Filming (Dara)

Broken Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
(Dara POV)

 

I arrived at the first filming spot at 5:30 in the morning. "Glad you came on time! The bike scene is first!" A woman said coming up to me. "I'm your stylist for this video so don't worry about me!" She said cheerfully. "Come on lets get you done up." She smiled and led me to the trailer where make up and clothes was done.

 

I went in and closed the door. "I've already laid out your outfit for the scene so please change into it and then I will do your make up." She said pointing to the outfit that laid on the stool of the changing cubicle.

 

I nodded and went in closing the door and changing. I saw that it was a simple outfit. Jeans, top, jacket and scarf. I left the scarf off when I changed so that my stylist could fix it all up for me. I came out and she smiled as she saw me.

 

"Come sit down! I'll do the scarf later." She beckoned me to sit on the chair.

 

I went and sat down on the chair. "Maybe some foundation, bronzer, concealer." She mumbled to herself.

 

A couple of minutes later I was done because she only added a couple of light touches and that was it. I thanked her and left stepping outside to see that a motorbike was attached to a video car. I saw Seunghyun stepping out of his trailer. "Noona!" He smiled and came putting his arm around me.

 

"So TOP come on the bike." The director said. He got on. "Take the helmet off!" He commanded. Seunghyun took the helmet off and we saw he had messed up hair. His stylist came up to him and started to sort his hair out.

 

I glared at her secretly. Don't. Touch. My. Seunghyun.

 

 

"Sandara, get on behind him." The director ordered. A crew member helped me up and I got on the bike. "Ok Sandara wrap your arms around him." I did as told. I smiled.

 

I was hugging him! In public! And nobody suspected anything!

 

"Ok that looks good, rest your head on his shoulder." He said thinking.

 

I did as told. His leather jacket was cold and refreshing. I smelled the cologne he was using. "Ok keep it like that you both look very in love. Lets film!" He said and everyone got ready to film it.  

 

The vechile the started to move. I instinctively tightened my hug. "Don't worry Noona. Your safe with me." He reassured me and then acted out as if he was driving.

 

I "acted" as if I loved h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter