For the Best

GOT8

Hara and JB were sitting at the dining table together just talking since they were the first ones to get up. Then Jr. came out of nowhere. 

"Hey Jr." Hara said to him. 
"Hey Hara." Jr. said and went straight to the fridge. 

JB looked at the both of them. It wasn't like them to say hi to each other like that. 

"Oh Jr. Mr. Kim wants us to do something today." Hara told him. 
"What? But we already did something already." Jr. said as he got his head out of the fridge. 
"Yeah, but I guess he just wants us to do something again." 
"Ugh. What do you want to do today?" He asked. 
"I don't know, Myeong-dong?" She suggested. 
"I mean if you want. We can go shopping or something." 
"Sounds like a plan." She said and they smiled at each other and Jr. left to go back to his room.

JB was sitting there with his eyes widened. He couldn't believe they had a full on conversation without insulting each other or threatening each other. 

"Wow, you guys are cool now?" He asked Hara. 
"I mean I guess our forced friendship turned into a real friendship." 
"All from last night when he wanted to talk to you?" 
"No, that was about a different thing." 
"Are you guys sick or something? Do you have a fever?" JB said and felt her forehead but she took his hand away. 
"I'm fine. Trust me, we are just being nice to each other for a change. Now I am going to clean our closet because it's such a mess." Hara said and walked back to her room. 

She went into their walk in closet and all the clothes were mixed together. From her sweaters mixed with JB's t shirts, she really wanted to clean it. After taking out a pile of clothes she found something covering the wall. She took it out and found a mini attic in there. 

"JB!" She yelled from the closet. 

Someone came in that wasn't JB. 

"Hi Noona!" Yugyeom yelled and Hara hit her head as she was trying to get out to see who it was. 
"Yugyeom. I called for JB." She said rubbing her head and groaning in pain. 
"Yeah, but JB had a phone call with Mr. Kim and then he told me to check what you needed." 
"Well I just wanted to ask about this mini attic we had in our closet. Is it ok if I come in there?" 
"I don't see why not." 

Hara started going in there and Yugyeom was watching her. 

"Don't hurt yourself."
"I won't, don't worry." She said and started looking at all the stuff.

Most of it was either bags of fan mail or plushies that fans gave them. Then she came across a telescope that was in a box. She grabbed it and came out. 

"Hey you found my old telescope." Yugyeom said and started blowing the dust off. 
"No way. You used to stargaze?" Hara asked. 
"Yeah, when I was little. But then JB seemed interested in the stars so I just gave it to him." 
"Wow, that's so cool. Can I use this one day?" She asked him. 
"Ask JB. It's kind of his now." 

Hara came out with Yugyeom and JB was about done with his phone call. 

"Oh hey, it's the telescope Yugyeom gave me. I'm guessing you found our attic." JB said to her.
"Yeah I did. Can I use this one day? I really, really, really want to star gaze! It's on my bucket list." 
"Sure. We can stargaze tonight if you want."
"I'd love that!" She said and hugged JB. 

Yugyeom felt in an awkward position between the both of them so he just left and went back to his room. Then Jr. came out ready and dressed. 

"Hara we got to go soon." 
"Right. I'll be back for tonight." Hara said to him. 
"You better be. Because I want to stargaze tonight too." 

Hara went back into her room to change. 

"You guys are going stargazing?" Jr. asked. 
"Yeah later." 
"Cool. I didn't know Hara was into that kind of stuff." 
"I didn't either."

Hara came out and she was all changed. 

"I guess I'll see you later for stargazing?" Hara asked JB. 
"Yeah definitely. You guys have fun." JB said.

Hara and Jr. walked out. 

*~*~*~*~*

They decided to just hang around the Myeong-Dong just window shopping. Jr. even bought ice cream for the both of them, but of course, Hara didn't have the appetite to. 

"What do you eat then?" Jr. asked her.
"I don't know. I just take short snacks sometimes, just so I can take my pils." 
"Ok what snacks?"
"I don't know. Yugyeom has been getting me into that ramen lately." 
"That stuff is so bad for you."
"I know right." 

They were walking and then all of a sudden Hara hid behind Jr. He went to go see who she was hiding from, and all of a sudden his smile went down. 

"Seriously? You don't need to hide from him." 
"I don't know if I could ever face up to him. He still hasn't even told me about his girlfriend." 

An idea popped into Jr.'s head. He pretended to get something out of his pocket and held onto it. When Suga looked at the both of them he wanted to do his idea.

"Hara, could you hold this for me?" Jr. asked.
"Um sure?" She said confusingly. 

She put her hand out and supposedly Jr. was giving it to her but he was faking to pass something to her only to lock his fingers with hers. Hara was in big shock and just stared at both of their hands holding each other's. Jr. looked at Suga's reaction and he only nodded. He only gave him a smirk and he nodded and walked their way. 

"I never seen this trick before." Hara said and chuckled. 
"Yeah, you know. I just wanted to try it out to see if it would really- um work. You know." Jr. was forgetting his sentences and rubbed the back of his neck, only an excuse to let go.
"Well it definitely worked. Whoever you're trying to do this too, I hope she gives a big laugh at it." 
"Yeah, she kind of did already." Jr. mumbled. 

Hara saw Suga walking by. She was nice enough to wave and smile at him. Suga stopped at the both of them but didn't quite look at them directly. 

"This is so not normal, and weird between you guys." Suga said and kept walking. 
"No Suga! You don't understand, he was just trying to..." She noticed it wasn't worth wasting her breath on him. "Ugh who cares." Hara said and they both kept walking. 
"You know, I'm going to tell Sora about that little trick. Hopefully she will do that to Jungkook." Hara told Jr.
"Hah. Go ahead. But I'm the original creator of this trick." Jr. joked around. 
"Is he right? This is so not normal of us to be acting this way? I mean we've changed really much after we let all of our feelings out. From wanting to kill each other to being nice and friendly. That seems kind not normal doesn't it."
"Well, Hara. It does kind if seem weird but then we are doing this to help our group right? I mean we can make ourselves look bad. This is for the best." 
"Right. For the best."

...

a/n: like that little trick there? xD NOTE: MAY BE DOING IT TO MY OTHER FANFICS LOL.