"There's no point. He's right..."

 

Jr. had to let this process through his mind  for a second. 

 

"Wait, you really do like me more?" Jr. asked her. 

"Yeah, I guess when we started being friends again, those old feelings were coming back. I hate to admit it, but its the truth." 

"Hah. I knew it. No one can ever get over me like that." Jr. joked around. 

 

Hara punched him lightly. 

 

"Well, I hate to break JB's heart. He has such a sweet heart and any girl would be lucky to have him. But it wasn't worth being with a guy like that, when I didn't like him anymore."

"So why are you telling me all of this?" Jr. acted like he didn't hear what she said earlier, only to make her repeat it. 

"Are you really going to make me say it again?" She started to laugh in embarrassment.

"Yeah, yell it on top of the rooftop so everyone can hear it."

"Oh my god. Jr. Please don't make me."

 

Jr. just smirked at her to make her say it. Hara looked out in the distance and took a deep breath.

 

"I REALLY LIKE PARK JINYOUNG!" She yelled out from across the rooftop. 

"Louder! I don't think anyone heard you." Jr. . 

"You're such a jerk. You know that?" She said and hit him. 

"I know I'm a jerk. But a jerk that really likes you too. A lot."

"So I guess HaJin is real?" She asked as she held onto him. 

 

Jr. went up to her and kissed her. Of course Hara started to respond back. They let go and gazed in each others eyes. 

 

"Definitely, HaJin is real." He said and smiled at her.

 

....

 

A/N: OMG HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN??? I swear I am really,really,really sorry for that out-of-nowhere hiatus. I just started to reread my fanfics out of nowhere and also reread the comments you guys left and I thought that I couldn't leave you guys hanging. Well here's this chapter, and I hope you guys really liked it! I love you guys! <3