U-KISS

My Bad Boy is BACK (Sequel to He May Be a Bad Boy, But He's MY Bad Boy)

After school, SHINee gave us a surprise visit and walked us to the mall.

"What's with the treat today?" I asked them.

"Well, to tell you the truth, there's been some sightings of Infinite today." Minho said. "We think they might be on the move again. Just to be safe, we're going to walk you guys over. Is that alright?"

"It's fine." Aeyoung shrugged. "What can the big bad gangsters do to us?"

Infinite was one of the enemy gangs that fought against us last year.

Sookjoo was waiting for us outside of the mall. She saw us and waved cheerfully.

Taemin whistled softly. "She's cute."

"Nice try, Taemin." I grinned. "Kikwang already has his eyes on her."

Taemin pouted cutely. "Darn it, why does Beast get all the cuties?"

Laughing, we waved goodbye and ran off to Sookjoo.

"Let me guess, more friends?" She grinned.

"Uh, yup." Haruhi said, giggling.

"You know, I was wondering..........your boyfriends look pretty punk. I mean, punk for you guys. Not that there's anything wrong with punks or anything, but it seemed like an odd pairing for gals like yourselves."

"Ummm, we get that a lot." Aeyoung said vaguely. We stared at each other, panicked. We didn't exactly want Sookjoo to know our boyfriends were gangsters.

During work, we chattered happily to each other and to customers. The regular customers knew our names and conversed with us easily. The new customers promised to come again, which they usually do.

What can I say? We Beast's girls have a knack for attracting and keeping customers.

"So, about your boyfriends.........." Sookjoo began again. ".........were they always gangsters?"

Aeyoung choked on her own spit. Haruhi accidentally dropped the broom she was sweeping the floor with. I thumped Aeyoung on the back. "W-what do you mean?"

Sookjoo laughed. "Look, I know what a gangster is when I see one. You don't have to be ashamed or anything. They're your boyfriends, right? I'm not prejudiced against gangsters."

"Oh, that's good." I said. I remembered Kikwang's interested eyes and added "And Beast isn't a bad gang too. They're good. They are really kind to people they like."

"And people they don't like?"

"Well............they ARE a gang."

Sookjoo laughed. "Hilarious. I gotta meet them sometime. Whoa, new customers! Howdy-do, ma'ams! What can we get for you?"

During break time, they wanted ice cream again. I sighed, feeling like I was some sort of delivery bird or messenger or something, but ran to the ice cream shop anyways.

Surprisingly, I saw the cute boy from before, leaning against the wall. He looked like he was waiting for someone.

I walked up to him cautiously. "Excuse me?"

The boy jumped and saw me, then blushed and nervously fixed his bangs. "O-oh, it's you. Mihi, right?"

I smiled. "I never thanked you for helping me carry the ice cream the other day."

"No biggie." He muttered, looking annoyed and pleased at the same time. "You thanked me plenty of times. Just once is enough."

I giggled. "But one time is never enough to show your feelings! Do you think people in love only say 'I love you' once to their partner?"

The boy blushed even harder at that for some reason, but he said "Need me to buy you ice cream again?"

"What? No! In any case, I should buy you ice cream!" I said quickly.

"No, it's okay." The boy said gently. "I'm good. I don't like sweets, anyway."

"Are you waiting for someone?" I asked.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that." The boy mumbled, looking into the crowds. "But he's not here. Let me help you carry the ice cream again."

"Oh........sure, if it's not too much trouble!"

In the end, he paid for it again and helped me carry it to the store. The girls all greeted him and then slurped their cones busily.

"It seems like you remember where I work." I said, smiling.

The boy smiled shyly back and shook his head. "No, of course not. How ridiculous."

"Are you sure you don't like sweets?" I asked him.

"I seriously don't."

"You sure?" I held out my strawberry ice cream cone. "You can try some if you want."

The boy stared at it in shock. What is she thinking, giving me her ice cream cone? Unless............OH MY GOD!!! IT'S ONE OF THOSE THINGS YOU ALWAYS SEE IN MANGAS AND BOOKS!!!!! AN.......AN..........AN INDERECT KISS!!!!!

"I guess I'll try a little." He mumbled embarassedly, leaning forwards. Closer, closer, closer...........

Suddenly, a cell phone rang. The boy jumped up. "!" He hissed, checking the phone. "Sorry, I have to go......"

He ran away, hesitated, then called out "Are you here tomorrow?"

"I'm here every day!" I called back. "Why?"

The boy just grinned and disappeared.

"Huh, strange kid." I said to myself. "And I still don't know his name!"

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Where the hell were you, huh?" A boy yelled furiously, smacking the back of the boy's head. "We could have lost some very important clients!"

"Excuse me, I was busy, dip!" The boy yelled back in pain, rubbing the spot where he got hit.

"It doesn't matter, it doesn't matter." A cool voice said. This voice..........belonged to Woohyun of Infinite. The Infinite gang were lounging at the side of the wall with the other seven mysterious boys.

"We're glad you could make it all the way here from Pusan, gentlemen." Sunggyu said, smirking. "We need your help. Only a gang as infamously cruel and strong like yourselves can help us beat those s out of Seoul. Can you help us........U-KISS?"

The seven mysterious boys, U-KISS, grinned and nodded. "Leave it to us."