Interview

GOT8

Got8 was on their way to an interview. They were crammed together and Hara was sitting next to JB. He looked down at her hand and saw a ring.

"Who proposed?" He joked around.
"Yugyeom." She joked back.

His smile went down but Hara started laughing.

"I'm kidding. It was only an apology gift."

Yugyeom was looking and Jr. who rolled his eyes at their conversation.

*~*~*~*~*~*

They came to the place where they were having their interview. The host came up to them.

"Welcome, I'll be the host of this interview. We will be going live in 5 minutes, so prepare yourselves." She said and walked away.
"I don't trust her. She's the one who embarrassed Sora at school." She whispered to JB.
"Don't worry. Let's hope she won't embarrass us."

They all sat down in their chairs an waited for the interview to go live.

"IN 5,4,3,2..." The technical producer said and pointed at them.
"Hi everyone. I am your host, Choi Sujin, and I will be interviewing Got8 today."

They introduced theirselves and went back to her.

"So as normal interviews they would usually ask about how your album is and all, but not here. I want to get straight to the drama. So Hara, I heard you and Jr. haven't been getting along lately."

Hara rolled her eyes but then gave a fake smile.

"Wow. I'm not surprised you started out with that question." She mumbled.
"Hara?" She asked again.
"Well, it may have been a rumor that Jr. hated me, but were actually good friends. Right Jr.?" She looked at him.
"Yeah, that's right." He replied back.
"Are you sure you guys are more than friends? You both seem to hang out a lot."
"Well-" Hara was about to say the truth about how they were forced to hang out with each other but then Mr. Kim gave her a look.
"Well we just became nice to each other and became friends. That's all. We're just friends."
"How do you guys become friends after Jr. embarrassed you at the first press conference you were at. Even when fans were wondering about you back then, Jr. called you 'Got7's personal maid'."

The members were already getting irritated by her questions. Hara looked at Jr. And he mouthed, 'it was the past.'

"Well, I may have meant nothing to Jr. back then, but the past is the past. And I'm sure Jr. feels the same way. Everything is put behind us."
"Is everything put behind you guys because you both are going out?"
"Commercial break. Please?" She yelled out and they went to commercial break.

She sighed in relief.

"Take 5, everyone." The producer yelled out and everyone started roaming everywhere.
"Your questions are very irrelevant." Hara told Sujin.
"Well most of our fans want to hear about you and Jr. They could care less about albums, and comebacks. I'm just here to get the information."
"If you wanted to know about me and Jr. why did you guys schedule the whole group? You're just wasting their time!" Hara yelled but JB held onto her and told her to calm down.
"I'm sorry. Your group members can leave if they want to. You know that sounds like a great idea. Take away 6 chairs so it could only be a Jr. and Hara interview."

The staff took away 6 chairs and left 2 for Hara and Jr.

"This is so unfair. I knew you were trouble ever since you filmed Sora that one day."
"Oh you saw that episode? That was a good one."
"Everyone! Starting in 60 seconds." The director yelled.

Hara and Jr. Went up to Mr. Kim.

"We don't want to do the interview." Hara told him.
"Well, you guys have to do as your told. They could make up lies if you don't clear everything up." He told them.

They just went back to the interview and sat down on the chairs left for them. They could see their members standing on the side.

"Hi, welcome back. As you can see, the other members went to do something, so we are here with only Hara and Jr." She introduced the show. "So Jr. What made you want to be friends with Hara all of a sudden?"
"Well I found out she's actually a very nice person and I was being ignorant in the past."
"Are you sure? Don't you like Hara?"
"We aren't like that ok."
"But you guys would make a cute couple."

Hara looked at JB's blood boiling up when she said that.

"You know, I don't think we would." Hara mentioned to make JB feel better.
"But look at all these comments on out fan page. They even have a ship name for you guys. HaJin. Who votes for HaJin?" She asked the live audience.

The majority of the audience raised their hands.

"See look at that. Team HaJin!"
"How about a kiss?" Someone yelled from the audience.

Then the audience started to get rowdy making them kiss. Sujin also was rooting for them to kiss. Hara and Jr. felt pressured when everyone started to make them kiss. Hara was hesitating but then Jr. kept coming closer to her.

"You two need to kiss already!" Sujin yelled.

Hara still kept hesitating but Jr. looked at her straight in the eyes and that's when he went in for a kiss. The crowd started cheering and the members jaws dropped when they saw the both of them do that. Hara pushed him away and covered her face.

"There you have it. HaJin is official. Goodbye everyone!" Sujin was closing the show and went away.
"I can't believe they pressured us like that."

The members went up to them believing that they just kissed.

"I can't believe you guys just kissed." Yugyeom mumbled.
"I can't believe it either. We were pressured ok? That kiss doesn't mean anything, right Jr.?"

JB gave him a furious look like he wanted to kill him.

"Sure Hara. It doesn't mean anything." He said looking at JB.
"I'm sorry JB." Hara told him.
"It's not your fault. I understand, you were under a lot of pressure."
"Now because of that, the whole world thinks were dating."

Then Mr. Kim came up to them.

"Mr. Kim. You're going to clear this up right?" Hara asked.
"I'll try, but that kiss looked like you guys are together, and it may be hard to convince everyone you guys aren't together."

Hara put her hands over her face.

"This is all bad." She mumbled.
"Hey, it will be fine." JB told her.
"You're not mad about all of this?"
"I'm mad. But Jr. is lucky I'm not killing him."
"Ah I see. Jr. you better watch out." She joked around with him.
"I don't see what's wrong with a little fake relationship." Jr. was trying to make JB mad and it worked.
"Go away." She said and pushed him away. "I just don't want people getting the wrong idea."
"I don't..." Jr. mumbled.

...

A/N: Bad with chapter endings. ;X