The End

My Bad Boy is BACK (Sequel to He May Be a Bad Boy, But He's MY Bad Boy)

When I left Junhyung's hospital room (he was still unconscious), I saw Kwon Yunha sitting on one of the benches.

After the police arrested all the Infinite and U-KISS members, they helped bring Beast, Teen Top, and SHINee to the hospital since everyone was sporting injuries. They didn't even think of checking their records and realize they were also gangsters. For all they thought, they were simply our boyfriends and friends trying to protect us.

But how could they be fooled so easily?

I sat down next to Yunha. We were silent for a few moments. "Why ... did you lie to the police? Why did you tell them?"

Yunha didn't answer for a long time. Finally, she said, "Because I knew it was the right thing to do."

I stared at her. "What do you mean?"

"I told you before, didn't I? I told you to give up on your stupid boyfriend and escape from the gangster world before it was too late." Yunha scowled at me. "But you didn't listen to me, and now look what happened. You and your friends almost got killed. You stupid little ."

"But why ... you ..." I gasped. "You ... you knew this was going to happen! The whole Infinite and U-KISS disaster. You knew the whole time!"

"Of course I did, you little prick! I'm Soohyun oppa's cousin, I knew from the start."

This was so shocking I almost couldn't process it through my mind. "But you ... why did you try to help me? If he's your cousin ... you sent your own cousin to jail? To protect me?"

Yunha frowned, although she still managed to look perfect and gorgeous. Ever a queenka. "You think I WANT my cousin to go off and kill an innocent and her boyfriend? Hell no. Besides, I've tried to get him to stop before he hurt himself and he never listened, I think a few years in jail should help change his ways. Why did you think I kept flirting with your boyfriend? I tried to steal him because I hoped that Soohyun wouldn't think of hurting his own cousin's boyfriend. But YOU are one stubborn little ."

I blinked at her. "Is that ... a compliment?"

"No, it's not! Jesus ... look, point is, I tried to make your life a living hell so you would hopefully back off and listen to me. I found that y sister of one of your friends and made her help me with my little pranks, so I could keep an eye on her and make sure she's safe. I forced my cousin and his friends to help out so I could eavesdrop on their plans. And I convinced Dongho to help me warn the police."

She looked at her watch and stood up. "Whatever, I'm leaving. Don't worry, the government and my stupid cousin will all fund the renovation towards your house. You won't have to worry about a damn thing."

Just before she could walk away, I reached out and grabbed her hand. When she looked at me, I flashed her a great big smile.

"Thank you, Yunha-ssi," I said sincerely. "For everything you've done for me and my friends. I owe you a lot."

Yunha pulled her hand away."Yeah, whatever. If you're really dead set on having a gangster as a boyfriend, it's your funeral. Have a good rest of your life, ."

Then she walked away.

"Yeah, thanks! You too!" I called after her happily.

What can I say? Underneath all that, I honestly thought she was a nice person who cared about her cousin a lot. In a very weird, violent way.

"Mihi-ah?"

I looked up to see Aeyoung, Haruhi, Hana, Sookjoo, and Aecha. Aeyoung and Hana had a few bandages but looked otherwise alright. Sookjoo and Aecha were pretty much unharmed except for a few minor bruises. Haruhi was the worst out of all of us. Her entire face was covered with gauze and bandages, and the doctors said the cut under her eye would be there forever as a scar.

"Are you guys alright?" I pulled Haruhi into a hug. "Your face looks like it hurts."

"It does," Haruhi said with a grimace, and we all laughed. I noticed Haruhi wasn't as shy or doubtful as before. She seemed a bit more outgoing and determined.

"Guess what I saw when I was walking by?" Sookjoo said with an evil grin. "Hana in Dongwoon's room having a good ol' smooch-fest!"

Hana turned bright red as we all squealed and begged her for details.

"It's nothing!" She demanded, looking embarrassed. 

"Nothing?" Aeyoung snorted, an arm around Aecha's shoulders. "Has he finally made some moves on you? I was wondering when you two would get together."

"He's liked you for a long time, I think, Hana!" I said with a giggle. "I had a feeling it was going to happen even before HE knew about it himself!"

Hana rolled her eyes, trying to pass off as uncaring and aloof as usual. Unfortunately, her red face and frazzled expression weren't fooling anyone. "Are you kidding? Why would I want to be with an idiot like him?"

"Er, Mihi-ssi?"

We looked around to see Dongho standing there, looking sheepish.

"Dongho! How's your head? Are you okay?" I stood up immediately in concern.

"Ah, y-yeah, I'm fine!" Dongho laughed and rubbed the back of his head. "I hope you and Junhyung-ssi are alright."

"Of course we are, thanks to you." I smiled at him. "You and Yunha-ssi really helped us."

"Yeah, well ... listen, um, where did Yunha-ssi go? I wanted to thank her as well. I would have gotten cold feet and ditched if she didn't show up to knock some sense into me ..."

"Her? She just left ... will you be all right? With the other U-KISS members in jail?"

He nodded and smiled. "Yes, I think I will. I think taking a break from gangster activities will help me a bit. Anyway, I better go catch up to her ... see you, Mihi. Be happy."

And then he turned and ran off.

I was about to rejoin my friends when a nurse appeared. "Are any one of you called Park Mihi?"

"That's me!" I said quickly.

"Yong Junhyung-ssi has woken up now, and he wants to see you."

"Oppa!" I whispered with a breathless smile. "I'll see you guys later, 'kay?" I said to them.

"Go on, you," Aeyoung grinned. "I better meet Doojoon, or he'll throw a fit, that baby. And this little lady here is waiting for Hyunseung to wake up so she could thank him," she nudged Aecha teasingly. "Hmm? Ya got a crush?"

Aecha snorted and shook her head. "Don't be weird. He's cool."

"I'll go visit Kikwang then," Sookjoo giggled. "He's so embarrassed all the time because he has to feed himself with his left hand now and it makes a mess everywhere. I'll go save him from shame."

"I'll go see Yoseon oppa," Haruhi said sweetly. "Hana, are you going to Dongwoon?"

"I am, but just to give him a piece of my mind!" Hana huffed. "He thinks just because he's saved my life he can do whatever he wants!"

I just laughed and entered Junhyung's room. He turned to me. "Baby?"

"Oppa!" I ran to him and hugged him tightly. "Oppa, does it hurt anywhere?"

"No, I'm fine," he chuckled, kissing me sweetly. "I'm so glad you're not hurt. I would have died if you were hurt."

I shook my head with a smile. "But then how could I be with you, oppa?"

"Hmm, good point." I sat down on the edge of the bed, holding his hand. "How's the house?"

"Completely demolished, but they'll give us money to remodel it. Don't know what to say to my parents or Bongcha, though."

"Tell her the truth," Junhyung suggested. "Some crazy axe-murder gangsters broke in and tried to kill everyone."

"Er, that's not EXACTLY the truth ..."

"Alright, so we'll carefully edit the truth."

I laughed and then remembered something. "Oh, that's right!"

I pulled off the black couple ring from my hand and gently slid it onto Junhyung's finger. "I kept your heart safe for you, oppa."

He smiled and pulled me in for another kiss. I melted to his touch.

"Hey, baby, do you think maybe we could ...?" He started to say suggestively.

"Oppa!"

"What? We've already been through so much together. Don't you think you should trust your body to me after already entrusting your heart?"

I hesitated, and looked into his smiling, handsome face. Yong Junhyung, my bad boy gangster boyfriend. The man I loved.

I DO trust him .... 

"No."

"WHAT? WHY NOT?!!!"

"Wait until we're older," I said quickly, stopping him from going on a tirade. I lightly kissed his cheek. "When we're older, I promise, I will give you everything."

Junhyung grumbled, but when I kissed him again, he sighed and gave up. "Fine, fine, fine ... I guess I can wait."

And as I sat there, my head resting on Junhyung's chest, feeling his breaths as his chest moved up and down, I realized something.

I will make friends, and I will make enemies.

As the years go by, I wouldn't know what fate had in store for me.

But until those fateful days occur, I will enjoy all the time I have. With my beloved boyfriend, and with my beloved friends.

******************************

* Many Months Later *

 

"I can't believe we're going into college!" Haruhi squealed in excitement.

"I can't believe Beast got into college," Aeyoung muttered under her breath.

"I'm sure oppas are smart once they put their minds to it ..." I said uncertainly.

"I think they threatened the principal," Sookjoo snickered.

"Explain to me why I'm dating one of those idiots," Hana said, rolling her eyes.

"Baby!" Junhyung grabbed me from behind my surprise and kissed me. I squeaked in shock. "Oppa, that frightened me!"

"It's okay, you're cute when you're scared."

Yoseob held Haruhi's hand. "You okay?"

She nodded and smiled. "I am." He smiled back at her.

Doojoon kissed the top of Aeyoung's head. "I hope we're in the same class!"

She rolled her eyes, but relented. "Yeah, whatever. I hope so too. ."

"Now that you're in my school, I can see you all the time!!!" Kikwang said in delight, spinning Sookjoo around in pure happiness. "Thank god!!!"

I saw Hyunseung on hs phone. "Who are you texting, Seungie?"

He smiled at me. "Aecha. She's panicking over her first day at Seoul High. She said guys keep on coming up to talk to her and she doesn't know how to reject them nicely."

Aeyoung snickered and lightly punched his arm. "And she thinks YOU would know how to reject lovestruck guys?"

I giggled. Ever since Aecha took a liking to Hyunseung and made him her mentor and best friend, Aeyoung had grown closer to Hyunseung as well. Even though Hyunseung still hasn't found his love yet, he's always warm and smiling, and he's much happier too.

Dongwoon grinned as he slung an arm over Hana's shoulder. "Are you going to become class rep for college too?"

"Nah, I'm thinking of trying out for president of the school council. Might as well think ambitious while I'm here."

"Really? Then I'll try out for VP!"

"Like you'll ever win."

"Why not? I'm hot, talented, tall, and awesome. Why shouldn't they?"

Hana rolled her eyes once more and started to walk away.

"Yah, I'm joking!" Dongwoon caught her and kissed her. "Don't be mad~" he cooed sweetly.

Junhyung took my hand, and our fingers intertwined. Our couple rings clinked together, the sound music to my ears.

"Ready?" He said with a loving smile.

I nodded, and turned to the others. "Are you scared? Nervous? It's college, after all."

Aeyoung turned to look at Haruhi, who looked at Sookjoo, who looked at Hana, who looked back at me. They all grinned. "Bring it."

Then, holding our boyfriends' hands and carrying big, strong hearts, we walked towards our new college year.

No matter what happens, we know we'll be able to handle it. We are strong too, after all.

Hey, what can I say? We're Beast's girls.

 

 

*The End :)*