Seems The Same Now

GOT8

Hara came into the dorm and saw Jr. sitting in the dining room. She came up to him and slapped him, and he felt shocked.

"What was that for?!" He yelled at her.
"Why did you lie to me just so you could get more publicity?"
"Lie to you about what? Our friendship? I didn't lie about anything! Who told you that? Did Suga lie to you?"
"He's not lying. He's been my friend for awhile, and I know he wouldn't lie like that."
"Oh really? He apparently lied to you about his feelings for you."
"Ok, that is just one lie. That doesn't mean he lies about everything else. I should have known better. You and your little dirty tricks."
"What tricks Hara?! I'm not playing any tricks on you!"
"See and you keep doing it! Just tell me the truth that you wanted to be my friend only for publicity and you wanted me to hate Suga."
"What truth?! I've told you the truth! He's the one lying!"
"Ugh, why do you keep lying to me? I hope you go to hell for lying to me."
"I hope you go there for not listening and believing me."
"And why should I believe you? You've played tricks in the past, and I knew it would keep going."
"You know what? We don't have a friendship anymore if you're just going to keep assuming things Hara."
"Fine with me. I'd rather have not someone in my life who doesn't lie."
"Fine." Jr. said and walked away from her to go to his room.

Hara walked away from him too but then JB held onto her from the shoulders.

"What's wrong? Don't get stressed."

Hara was starting to pant.

"Everything....looks....dark..

.." She said and then fell into JB's arms.
"Hara?" He shook her. "Yugyeom, what happened earlier?" JB yelled but then kept shaking Hara.

Yugyeom didn't speak at all. He just felt so pressured.

"You know what. I don't care." JB said and carried her bridal style to his room.

He laid her down in her bed and then  dialed for a doctor to come by and check up on her. Then some of the members came in and saw her lying down.

"Is she ok?" BamBam asked.
"I don't know. That will be the doctors job to answer that when he comes by."
"Why did she faint?" Jackson asked.
"I don't know. I think it's stress. Why did she get so stressed from Jr.? They were just getting along."
"They were arguing because Hara thought he lied to her about their friendship." Yugyeom told him.

JB just shook his head.

"I knew Jr. would do this to her." He mumbled.

 
*~*~*~*~*~*

The doctor came by to check on Hara. He checked her heart rate and check if she was still breathing. Then after he was done he came out of the room and all the members were waiting but of course Jr. couldn't care any less.

"Is she ok?" JB asked him.
"Well, her heart rate almost went down, but don't worry. It was just a short period amount of time. She's ok, she's just resting from all the stress that's happened to her."
"Thank you so much." JB sighed in relief and escorted him out.
"What is going on?" Mr. Kim said as he came into the dorm.
"Hara fainted. But don't worry she's ok Mr. Kim."
"Oh god. What caused all of this?!"
"Well we can say Jr. caused it." JB mumbled.
"But I thought they were getting along so well."
"I thought so too Mr. Kim."
"No they need to get along again by next week. They have a press conference."
"Well, everything seems the same now, Mr. Kim."
"Look. I have a very important meeting to go to. But make sure Hara is fine and awake. I will come back to check on her." Mr. Kim said and left.
"I'll just wait for her to wake up." JB said and went into the room.

She say next to Hara and waited for a long time until he saw her eyes open. He even rested his head next to her. When she woke up, she saw JB, resting his head next to her and she smiled and his hair. That caused JB to get up immediately.

"You're awake."
"Yeah, I am." She said weakly but then gave out a cough.
"Are you ok? Do you need anything?"
"My pils. I skipped my medicine and I need to take it now." She told him.

JB got up right away and got her pils out of the medicine cabinet and got her a bottle of water. He gave it to her and she sat up and took some of her pils. She felt all better and looked at JB.

"Just thanks for being there for me." She said and put her hand on top of his.
"Your welcome. I don't know what I would do if you were gone."
"Psh. You would be successful without me." She wanted to lighten the mood.

JB just laughed at her.

"So I guess everything is the same with me and Jr. now." She sounded bummed out.
"Don't worry. I'm sure you guys will get over it."
"I hope so too. I don't want us to be like where we started from."

...