Early Bird

Broken Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
(Dara POV)

I heard that Seunghyun left after doing a couple more scenes last night. I was at the beach at the crack of dawn. The beach was one of our filming spots.

 

For the scene I had to look out to the ocean and other things.

 

I was already done in hair, make up and outfit so all I needed really was to shoot the scene.

 

I took a sip out of my water bottle and put it back on the table and then look out to the sun that was starting to rise. I smiled at the view.

 

I was happy that I was up to see such a beautiful sight. I sighed taking in the fresh air, the view and the sound of the stupid seagulls sqwuaking.

 

I then saw it all go black. I blinked twice. Then I heard a voice next to my ear.

 

"Geuss who!" The deep voice said.

"Youngbae-ah?" I giggled teasing.

 

I squinted as my eyes were back to the bright sunrise and Seunghyun's face appeared. "Seunghyun!" I smiled and hugged him.

"Anneyong Noona!" He said and hugged me back.

 

"Your up early." I said when we finished hugging.

"Filming right." He smiled. "Plus I get to see my pretty, precious pearl." He smirked grabbing my cheek.

 

I took his hand away and then rubbed my cheek. "Seunghyun!" He was called for his make up and then went away.

 

"Sandara, lets begin shooting!" The director called and then positioned me and told me what I had to do.

 

They counted me in and I did as told. It was nothing major anyways.

 

As soon as I finished my manager came up to me and said YG wanted to see me along with the other members. I quickly got changed and then said bye to Seunghyun who was filming more scenes.

 

In a black van me and my manager discussed many things.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter