Bothered

GOT8

It was just a boring afternoon, and Hara was in her room. She was texting Suga and then suddenly she heard the dorm door open. She was guessing BamBam was back from school. Since she was in the dorm all by herself, she decided to go out and say hi to him.

"Hey BamBam." She said as she got out of her room. 
"Hey Hara. How's your stomach? Do you need anything or?" BamBam was just being his caring self. 
"Oh no! I'm fine! Where's Sora?" 
"I think she ditched school with Jungkook. I haven't seen her at school at all since the morning." 
"Oh why did she ditch school?" 
"I'm guessing Jungkook wanted time with her all to himself. But she invited all of us to watch her showcase tomorrow." 
"I'll definitely be there with the rest of the members."
"Speaking of the members... Where are they?" 
"I think they all went to the practice room except for Jr. you definitely know where he is." 
"Ah, I see. Still training that group so you can get kicked out?" 
"Yeah, I know it's not going to work." 

Then the front door opened and the members stepped in. 

"Hey BamBam." Jr. said and walked in. 
"Hey Jr." BamBam said. 

Hara immediately went into a bad mood when Jr. didn't even say hi to her. 

"Hey Hara." Yugyeom said and put his shoulder around hers but she took it off immediately. 
"When are you going to know it's never going to happen?" Hara . 
"Hey, you're still single, and I'm getting all my chances before you get another boyfriend." 

Hara rolled her eyes but smiled at the same time. Then another knock came at the door. Hara went to go open it and she saw Sora. 

"Unnie!" Sora said and hugged her.
"Sora. You're here." Hara said shockingly. 

BamBam came to the front door immediately. 

"Sora! Where were you all day?" BamBam asked as she walked in. 
"Jungkook took me places. But anyways, Jr. texted me and said he had a cake for me?" 
"Wait what?" BamBam said confusingly. 
"Sora! Come to the kitchen!" Jr yelled.

BamBam and Hara just followed her behind and then saw a huge cake. The cake had in frosting "congratulations on your big debut." 

"Jr.! You really didn't have to do this." Sora yelled. 
"Well you are like a little sister to me so I figured you needed this." Jr. said and gave her a hug. 

It bothered Hara because she saw Jr. as a rude jerk, but after seeing this it bugged her a lot why he couldn't treat her like this. He didn't have to do exactly this to her but she just wanted a little respect from him. 

"Congratulations." Hara smiled but she walked into her room.

She came and plopped down on her bed and let out a big sigh. JB was sitting on his bed reading and then he saw that Hara looked upset. 

"What's wrong?" He asked her. 

Then she her stomach. 

"It's just- why is Jr. so nice to Sora, and then he acts like a big jerk to me? I know he's known her longer than me, but still. He treats her like she is apart of the group and he treats me like crap." 
"Well to be fair, you were added last minute."

Hara gave a rude stare at him. 

"But, you know, Sora is like a little sister to him, and to us. But mostly to him, because she came to him first a lot when she needed help. To put this easier, they both don't have siblings like each other. Jr. is the youngest in his family and Sora only has an older sister. They are just really like family to each other." 
"That makes sense, but the least he could do is give me respect." 
"You aren't jealous that he gives more respect Sora than you do right?" 
"NO NOT AT ALL." Hara said quickly. 
"Don't worry, I'm pretty sure he will respect you sooner or later. But he has to do it now before he will regret it later on." 
"I'm pretty sure he won't regret it." 

Then someone knocked on their bedroom door. 

"Hey Hara." Sora said. 
"Oh hey." 
"May I speak with you real quick?" Sora asked. 
"Sure. JB, can you please get out real quick?" 
"I will anyways since I'm hungry. And Sora congratulations on your big debut. I know you will do well tomorrow." JB said and walked out. 

"I noticed you seemed kind of salty when Jr. did all that stuff for me. Do you want to talk about what's on your mind?"
"Well, it's just Jr. shows more respect to you than he does to me. But don't worry, I understand now. JB told me everything. Sometimes when I see you get along with all of them so fine, it makes me think that I shouldn't be in this group."
"Don't think that Unnie. It's just going to take some time for Jr. to get used to you. And when he does, he will give you all his respect. He's a really cool and funny guy. He's just not used to you, that's all. Don't worry you are meant to be in this group and don't let anything like this bring you down."  
"Thank you so much Sora. How is it you are so much younger than me but you give better advice than me?"
"Hmm, I don't know. But you are coming to my showcase tomorrow right?"
"I wouldn't miss it." 

Then BamBam came in. 

"Hey Sora, it's getting kind of late and I know Jae Hyun will get pissed off if you don't come before 7." 
"Wow, who's Jae Hyun?" Hara asked. 
"I live with him. He helps with everything that goes on in Bighit. Well anyways I will see you tomorrow. Bye!" Sora said and hugged her before she walked out. 

Hara laid down on her bed and thought about when she will get the respect from Jr. She really wanted to get him to like her and accept her but he just thinks she's a total waste to be in their group. Hara really wants the respect that needs to be given from him. 

...