Isn't it a good thing?

GOT8

Got8 came back from Sora's showcase after they dropped her off. They were all surprised about what she did at the showcase but at the same time sad that she was no longer apart of JYP Entertainment.

"That was so harsh what he did." Hara spat out.
"I know, they really didn't have to go that extreme on her." JB replied back.
"It's all Jungkook's fault." BamBam said madly.
"Easy BamBam." JB told him and he calmed down.
"I'm going to go talk to her." Hara put on her sweater and stood up.
"You are not going out this late." JB told her.
"It's ok. Nothing bad won't happen to me."
"Can I at least come with you? Make sure you are safe."
"Just let her be. If she gets hurt thats her fault for going out that late." Jr. interrupted Hara as she was about to say something.

Hara completely ignored him.

"I'll be fine. Sora is not that far."
"Ok, just call me if there is any trouble."
"Don't worry. There won't be any trouble." Hara said and smiled and left the dorm.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Hara came over to Jae Hyun's house and then knocked. She saw Jae Hyun's face.

"Hi, you must be Jae Hyun. I'm Hara, one of Sora's friends."
"Oh Hi Hara. Are you here to see her?"
"Yeah, may I please?"

Jae Hyun opened the door and Hara came in.

"She's a little devestated right now, but she's calmed down. You can talk to her. She's upstairs." Jae Hyun told Hara.
"Oh thank you." Hara said and then started walking upstairs.

It was silent when she went up there, as if Sora were sleeping. She knocked on the door.

"Sora?"

She opened the door and it revealed her red and puffy face from crying too much.

"Oh Sora. Are you ok?" Hara asked as she came into her room.
"No. My whole career is stumped."
"Sora, why did you act like that on stage today?"
"I don't know. Jungkook wasn't here today and its just, I lost it ok?"
"Why do you need Jungkook with you?"
"Because my singing and my dancing is better when he's around. And I like knowing he's there to support me."
"You have us too."
"You don't understand. Back then Jungkook had this problem and I helped him through it. Now it just got put onto me. I don't know why it did."
"Its him. He's bothering you that's why."
"Yeah, but I'm not very comfortable telling it."
"It's fine. You can tell me when you're ready. But have this pop into your head. You don't need anyone to make you sing or dance better. What you do is caused by your own actions."
"That makes sense."
"And if you need to express, write in a journal. That always helps me when I need to express myself."
"I'm guessing your journal is full of Jr. then." Sora joked around.
"I can't lie. It is full crap of Jr." Hara said and they both laughed.
"I'm glad I could make you feel better. Now I have to get going. I'll see you later ok?"
"Ok Unnie! Thank you for helping me."
"It was no problem. I'll see you again! Bye!" Hara said as they both waved back to each other.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Hara was walking back to the dorm late at night where the sky was black and the street lights were on. She was minding her own business until she heard footstep behind her. She turned her head slightly and saw a person wearing a brown trench coat with his hat covering half of his face. She just rolled her eyes and kept walking, knowing it was paparrazzi coming to take embarassing photos of her. She kepy walking and all of a sudden he kept getting really close to her. She turned around and then he stopped.

"Hey dude. Can you like back up and give me some space?" She asked him.

He did back up but then right when she turned around, he started to hold her by the neck.

"Ok, maybe you don't want to back up. We can work this out without playing the violent game." She said calmly.

He didn't listen to her and just dragged her by the neck.

"Ok, maybe you want to play the violent game." She said and kicked him in the crouch causing him to let go of her and let her escape from him.

Apparently he recovered from his short injury and decided to run after her. She kept running and running and then she bumped into someone. She was too scared to look up.

"PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!" She yelled, afraid that he was going to hurt her.
"Pabo yah. I wish I could hurt you."

The familiar voice put her in relief, causing her to feel better.

"Jr.!" She said very happy to hear his voice and hugged him.

The paparrazzi man saw the both of them hugging, mainly Hara hugging him because he didn't hug her back and took a picture. Apparently Jr. was too busy with Hara, so he didn't catch him. He just wanted Hara off of him so he pushed her off causing her to fall on the ground.

"You didn't have to push that hard." She said and got up covering her elbow.
"Don't hug me again. The paparrazzi caught that and I don't want any scandal with you. Got it?"

*~*~*~*~*~*


She stood there with a dirty look but then decided to come into the dorm, since her elbow was bleeding from where Jr. pushed her on the concrete ground. She went in and went to her room where JB was sitting down scrolling through his phone. He stopped when she came in.

"Oh how did it go with Sora?" He asked her.

She completely ignored him and when straight to the bathroom to look for bandages. He wondered why she was acting like that and followed her where she was going through the cabinets looking for bandages with her elbow scratched and dripping blood.

"Hara what happened to your elbow."
"Its nothing. Where's your bandages?"
"Seriously, what happened to your elbow?" JB started to sound very protective.
"It's literally nothing. I just need this treated now."

He turned her elbow and then saw a piece of glass stuck to it.

"How did this happened?" JB said as he took went into his closet and took out a first aid kit.
"Let's just say, Jr. didn't like that I hugged him, so he pushed me very hard on the concrete where there was broken glass and my elbow landed on it."
"Why did he push you? Isn't hugging him a good thing?"
"I thought it was. But I guess not." Hara said as she winced in pain when JB took out the glass and rubbed alcohol on it.
"I'm so sorry. Did that really hurt?" He said and started blowing on it.
"No, its cool. That means its working right?"

JB then put cotton on her injury and then wrapped some medical tape to hold the cotton.

"Thanks." Hara said and then plopped down on her bed.
"Why did you hug Jr. anyways?"
"I seriously have no idea."

"YAH! Shouldn't it be a good thing that the paparazzi caught a good photo of us?"
"No, its not a good thing! I don't want to be involved with you."
"Its just a hug!" Hara yelled at him.
"I don't care! You will never mean anything to me Hara! I don't like you!" Jr. said and then walked away.

Hara held her elbow and noticed it landed in glass. She walked inside to go treat it.

"Hara means nothing to me. She isn't a friend or even an acquaintance to me." Jr. said to himself.

...