Calm Down

GOT8

Hara was using her phone in the dining room and then Jr. slapped the iPad right In front of her face showing an article with the both of them hugging. She looked at it and then stared a Jr. with a blank expression then kept scrolling through her phone.

"How do you not care about this?!" Jr. yelled at her.
"Because it's not my problem."
"It should be your problem. Don't you like Yugyeom or something?"
"NO! And the person I like probably will understand."

Yugyeom came out of nowhere.

"I heard my name and then I came."
"Hara has a crush on you." Jr. lied and then got food and went to his room.
"Aw, I knew we were meant to be." Yugyeom said and then kissed her on the cheek where she was rubbing her cheek really hard after.
"Yugyeom! Why!?" Hara whined.

Yugyeom just laughed at the way she reacted.

"What's all the fuss here?" JB asked as he was looking for food to eat.
"Yugyeom kissed me!" Hara whined.
"Because were official now." Yugyeom said and put his arm around her but she took it off.
"No, no! We're not ok?"
"But noona! Saranghaeyo!" Yugyeom said and formed a heart with his hands on his chest.

Hara pushed him playfully.

"You're so cute. But sorry. Ask me again when you finish high shook and legal." JB and Hara laughed after that and she patted him on the shoulder.

Yugyeom grabbed her elbow, and looked at it shockingly.

"What happened?! Did someone hurt my Noona?!"

She took it away from him.

"No, there was a piece of glass stuck in it."
"From what?!?!"
"Jr. just pushed me down to where there was broken glass on the ground."
"Why?!"
"You know, you ask a whole lot of questions."
"Noona! I need to know!"

JB had his ears open for this too, because she never told him last night.

"I just gave Jr. a hug, because someone was chasing after me last night, and then he pushed me off because they got a picture of us last night."

JB ran into Jr.'s room.

"JB! Stop!" Hara ran after him.

JB bursted in there and he pulled Jr. by the collar and pushed him against the wall. Mark and Jackson were just watching.

"Whoah JB, calm down. What did I do." Jr. asked.
"JB! Please stop!" Hara said and pulled him back, not holding Jr. Anymore.
"Jr. you didn't have to push her! Thanks to you she has a very deep cut from you pushing her into glass!" He yelled at jr.
"It wasn't any of my intention that I pushed her into glass!"
"No, I bet you were going for that!"
"Guys! Don't kill each other! It's no big deal!" Hara got between them.
"Seriously don't kill each other."
"They will not." Mr. Kim's voice came out of nowhere. 

All eyes laid at Mr. Kim who was standing by their door. 

"Jr. and Hara. Out here now." 


Hara came out first with Jr. following behind her. Mr. Kim shut the bedroom door and all the members went to eavesdrop on their conversation. 

"I thought I told you guys not to hurt each other anymore." 
"We weren't hurting each other." Jr. told him. 

Mr. Kim took out Hara's elbow and showed it to him. 

"What is this then?" He asked him. 
"Oh, that.. Um-" Jr. couldn't finish his sentence. 
"I don't like it when I see you guys fight. Especially when one person gets hurt. You two will be forced to spend one day together, starting now." 
"Mr. Kim, I don't think that is a good idea. See, the public thinks we're dating and-" 
"And I don't care. Whatever it takes, it needs to look like you both have a good relationship between each other. Understand?" He said as he interrupted Hara. 

They both nodded their heads and bowed. 

"Now, both of get out of this dorm. I reserved a table for you guys at that BBQ place you guys like to go to." 
"Hey, can we come?" Jackson said as he opened the door. 
"No, these two will be forced to spend the day together, and I don't want any of you guys invading that." 
"Wait, so we are being forced to spend the day together? So that means it will really look like we're dating." Hara asked. 
"Well, we will see what the press thinks and if they think you two are dating, then I will clear it up. Now both of you guys, get out of here." Mr. Kim said as he pushed both of them out. 

He shut the door behind him, and then Jr. started to leave her, but Hara started to catch up. 

"Hey, don't go so fast." Hara told him. 
"Why? I don't care." Jr. said and started walking faster. 
"No seriously please don't." Hara said and started to hold her stomach as if she were in pain. 

Jr. looked at her holding her stomach and then he slowed down. He didn't feel bad for her though. 

"Whatever..." He said and walked next to her. 

They were forced to spend a day together and they both did not like it one bit. 

...