Emergency Room

GOT8

JB wanted do-over date with Hara since their date got ruined by a bunch of fans. He was sitting at the dining table waiting for her to wake up. He saw Jr. walking there too. 

"Hey, what's up?" JB asked him. 
"Nothing. Is Hara even awake?" 
"Nope. I'm waiting for her too."
"Do you know who tweeted that tweet that we were going to have a meet and greet by the ice rink last night?" 

Jr. paused for a second and but he knew who to blame it on. 

"Yugyeom. Who else would be that crazy about her?" 
"But Yugyeom went out the day Hara and I were talking about it." 
"Oh well he found out somehow." 
"Wow, you're obviously bad at lying. I know you sent that tweet." 
"Yeah so?" 
"So why were you trying to ruin our date?" 
"Because I didn't want you guys going out. She liked me first and it should stay that way." 
"She didn't like you first." 
"Well she told me last night, she only jointed the group because of me." 

That hurt JB a little bit. He came up to him and grabbed him by the collar. 

"You take that back right now." 

Jr. just smirked, but then they heard Hara come out of the room and JB let go right away. Hara came out but then fell down to her knees holding her stomach. 

"Hara are you alright? Did you take your medications?" JB asked her as he came up to her right away but Jr. pushed him out of the way and helped her out.

JB rolled his eyes at him. 

"Can you guys call a doctor? My stomach has never hurt this much." 
She said whining in pain. 
"Where does it hurt?" Jr. asked her. 

She put her hand to the spot it hurt the most and he pressed on it make Hara wince. 

"It feels like sharp pain." She said whining and just went on her knees again. 
"I think you need to be taken to the emergency room." JB suggested.
"Please..." Hara said quietly still holding her stomach. 
"I'll take her." JB suggested. 
"No I will." Jr. said. 
"We really don't have time for arguing. She needs help." 
"Well to save the arguing I'll take her and you stay here." 
"Can you both just come?!" Hara yelled but then whined again.

They both nodded and hopped into the car to take Hara to the emergency room. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hara was lying down in bed resting, while Jr. and JB were waiting outside her room for the other members to come. When the other members came they had balloons and teddy bears. 

"How is my Noona?" Yugyeom asked them. 
"She's just resting." JB told her. 
"What's wrong with her?" Mark asked. 
"We don't know, that's what the doctor is going to tell us when we can come in." 

The doctor came out.

"You guys can come in. She woke up." 

They all came in and saw Hara scrolling through her phone. 

"Noona! How are you?" Yugyeom said and hugged her. 
"I'm alright. But my stomach still kind of hurts." 
"I'm sorry." Yugyeom said and back away. 
"It's ok. She said petted his head." 
"What's wrong with her doc?" JB asked him. 
"One of her kidneys are infected make that part of her stomach hurt. It's also not functioning well." 
"Is that why I can't eat anything and I keep throwing up blood?" 
"That's right." 
"Can I get it removed?" 
"Well, at your age you need a kidney donor but no one has been donating their organs to us."
"Can one of us do it?" Jr. asked.
"Sure, but she needs it by tonight or else the disease might spread to her other kidney." The doctor said and they all bowed and he left. 
"You guys don't need to."
"No Hara. I want you be healthy as ever and that's why I'm doing it." JB told her.
"Shut up. I'm doing it Hara. I don't want you living with one kidney, JB."
"I'll be alright. I'm doing it Hara." 
"No I am." 

JB and Jr. started arguing a lot on who was going to donate. 

"Can you guys please just shut up?" She yelled.

They both shut their mouths and looked at her. 

"Ok can all of you guys exit except for JB?" She asked.
"Hope you feel better Noona." Yugyeom said as he was exiting with the rest of the members.

Jr. was being so curious and peeping through the door window. Yugyeom rolled his eyes and pulled him away.

"Do you need to talk to me?" JB asked. 
"No I just wanted to be alone with you." Hara told him.

JB smiled and pulled up a chair and sat next to her. He held her hand and looked at her.

"I'm sorry we never got that date." 
"It's ok. I mean were alone now right?" 
"Yes I'd go anywhere as long as I'm
with you."
"Are you really going to donate?" She asked him. 
"Yeah, I should probably tell him before Jr. gets to him first." 
"Go ahead." She said.

JB walked out to go find the doctor and tell him that he was donating one of his kidneys to her. But then he bumped into Jr. Who looked like he was looking for the doctor too.

...

A/N: I'm so sorry for that semi-hiatus out of nowhere! It's just high school is so different and I'm trying to adapt to it ;-; anyways i guess this update was interesting, but who's going to donate? Idk, we'll see next chapter xD it was crazy how people were still subscribing even though I never updated and that's what motivated to make this chapter. Anyways thanks for the support and I love you all! <3