Deep Talk

GOT8

Hara immediately went up to the roof to watch the stars. JB was ready setting up the telescope. 

"Hey JB!" Hara yelled out. 
"Hey I almost thought you were going to miss out." 
"No, I would never miss out on something like this." 
"Well it's set up. Do you want to see it?" 
"Sure." Hara said and then put her eye into the telescope. 

She started to see the stars shining bright out into the dark sky. She was really fascinated.

"Look at the stars. There just so beautiful."
"The stars are not the only thing that's beautiful." JB told her. 

Hara started to think of other things he could be talking about. 

"Oh the moon is also beautiful too." 

JB just gave out a chuckle. 

"You're very humble Hara. That's cute." 
"Thanks I guess." 
"So how's your relationship with Suga?" 
"Ugh, he thinks that I'm going out with Jr. But what's the point? He has a girlfriend already, and he was just leading me on. I'm sorry. I shouldn't talk about my problems with you." 
"No it's fine. I'm listening." 
"Well I've liked Suga for a very long time, and I don't know why he just kept leading me on. I'm just really mad about it. Like why would he do 
that? He should of just told me that he didn't like me in the first place. I'm sorry JB. I sound like a total drama queen right now." 
"It's fine. You're just expressing your feelings. Do you have anything else to say about him?" 
"No, I'm done. Thanks for listening JB. You're really a good person." 
"Oh, I'm a person? I'm surprised you didn't say friend." He joked around. 
"NO! You are a friend. I mean I don't think of you as a friend. I mean-" 

JB just laughed when she couldn't explain it. 

"I hope I'm not being friend zoned here."
"Why? You don't like me, do you?" 
"Well... What answer are you expecting me to say?" 
"JB. I'm being serious right now. Just tell me if you like me or not. Don't be shy." 
"I'm not being shy. It's just I'm being hesitant." 
"Don't be-" 
"HARA NOONA!" Yugyeom yelled out as he was standing next to Jr.

It interrupted their moment and they both turned at them. 

"Hi Yugyeom and Jr. We were kind of talking here, so-" 
"But I need you right now! I need help making ramyun." 
"But I need to finish my conversation with JB." 
"Hara Noona please!" Yugyeom begged. 
"JB, is that ok with you?" She asked.
"Yes it is. Go ahead." 

She walked up to Yugyeom and then they both went inside to make ramyun. Jr. was still standing out there with JB. 

"Aren't you going to go in too?" He asked him. 
"No JB. We need to talk. See it's obvious you like Hara." 
"Of course I like her. Why are you talking about this?" 
"Because it looked like you guys were confessing to each other. And if you confess that means she will fall for you, which will not happen if you don't say anything." 
"Why do you care? You don't even like her." JB asked. 
"What if I said I did?" 
"Oh you liking Hara? Like she would like you. You tried to get her kicked out of the group, you were always so rude, and you even pushed her into glass. She would never like after all the crap you've done to her." 
"Oh really? Because she seemed to like it when I was flirting with her today." 
"Look you're like another brother to me. But a bro doesn't take their girl like that. I'm sorry but I liked Hara first." 
"You may have liked Hara first but that doesn't mean she will like you back. Just don't confess to her. Its better that way." 
"You know what? I won't confess to her. If that makes you feel better." JB said and then walked out. 

*~*~*~*~*~*

JB came into the room and saw Hara sitting on her bed using her phone. She was looking at all the articles with her and Jr. She put her phone down when JB came in.

"Oh, can we finish our conversation from earlier?" She asked.
"I don't think there's anything to finish Hara. Just, let's get some sleep for tomorrow." 

Hara gave out a huge sigh and then went up to him and went straight to him and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. JB put his arms around her waist and kissed her too. After they were done they started hugging. 

"I told you to be honest." Hara said. 
"I just wasn't sure if you liked me back. I didn't want to be turned down." 
"Why would I turn you down? To be honest, my feelings for you got in the way when I had feelings for Suga. I'm glad you got in the way though." 

JB smiled at her and she smiled back and kept hugging him. 

Meanwhile Yugyeom saw Jr. walk in and he wasn't very happy at Jr. 

"I can't believe you like Hara Noona." Yugyeom shook his head in dissatisfaction.
"So? It's not like she would become your girlfriend anyways." 
"You don't understand. She's seriously someone I like very much. I know I have no chance of getting her at all, but the fact that I know you like her and I'm going to help you get her by not letting JB Hyung get in the way? That hurts me Hyung. I just can't help you. You just can't go from hating a person from liking them that much." 
"Yugyeom, I'll tell you this. I've actually liked her when she joined this group. I was just being so rude and hateful because I just wanted to not believe I liked her. So I thought hating her and getting her out of the group would let my feelings go down for her. But it's obvious it's not working. I'm sorry it hurts you Yugyeom." 
"Whatever, just know you have no chance because I've talked to her and get to know her a lot. She doesn't like confusing guys like you."  Yugyeom said and went to his room. 

...

A/N: Lol so like what do you guys think? (Lol you guys are really shy subs, you guys don't like to comment ;-;)