GOT7 to GOT8

GOT8

GOT7 was in the dance studio practicing for their stage performance. In this group there were 7 members: JB, Mark, Yugyeom, Jackson, Youngjae, JR. and BamBam. They were happy being a 7 membered boy group. They all were very comfortable with each other, and very close. They were taking a break from their dancing, and just relaxing. Then their manager, Mr. Kim, suddenly comes in with a girl following him behind. They all got up to bow but then plopped back down to the floor. 

"Hello boys! How is dance practice going on?" Mr. Kim asks them, as they were looking at the girl standing right behind him. She looked innocent, and looked like she was from one of those cute girl bands. 
"It's fine Mr. Kim." JB, the leader of GOT7 replied, but still eyeing the girl standing right behind him. 
"Oh, I can see you guys are all eyeing Hara right behind me. From now on boys, you will be an eight membered group known as GOT8, and this is the person joining your group." Mr. Kim was saying as he was pointing out Hara who was right behind him.

Hara gave a little wave at them but all the boys had their jaws dropped and their eyes wide opened. They couldn't believe that they were having a girl joining their group and that they were no longer a boy membered group.

"Whoah, you have to be kidding, right Mr. Kim?" Jr. quickly disagreed. 
"No, I am not kidding. She is your new band mate, and I expect you guys to make her feel welcomed here. Anyways, I have meeting to attend to. Hara, why don't you stick around and hang out with the boys for a little while? Get to know them." Mr. Kim walked out the door, with some of the members yelling in the back. 
Hara looked so shy to them and just stood there awkwardly.
"Why don't you come sit with us?" JB got up and lead her up to them. 
Some of the members were giving her rude looks, so she looked down the whole time. 
"So, Hara, what is your position in this group?" JB was being nice. 
"Rapper." She spat out quietly. 

Mark, Jackson, Yugyeom, and Jr. were giving out a huge laugh. Hara started to frown. 

"Seriously? You look like you belong to one of those little girl groups." Jr. said as he was still laughing. 
"Hey you guys, stop it. You are making her feel uncomfortable." JB said and slapped Jr. who was right next to him.
"Come on, you can't say that you approve of her being in the group?" 
"Actually I do." 
Hara's face lit up. 
"Me too!" BamBam raised his hand up.
"Count me in too." Youngjae said. 
"Oh wow, how do you guys acually approve of this, I mean look at her." Jr. said and pointed at her. 
"Come one, spit out a rap for us right now?" Yugyeom teased. 
"No Hara, you don't have to." JB said as he was comforting her. 
The four of them just kept laughing at her and Hara was feeling frustrated. 

"This..." Hara said quietly and looked at Jr.
They stopped laughing and all looked at her. 


"This is a kingdom, I’m a king, you’re just plain dumb.

This is me rapping, but don't worry I will make this one short. 
Just stop with your jokes because you don't know who I really am. 

Where your rhymes at, where your lines at?
That's right, shut up, because you aren't all that."

Hara spat out all of that in one breath, at Jr.'s face , and exhaled. The 4 of them were so surprised at what she just rapped. 

"She just won my respect." Yugyeom said but the three of them slapped him. 
"That was a pretty nice rap there, Hara." BamBam complimented. 
"Thanks." Hara smiled. 
"Wow, I guess our group is really full of rappers now." Youngjae had to say. 
"Don't worry, I'm not just here for rapping. I do high vocals too- If I'm not good enough for rapping." Hara looked at the 4 of them and rolled her eyes. 
"I think you are very good Hara, don't worry. I think you should be in charge of rapping from now on." JB said and wide eyed them. 
"How old are you Hara? Because I'm definitely single." Yugyeom was flirting with her. 
Hara just gave out a chuckle. 
"Aren't you the maknae of this group?" 
"Why, yes I am." Yugyeom said and winked. 
"Hah, you are adorable, but sorry, I'm way too old for you. I'm 19." She said and laughed. 
"Don't worry I like Noonas." Yugyeom said but the 3 of them had to slap him. 
"So why did they decide to put you in an all-boy-group?" Jackson asked. 
"Well, I was supposed to be put into a girl group, but my girl mates weren't even ready to debut by the time the date came around. Out of all of them I was the only serious one in the group and the only one putting effort in our debut. So they decided to put me into a different group, like GOT7 which is now GOT8." 
"No, this is not turning into GOT8." Mark said. 
"Yeah definitely, we are keeping this to GOT7, because YOU are going to tell Mr. Kim that you aren't interested in our group at all, and that you just keep training with your little friends." Jr. said. 
"LOOK." Hara was getting angry and looked into his face angrily. 
"I'm usually nice and sweet, but you are getting on my nerves. I can't handle people like you. I have worked too hard just so I could not debut. So you better deal with this whole new thing. And if you don't like it, then oh well, deal with it." Hara said and sat back down and Jr. just rolled his eyes at her. 

Mark, Yugyeom, and Jackson's mouths formed O's after she said that. 
"Well I guess you are officially part of GOT s- I mean 8 now. Welcome to the group Hara!" JB said and gave her a hug, following with Youngjae and BamBam hugging her too. 
Yugyeom ran to join the group hug, but Jackson pulled him back. 

Hara was very happy that some of the members accepted her into the group, but she was a little disappointed on how half of them didn't even want her in the group. But she wasn't going to let her hard work go to waste into debuting, so she just had to be with GOT7. She officially turned GOT7 into GOT8. 

...

Author's Note: 
LOL first chapter ^_^ I hope you guys liked it. I guess some of them are very mean to her .-.