Fun in the Sun

My Bad Boy is BACK (Sequel to He May Be a Bad Boy, But He's MY Bad Boy)

Big thanks to Nickky, who made this poster for me! :)

If you guys make me posters, just send me the link and it will be featured!

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

When Aeyoung, Haruhi, and I walked out onto the warm, soft sands of the beach, Beast was already there laughing and fooling around. Girls all over the beach were staring at them admiringly, walking past them purposefully to show off their skimpy bikinis. But they didn't notice.

"Think the girls are done?" Doojoon asked impatiently. "I wanna see my Aeyoung-ah in a swimsuit......."

"Think it's a bikini? Or a one-piece?" Kikwang offered.

"Oooh, a bet!" Yoseob chuckled. "I'm thinking one-piece."

"Bikini!" Junhyung smirked.

"One-piece for me." Dongwoon said.

"I'm betting bikini." Doojoon said.

"Bikini for me too!" Kikwang cheered.

"I'm going with one-piece, then." Hyunseung sighed.

Then they saw us walking over, and their jaws dropped.

 13080487143.jpg

"Hey, oppa." I said, nervously adjusting my shorts. "Does it look okay? Do I look weird in it? People kept on staring as we walked out, did I put it on wrong...........?"

"No. You look............" Junhyung struggled to find the word, then he grinned. "y!"

I blushed. "Oppa!"

Doojoon practically attacked Aeyoung once she walked over. "MY GIRLFRIEND LOOKS SO FREAKING HOT!!!!!" He yelled loudly.

'Dammit, idiot, shut up!" Aeyoung hissed, blushing furiously and pushing him away. "Don't hug me, I'll feel embarassed?"

Doojoon grinned. "Why? Because I don't have a shirt on?"

"Well, that's..........um.........." Aeyoung stammered.

"Do I look okay?" Haruhi asked nervously to Yoseob. Yoseob blushed bright red. "Y-you look.........uh, w-well, I m-mean, yeah, uh..........you look..........."

Kikwang and Dongwoon pushed him aside. "You look great, Haruhi-ah!" Kikwang said.

"Yeah, it's totally unfair! How come hyung gets a cute girlfriend? He doesn't deserve one!" Dongwoon pouted.

Haruhi giggled. Yoseob shook with anger.

"GET AWAY FROM MY HARUHI-AH, YOU BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled, kicking them all away.

"We should go into the water!" I said excitedly. "Aeyoung-ah, Haruhi-ah, come on!"

Yoseob, Dongwoon, and Hyunseung were about to follow when Junhyung, Doojoon, and Kikwang blocked their way. They cleared their throats meaningfully. "Forgetting something?" Junhyung smirked. "You lost the bet."

Yoseob muttered to himself dejectedly. Dongwoon groaned. Hyunseung kept his cool. "I didn't bring money, I'll pay you when we go back home." He said calmly.

"That's okay, I won't forget." Doojoon said warningly. "But if you don't repay me, I swear I am going to----"

"Yah, Doojoon!" Aeyoung shouted, dripping wet and hands on her hips, standing in knee-high water. "Are you coming in or what?"

"I'M COMING, AEYOUNG-AH!!!!!" Doojoon yelled immediately, forgetting what he was going to say as he dashed into the water after Aeyoung.

Yoseob grinned, turning red when he spotted Haruhi waving to him. "Haruhi-ah looks so cute!" He gushed, running over as well.

Junhyung walked into the water until it was to his waist. I waded over to him.

"It's pretty cold. The water." He said. I smiled. "You get used to it, don't worry."

Junhyung grinned. "You look so freakin hot, you know that, right?"

I blushed. "Oppa, don't say untrue things!"

"It's true! In fact.........." He put an arm around your waist and glared at other people on the beach. "If any guy gets close to you, I may just have to............"

"Oppa." I chided. "You promise not to pick any fights here, okay?"

"If they don't pick a fight with me." He growled dangerously. "I swear, if I see a single guy walk up to you.........."

"Oppa! You promised me! Don't go picking fights for no reason!" I said, frowning. "Please?"

"Aaaargh!" Junhyung hugged me and tousled my wet hair. "If you say it so cutely like that, then I suppose so."

I beamed at him. "Let's go deeper, oppa!" I took his hand and the two of us waded deeper into the water.

Doojoon picked Aeyoung up. "Let's go into deep water! Maybe we'll find seashells!" He declared.

"Put me down." Aeyoung muttered, embarassed.

"Naaaaaaaaah, you're too y to put down."

"That's ridiculous. Put me down!"

Doojoon just kissed her cheek and laughed when she turned red. "Alright, if you insist." Then he let go of her. She yelped as she splashed into the water. She got up, coughing. "You jerk! You're dead!" She swam after him as he swam away, still laughing.

Haruhi seemed reluctant to go into deep water. "What's wrong?" Yoseob asked. "Everyone else is going."

"W-well, um, y-you see.........." Haruhi stammered, nervous.

Dongwoon and Kikwang looked at each other and grinned. They disappeared under the water. Haruhi gasped in shock when they went behind her, picked her up, and threw her into deep water.

She resurfaced, coughing. "W-waaaaah!" She yelled in fright, splashing frantically before going under again.

Yoseob realized what was going on immediately. "Idiots! She can't swim!" He yelled, swimming over to her and hoisting her up to safety. She coughed up water and clung to Yoseob's neck.

"You could have killed her, you fools!" He yelled at Kikwang and Dongwoon. They smiled innocently. "We just wanted to give you a chance, hyung." Dongwoon said.

"A chance for what?" Then Yoseob realized Haruhi was very close to him and clinging to him tightly. He blushed. Kikwang gave him a thumbs up, then went over to Hyunseung to go bother him instead.

After swimming, when it started to get dark, everyone walked up and had a delicious meal with 2ne1. The night air rang with laughter and chatter, and sounds of swearing when one of them lost in a card game.

It was the most fun I've had in a long time. I wished it would last forever.