Kidney Donor

GOT8

JB walked out to go find the doctor and tell him that he was donating one of his kidneys to her. But then he bumped into Jr. Who looked like he was looking for the doctor too.

"What are you doing?" JB asked him.
"Nothing..." 
"Why aren't you with the other members?" 
"They left. I decided to stay to see if Hara is alright." 
"She is." 
"Are you donating your kidney?" Jr. Asked him. 
"Yeah. I was looking for the doctor." 
"Well I heard he's-" 

Their conversation got interrupted by Jr. cutting it off and running through the halls to find the doctor. JB ran after him to make sure he was first and they kept pushing each other to make sure that they were ahead of the person. It was JB who came up to the doctor who was walking through the halls with his clipboard. 

"I'm donating. When do I start?" JB told him as he was out of breath. 
"Oh you're donating? But we already have someone else who offered to donate?" 

Jr. came up from the back of him and heard what he said and he was also out of breath also.

"What?" They both said at the same time and panted. 
"Yup. Ki-Kim Yugyeom is his name?" 

Both of their eyes widened when they heard that name.

"No way. Our Yugyeom? As in the blonde kid who came in with us?" 
"Yup that's him. He's in the operating room getting one of his kidneys out right now." 

Jr. and JB were still kind of shocked that Yugyeom beat them to the doctor and never expected him to offer his kidney to her. 

"But isn't he kind of young for donating organs?" Jr. asked. 
"Well I don't know. I said the same to him but he really insisted on doing it. So hopefully he won't have any problems in the future." 

They heard an announcement saying that they needed the doctor at another room. 

"I got to go boys. Yugyeom's operation is almost done." He said and walked out. 

Jr. and JB walked back to the room Hara was in, but the nurse came out. 

"Sorry she can't accept any visitors right now. She's getting prepped for surgery. But feel free to come back later." 
"Maybe we can check on Yugyeom." JB suggested. 

They started walking to the room Yugyeom was in. They saw him in blue hospital gown and him knocked out on the bed. 

"When do you think he's going to wake up?" JB asked Jr. 
"I don't know. Maybe we should check on the both of them later." 

*~*~*~*~* 

Jr. decided to go back to the dorm while JB stayed at the hospital waiting for Yugyeom to wake up and explain himself. He was sitting on a chair in front of Yugyeom, just staring at him until he gets up. Yugyeom moved the other side and opened his eyes slowly. He blinked a few more times until he could get his vision to clear up. 

"JB Hyung?" He said confusingly.
"Hi little Maknae. How have you been?" JB asked. 
"How long have I been sleeping for?" 
"About 5 hours. But you feel ok right?" 
"Yeah I'm fine. How's Hara though?" 
"I don't know. I'm not allowed to see her. I mean she's done with her surgery and everything but they won't let me see her." 
"Maybe we can see her now." 
"I don't know. You want to try?" 
"Sure." 

Yugyeom was helped by JB into the wheelchair, since he couldn't stand up properly. He rolled his way to Hara's room with JB walking beside him. They knocked and one of the nurses opened it. 

"Oh are you here to visit Hara?" She asked. 
"Yeah we are." 
"Come in." She said and opened the door all the way. 

They both entered and saw her sitting up. 

"Hara. You're ok." JB said happily and smiled so much to see her functioning properly. 

She smiled back and saw Yugyeom rolling her way in his wheelchair. 

"Yugyeom! You're ok." 
"Yeah I am. I'm glad you are." 

She hit him lightly but since Yugyeom hasn't fully recovered it hurt a little bit for him. 

"Why did you choose to donate?!" She said furiously. 
"Because these two were too busy arguing and you needed it right away so I volunteered before them." 
"So they were arguing..." She said silently. "I'm just glad you're ok." 
"Plus you have a piece of me, so you should be thinking of me when you think about how well your stomach is." 

Hara chuckled from his joke. 

"Yugyeom, you're too adorable. Just thank you so much." She said and gave him a kiss on the cheek. 
"Noona..." He said embarrassed. 
"Well you deserve it. Just thank you for donating. Go rest now." 
"I will. Bye Noona. See you later. And you too JB Hyung." 

One of the nurses helped him rolled out to her room to go back to his room. 

"So you're the one who donated to Hara?" The nurse asked him. 
"Yes, that was me."
"You're awfully young for that. She must mean a lot to you." 
"She does mean a lot to me. It's ok if she's just a Noona, and not my girlfriend. I love her either way." 

*~*~*~*~*~*

"Hows your stomach feeling?" JB asked.
"I feel so healthy now. I don't have any stomach pains anymore." 
"That's good to hear. I'm glad you're healthy now." JB said and sat down next to her. 
"Yeah Yugyeom really helped me. That boy..." 
"Hey you're all healthy now. Yugyeom really did help a lot." 
"Well since I'm healthy now, I'm getting dispatched tomorrow. Maybe I can finally eat now since my stomach feels a whole lot better."
"Second- First date?" JB asked. 
"Yes, second-first date." 

....

A/N: ugh I need to learn how to update right away. Anyways at least im updating lol. But I hope you guys liked this chapter!