Press Conference

GOT8

Hara was in the dance studio with all the members and they were just hanging out and taking a break from dancing. Of course Jr. would go back and forth to practice and train her old group. 

"Is he still on that?" JB asked Hara. 
"Yup. He really wants me out of this group." Hara said. 

Then Mr. Kim came in and they all stood up and bowed. 

"Hello everyone. As you know we need to introduce Hara to the fans sooner or later, so I have scheduled a press conference to introduce Hara, the eighth member of this group." 
"Thank you for informing us. We will be there." JB said and bowed. 

Mr. Kim bowed back and walked out of the dance studio. 

"So are you excited that you are officially being introduced, Hara?" Yugyeom asked. 
"Of course. I mean it officially means I'm apart of this group right?" 
"Yes, of course it means that." Yugyeom said and smiled at her. 
"Oh Hey is this anyone's glasses?" Jackson asked as he held it up with his hand. 
"Oh that's mine." Hara said and took it.
"Yeah I found it at the rooftop this morning." 
"I must have left it there last night when I was hanging out with JB." 
Yugyeom felt shocked to hear that.
"I thought you weren't hanging out with him last night." 
"Well I wasn't. But then I felt like it wasn't right to ditch a friend who asked first just because a better offer came up."
"But you should have told me! I could have came too!" Yugyeom whined. 
"Shut up. You were sleeping around that time anyways." Mark told him. 
"Aww it's ok, I know a baby needs their sleep." Hara . 
"HEY IM NOT A BABY. JUST BECAUSE IM THE MAKNAE DOESNT MEAN IM STILL A BABY." 
"Aw, you are even whining like one. Don't worry, I'll be just like your mommy." Hara again but patted his head after. 

Jr. came back into the room. 

"So what did I miss?" He asked all of them. 
"If only you weren't too busy training, you would have known that we have a press conference tomorrow to introduce Hara." JB told him. 
"Oh great another press conference." Jr. said with attitude. 
"Well it's not really for us, it's really for Hara." 
"Oh for Hara?" Jr. was thinking about it. 

He thought that if the press conference was for Hara he can tell everyone about how she can't be a part of the group and that she should get out. If he told everyone that there, maybe they would agree with him. 

*~*~*~*~*

Today was the press conference and all the members were getting up on the stage. Of course, Hara was going to have to be in the middle since she was the main topic of their press conference. They were waving and smiling at flashing cameras. There were even screaming fans in the back of the press. Mr. Kim was standing on the side by the security guards. When they got all situated the press started raising their hands to ask questions. Hara was choosing carefully.

"Be careful. Some of the press have questions that you can't answer wrong or else they will turn it into a big mess." JB was warning her since she was sitting between Mark and Him.
"I got this." Hara said and chose a man in a suit and he stood up.
"So Hara, how does it feel to be the only girl in a band that was originally supposed to be just a 7 boy membered group?" He asked her. 
"Well, it's actually kind of cool. I mean most of the boys in this group make me feel welcomed and don't have anything against me." Hara lied partially of that since Jr. still didn't like her. 

Jr. knew she was lying because he knew himself he didn't accept her so he rolled his eyes after she said that. After that question another swarm of raising hands came up. Hara picked a lady who looked like a reporter. 

"Hara, how do you deal with being the only girl? Isn't it kind of hard since they are boys and they don't like any of the same stuff you like?" 
"Not really, since I grew up in a household filled with boys, because I am the only daughter in my family, I kind of like what they like. From sports, to fashion sense, and also the music." 
And again another raise of hands came up and Hara picked a guy who looked like a paparazzi. 
"So this question goes for everyone actually all of you guys. Do you all accept having a girl in the group?" 
Before Hara could say anything Jr. stood up. 
"No I don't. I don't know how all of them could accept having a girl into this group. She's not meant for our concept at all, and isn't meant to be in this group. She just got put here because he wanted to debut really bad. She ruined our group!" Jr. yelled out in a frustrated tone.
"Hara, but you just said-" 
"I lied! Ok! He's the only member who doesn't accept me into this group." Hara said as she got up. 
"Come on. Hey fans scream for Oppa if you agree." Jr. asked the fans and of course they listened to him and screamed in a fan type.
"That's not fair! Most of those fans are girls and of course they would listen to you!" Hara yelled at him across the table. 

The press, reporters, and paparazzi, were making sure they got all of this since it was pretty interesting news.
Hara and Jr. were still yelling at each other and Hara was about to make it into a fist fight, but the members held her back. Jr. was taunting her since he thinks that she is weak. It was just a whole bunch of nonsense from the press, and the the members itself. Mr. Kim was getting all furious and the security was blowing their whistle to make everything stop. Hara and Jr. didn't listen and they were still yelling and arguing at each other while the press was trying to get every detail. 

*~*~*~*~*~* 

They were all back at the dorm and Mr. Kim was very furious. All the members were standing there waiting for Mr. Kim to say something but he just took a deep breath.

"All of you guys are dismissed except for Hara and Jr. I need to have a little talk with them." Mr. Kim said in a calm tone. 
The rest of the members bowed and left Jr. and Hara there. 
"Mr. Kim I know what we did out there was very-"
"Unacceptable. Who knows what the press will make up now. You both have made Got8 look really bad."
"I know we have. But it really wasn't my fault. See Jr. started it." Hara said. 
"Oh what!? Not even, you wanted to start a fist fight which I haven't been afraid to do." 
"Oh really now, I could start here if you really want to get punched in the face you little monkey faced jerk." 
"OH THATS IT IM-" 
"ENOUGH!" Mr. Kim yelled out. 
They both stopped and had their full attention on him. 
"You know what? From now on every time got8 is in public you both will like pretend to like each other whether you like it or not." 
"Fine, that means we will never go out in public." Jr. was trying to be smart. 
"Bad move because I have scheduled a lot for you guys to make this group look like a whole. And I you don't listen to me you can consider being out of this group." 
"But this is not fair! I mean-" 
"I don't care. You both have to be nice to each other in public and make it look like you guys have a good relation between each other. You got it?" Mr. Kim asked. 
"Yes." They both said in an attitude. 
"Good. Both of you are dismissed." Mr. Kim said and they both walked back to their room.
Hara came into her room where JB was sitting on his bed. It looked like he was waiting for her. Hara went straight to her bed and screamed on her pillow. 
"Is everything ok Hara?" JB asked. 
"No, I have to pretend to like Jr. when were out in public." 
"Don't go out in public then." 
"I can't because Mr. Kim has scheduled a lot of stuff for the both of us to do in public. Ugh!" Hara said and screamed in her pillow. 

Hara really hated this. She felt that she could die right now. She didn't want to do anything with Jr. because she really hated him. But she was only doing this because she cared for being a celebrity and she didn't want to lose that opportunity.